PayPal asking for a photo ID, proof of address, a bank statement etc... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-21-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Smile PayPal asking for a photo ID, proof of address, a bank statement etc...

Hey guys! Long story short. About a year ago I purchased eBay/PayPal account from one of the sellers on Aspkin forum. Everything worked perfectly fine, I built a great feedback score on eBay, sold thousands of items so far and even got my monthly selling limit lifted to 10,000 items / $40,000.00.
But a week ago I tried to enter my PayPal account from different country IP by mistake and PayPal asked to confirm my ID by accepting a text or uploading Photo ID. Of course, after 1 year I don't have access to the phone number connected to the account, so I tried to add a new phone number. Probably that was a bad idea, because PayPal did not allow me to receive a text on a new phone number. Then I tried to call PayPal to ask if I can confirm my account by email, but guess what: the support said I can't and placed a hard limitation on my account.

So now I see this in resolution centre:
"We noticed some unusual activity and want to make sure no one has logged into your account without your permission. Please help us ensure your account is secure by answering a few questions.
- Upload a photo ID
- Provide proof of your address
- Upload a bank statement
- Provide credit card statement
- Provide proof of your SSN"

So my questions:
1. What would you recommend to do? Is there any chance to remove this limitation?
2. If no chance to get PayPal back, is there any option to keep my eBay account safe using a new PayPal account?

So upset that after a year of hard work can lose my business. Would really appreciate any help or any thoughts from you guys

Last edited by Easystealth; 03-21-2018 at 11:50 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2018

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: PayPal asking for a photo ID, proof of address, a bank statement etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaltechno View Post
Of course, after 1 year I don't have access to the phone number connected to the account

Of course?

Why "of course"?
Old 03-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: PayPal asking for a photo ID, proof of address, a bank statement etc...

I don't have particular experience with it but several forum members have said in the past you can get by with providing only a couple of the documents they request if you call in once you've submitted some. So you could provide the easy ones like a business bank account statement and proof of your return address, if you've taken the time to set those things up along the way, and call in.

You may want to search for yankee and ask him.

Old 03-21-2018
Threadstarter  

After I bought the acc, the seller just provided me the phone number, I never had it in my hands. It expired long time ago. Sorry, if I'm missing something, I just don't have much experience in using stealth accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Of course?

Why "of course"?
Old 03-21-2018
Threadstarter  

Thanks for info. How may I contact yankee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I don't have particular experience with it but several forum members have said in the past you can get by with providing only a couple of the documents they request if you call in once you've submitted some. So you could provide the easy ones like a business bank account statement and proof of your return address, if you've taken the time to set those things up along the way, and call in.

You may want to search for yankee and ask him.

Old 03-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Thanks for info. How may I contact yankee?
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/members/yankee.html

Don't tell him I sent you.
Old 03-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
LOL Unapproved visitor messages are going to be popin up left and right real soon on your profile
Old 03-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

I have A LOT of experience with this recently but on ebay. USA VPN drop from china and ebay instantly kills the account. Goes through a three stage verification and without the phone number, the only way of getting back into ebay is through paypal. ebay will send you a link to paypal that sends you back to ebay.

Now, odds are paypal has nothing like this.

I would call paypal from a USA phone number and explain to them you have a Virtual staff from whatever country. MAYBE this will help but odds are they will need a photo ID at the very minimum.

My suggestion for making USA accounts from over seas is to make an account to whatever country you are in, then after a month or sales, move the details to USA. Ebay will require a phone call and a picture of your USA warehouse. Paypal is a bit easier.

Last edited by yankee; 03-21-2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
After I bought the acc, the seller just provided me the phone number, I never had it in my hands. It expired long time ago. Sorry, if I'm missing something, I just don't have much experience in using stealth accounts
All good OP - welcome to the forums, all the best as you master stealth

Moving forward - always good to keep a working number on the account
Old 03-22-2018

Longevity: 35%

I really hope you get your Paypal account back.
Old 03-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Thanks for support guys. I will keep you posted if I find some solution
Old 03-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
All good OP - welcome to the forums, all the best as you master stealth

Moving forward - always good to keep a working number on the account
Well he has been around since 18/1/2017.

Old 03-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Do you use real accounts? Or ‘did’ you use them and then got suspended?

If you did have real accounts, was there a phone number on them?

‘Stealth’ accounts are still ebay accounts except they are stealth.

When you called paypal, what level did you speak with?

Have you issues on either account? This is important.

Old 03-22-2018

Longevity: 73%

Can you provide the ID or other info they are asking for?

It doesn't hurt to call, tell them you were traveling out of country for a month or two, see if you can sweet-talk them, but this doesn't sound very promising.

That's why most of us say that you should have multiple accounts so that if one goes down you're not DOA.

Probably you should go ahead and get 3-5 new accounts started right this moment, like tonight if you can, if you do get access again you should bring them up to speed anyway, and if not the sooner you get back up and running the better.
Old 03-23-2018
Executive [VIP]

What country are you in? Can you change your flag so we can offer better advice?
Old 03-23-2018
Threadstarter  

I'm in Ukraine. I tried to call PayPal few times but they said the only way to remove the limitation is to provide all documents they are asking for. There were no issues with my eBay or PayPal account before, everything was going really smoothly until I entered my PayPal account from ukrainian IP address. And now I'm screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
What country are you in? Can you change your flag so we can offer better advice?
Old 03-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I'm in Ukraine. I tried to call PayPal few times but they said the only way to remove the limitation is to provide all documents they are asking for. There were no issues with my eBay or PayPal account before, everything was going really smoothly until I entered my PayPal account from ukrainian IP address. And now I'm screwed
There are numerous times when PP asks for this laundry list of documents, that even when provided, the account will not be reinstated so I would not keep massive hopes up sadly - but I hope you have success if you go this route.
Old 04-06-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 35%

dang I got this problem too. I will try to contact yankee
Old 04-16-2018

Longevity: 59%

When it happened to me, I unlinked it from Ebay. I changed the Ebay username and all the contact information on Ebay. I also changed the ship to and refund shipping addresses so nothing was the same as before. Oh and I changed the Ebay e-mail address as well.

Quote:
Hey guys! Long story short. About a year ago I purchased eBay/PayPal account from one of the sellers on Aspkin forum. Everything worked perfectly fine, I built a great feedback score on eBay, sold thousands of items so far and even got my monthly selling limit lifted to 10,000 items / $40,000.00.
But a week ago I tried to enter my PayPal account from different country IP by mistake and PayPal asked to confirm my ID by accepting a text or uploading Photo ID. Of course, after 1 year I don't have access to the phone number connected to the account, so I tried to add a new phone number. Probably that was a bad idea, because PayPal did not allow me to receive a text on a new phone number. Then I tried to call PayPal to ask if I can confirm my account by email, but guess what: the support said I can't and placed a hard limitation on my account.

So now I see this in resolution centre:
"We noticed some unusual activity and want to make sure no one has logged into your account without your permission. Please help us ensure your account is secure by answering a few questions.
- Upload a photo ID
- Provide proof of your address
- Upload a bank statement
- Provide credit card statement
- Provide proof of your SSN"

So my questions:
1. What would you recommend to do? Is there any chance to remove this limitation?
2. If no chance to get PayPal back, is there any option to keep my eBay account safe using a new PayPal account?

So upset that after a year of hard work can lose my business. Would really appreciate any help or any thoughts from you guys