Paypal account temporarily limited due to violation of agreement use - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-14-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Paypal account temporarily limited due to violation of agreement use

Hello guys ,

as title says i got a paypal account TEMPORARILY limitation yesterday for violation of paypal`s acceptable use policy regarding some of my ebay sales.

I immediatelly contacted ppl support to clarify what is going wrong and they sent me an email that wrote this limation was about posting some OTC medicines/drugs through ebay .
However before a month i had already contacted before ebay asking if its allowed or not and they advised me that if these otc are in original packaging , sealed with long expiry and ingredients pictured and clearly indicated then they allowed to be there.

anyway at paypal email they explained me step by step what i have to do to lift up this limitation.
1) to remove these items from ebay that violates policy -and any other possible-
2) submit the online acceptable use policy by typing I AGGREE to affidavit agreement

then they advised me to send also an email to euaup describing what was happened exactly with a notice that all faulty auctions removed .

i have done all these immediately and waiting now.
I have make several phone calls to customer support and someone of them told me that now situation is on escalation , they attached my email to euaup to my case and i have to wait about 72h.

any feedback please on situations like this ?

your kind feedback is much appreciated
thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Paypal account temporarily limited due to violation of agreement use

About OTC stuff, even if your account got reinstated, there's a higher chance that it'll get suspended again in the future and most likely for good.

Medicines, drugs, cigarette / smoke , health stuff are really scrutinized as they are some of the riskiest items to sell. We are dealing with a person's mortality.
Old 02-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Re: Paypal account temporarily limited due to violation of agreement use

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
About OTC stuff, even if your account got reinstated, there's a higher chance that it'll get suspended again in the future and most likely for good.

Medicines, drugs, cigarette / smoke , health stuff are really scrutinized as they are some of the riskiest items to sell. We are dealing with a person's mortality.
totally agreed but these specific OTC of my case was just some Voltaren creams for back pain and i have records that ebay allowed me to post them trough .
Both com ebay and com.au

anyway thanks for your kind reply

account is recovered anymore . it took about 36h for recovering and many phonecalls ..