4 limited PayPals - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-07-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default 4 limited PayPals

So I'm a new member here and don't know much about paypal however I've had 4 limited paypal accounts(all had actual local bank credit card/bank attached) because it is the only way I know to withdraw money here. This has all probably been discussed/written down somewhere but I tried seeking threads however there are no real guides. Maybe you guys would have some suggestions.

Recently my latest PayPal got limited yesterday after being in use just for less than a week and having $800~ sent to it(this isn't eBay related, I don't even use eBay) just if someone was wondering. All the payments were sent as "friends/family" and I had literally 0 chargebacks or any disputes open, nothing like that. Like 24 hours before the limitation I wasn't able to send anyone any payment(had to send a friend a bit of money) however it just would show the "We can't send your payment right now", then I tried to withdraw some, it worked however a few hours after I checked and the withdraw was cancelled, money was returned to my paypal account and I received the email about permanent limitation.

What I'm wondering about is if I go to create a completely new paypal, which I'll be doing today and also going to a new bank and opening a new bank account/card which I'll be linking to the new paypal, what precautions should I take to avoid limitation in future? I believe these past limitations could have been caused because I've been linked to the previously limited accounts, even before the last one.

I read a bit about browser fingerprinting(does paypal do that?) and just to be safe, what are some things I can do to avoid being linked at all and be able to use this PayPal properly? I've never sent a copy of my passport or anything like that before to PayPal but have had PayPal accounts in my name limited before so if I was to be limited again(not permanently) I could just send the things they require(passport, utility bill etc) right? It's not like I'm the only person with my name/surname.

So with this being said, what are my chances of being limited again if I follow through with my idea of using PayPal on a mobile device with only 4G(mobile data), create my account and access it only using that?

This is all probably really simple to someone more experienced with PayPal however I've never looked into this stuff before until now when it has become quite a huge problem.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: 4 limited PayPals

Hi, welcome to the forum.

You wrote quite a lot of stuff... and your (basic) questions are very well discussed in the forum and the stealth guide.

Read the forum or get the stealth guide to have an idea on how this stuff works, you will get the picture.
If you still have questons write in the forum, lots of active member to help.
Old 03-08-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

The best thing you can do right now before you do anything is to get the stealth guide and start from there.
Othewise you'll be getting bits of pieces of info and some random stuff from random people.

So start there then come back here when you have more questions. Trust me in this.
Old 03-08-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 03-09-2018
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeleri View Post
Recently my latest PayPal got limited yesterday after being in use just for less than a week and having $800~ sent to it. All the payments were sent as "friends/family"
What did you expect? You wanted PP to move all this money for you for free without an repercussions.

Friends and Family should be used less than once a month, and not even that on an account as young as yours.

The name of the game is to go slow and build trust.
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (03-09-2018)