eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Using a Debit Card to withdraw money (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/115299-using-debit-card-withdraw-money.html)

PrincessHikari 02-13-2018 05:45 PM

Using a Debit Card to withdraw money

So my Paypal account was limited 2 years ago and is linked with my bank account.
I know that if I purchase a Paypal stealth account and withdraw using that exact bank account of my already limited Paypal, it will be limited again. Therefore making my stealth account also limited.

HOWEVER,
What if I use a debit card to withdraw from Paypal under that old bank account? Would it still be linked and figured out?

Thank You.

ceperez 02-13-2018 07:00 PM

Re: Using a Debit Card to withdraw money

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessHikari (Post 901156)
So my Paypal account was limited 2 years ago and is linked with my bank account.
I know that if I purchase a Paypal stealth account and withdraw using that exact bank account of my already limited Paypal, it will be limited again. Therefore making my stealth account also limited.

HOWEVER,
What if I use a debit card to withdraw from Paypal under that old bank account? Would it still be linked and figured out?

Thank You.

no problem at all! The thing is that the card has to be new and not a card used in another paypal account.

PrincessHikari 02-13-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceperez (Post 901165)
no problem at all! The thing is that the card has to be new and not a card used in another paypal account.

Oh I see. You've tried this and it works for you right?

GreenBean 02-13-2018 07:37 PM

Are you sure a debit card can be used if the account is USA based?
:spy:

Your new stealth account must have a new bank account.

No old info can be used when you start again.

:juggle:

PrincessHikari 02-13-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 901187)
Are you sure a debit card can be used if the account is USA based?
:spy:

Your new stealth account must have a new bank account.

No old info can be used when you start again.

:juggle:

Oh, I remembered a long time ago I heard people were using debit cards to withdraw the money from PayPal to their bank. And I'm not sure if debit card can be used for US PayPal. I was just asking questions before purchasing a stealth.

And by old info does that mean name as well? But then how do I withdraw money to my bank ignore it's not under my name? Also, What should I do for address?

Thanks a lot! ^^

rsot 02-13-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessHikari (Post 901194)

And by old info does that mean name as well? But then how do I withdraw money to my bank ignore it's not under my name? Also, What should I do for address?

Thanks a lot! ^^

All questions answered through the forum and the stealth guide - time for some reading :)

SaiJin 02-13-2018 09:51 PM

OP, get the stealth guide and study it carefully...

Aspkin already did all the scenarios to formulate the best methods possible so that you don't have to

GreenBean 02-13-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceperez (Post 901165)

It is nice you are replying.

But the OP is talking about USA

Debit cards are not known to work.

=}

ceperez 02-14-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 901218)
It is nice you are replying.

But the OP is talking about USA

Debit cards are not known to work.

=}

Yes, sorry! i didnt see that his from USA.
You cannot withdraw to card from USA account.

inferno0619 10-17-2019 04:08 PM

Any update on this? So you can't withdraw to a debit card issued from a bank? I thought you could? At least it gives me the option to when I go to withdraw. I haven't tried it yet because I'm wondering the same thing as OP. I have a new card from my bank that was attached to my old limited paypal. I made a new paypal since then and would like to add the new card to withdraw money but would this link them together?

agent006140 10-17-2019 09:07 PM

I dont know why they said you cant withdraw using a bank issued debit card,you have to pay a fee to do so.
Your question is that this card is connected to a bank account which is linked to a suspended Paypal account and would PAYPAL KNOW and suspended your account?
dont know?the numbers on that card must give some clue to which bank account it is linked to?does Paypal check that?
dont know