eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Accidentally, entered in a bank account FROM previous LIMITED ACCOUNT. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/117253-accidentally-entered-bank-account-previous-limited-account.html)

natghei 05-07-2018 04:16 PM

Accidentally, entered in a bank account FROM previous LIMITED ACCOUNT.

I Accidentally, entered in a bank account FROM previous LIMITED ACCOUNT. I got the message that the bank account was linked to another PP account. Am I flagged now or at risk.
Please help. Much appreciated.

bonedaddy101 05-07-2018 04:19 PM

Re: Accidentally, entered in a bank account FROM previous LIMITED ACCOUNT.

Yes you will defiantly will be flagged think its best to start over from fresh.

natghei 05-07-2018 04:24 PM

Are you serious? What if someone was creating a new account and entered in wrong bank information and that information belongs someone limited paypal account. That would be a honest mistake.

Does paypal store bank information. I have a savings account that was linked to a paypal account which I removed and then closed the PP. But the ip on the account belongs another old PP limited account. Would the bank be linked? I read PP does not store bank info.

aspkin 05-07-2018 05:37 PM

Yes of course PayPal stores bank account information on previous accounts.

And yes this can link your accounts and from past experience, it will link accounts.

Start fresh. And give eBay Stealth a read if you haven't already. It sounds like you are missing some vital details on account creation

e2free 05-08-2018 06:13 PM

If they link you using the account best to call them and say you never used this account on PayPal

Then contact them again and say you went to bank and asked them about this issue and they confirmed this is recycled account. This was using someone else before.

If the other account is 2 to 3 years old and stealth make then this will work

dallis 05-08-2018 10:10 PM

I've done this once a long time ago and didn't get limited. Sometimes people must just type in the wrong bank account number, don't you think?

Still, I think e2free's advice sounds good.

And yes, it sure sounds like you're missing some steps, but we all make mistakes sometimes.

rsot 05-08-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natghei (Post 918917)
Are you serious? What if someone was creating a new account and entered in wrong bank information and that information belongs someone limited paypal account. That would be a honest mistake.

I am inclined to feel that 1 time is unlikely to cause a ton of problems - maybe a weak link if any that will likely not affect the account if other factors don't cause linking