Verified US PayPal for Package Forwarding - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-08-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Verified US PayPal for Package Forwarding

Hey fellas,
Iv been doing package forwarding for a couple of years from Turkey, I buy items on eBay and send it to different countries around the world.

Sadly, PayPal stopped operating in Turkey back in 2016, and I used one of my friends PayPal account to keep my business running, but recently find out he's not happy with it anymore and I need to get my own PayPal.

I need a Verified US PayPal and I need to be able to remove limitation if PayPal limits my account for any reason, I have Turkish Debit/credit card but PayPal no longer accept them.

I saw on a forum that some people sell Verified eBay/PayPal account but if I'm not mistaken those are for selling items and those limits it's not important for me since I just gonna use the account for buying things.

So I need to find a trustworthy debit/vcc card provider so add it to a US billing PayPal account (I only have a us address from the package forwarding company) and find a way to verify it.

I would be grateful if anyone can tell how I achieve my demands.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-08-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Verified US PayPal for Package Forwarding

I don't understand.. what is your business?
Old 05-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I don't understand.. what is your business?
Package forwarding,
I'm based in Turkey and if my customer wants to buy an item on ebay.com and the seller doesn't ship it outside of the US, I buy those items to my US address and then ship/forward it to my clients address in Turkey or anywhere in the world.

Now since PayPal not operating in turkey I need the US verified account to be able to shop on eBay.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shoala For This Useful Post:
aspkin (05-09-2018)
Old 05-08-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

We have the marketplace for that: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

But I also suggest you read the ebay stealth guide so you understand how things go and you can fix these kind of issues in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Shoala (05-09-2018)
Old 05-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
We have the marketplace for that: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

But I also suggest you read the ebay stealth guide so you understand how things go and you can fix these kind of issues in the future.
Tnx for replying but from what I understand, those accounts are more suitable for sellers and their limit of selling etc but as a buyer, I can have easily have an eBay account with no limit of buying, All I need is a Debit card provider that give service internationally and find a way to get us verified PayPal account along with documents for removing PayPal limits if for any reason they asked me to provide bills/SSN/Statements or etc.. to keep the account active and running all the time.

Thanks in advance

Edit 1: It's very important for me to have a PayPal account and be able to remove the possible limit/verification, if that is impossible for US accounts, in that case, its alright if its an account from a different country.

I have my own package forwarding address in many EU/Asia countries and I can create a PayPal account in those countries even I can add a VCC from Entropay but my only concern is if PayPal asks for ID/Bill/etc I don't have any to provide.

Last edited by Shoala; 05-09-2018 at 04:48 AM.
Old 05-11-2018
Threadstarter  

Bump........
Old 05-19-2018

Longevity: 46%

Could just use any ebay account and use your CC directly through a buyer account can't you? I dont think theyll ask for docs but not sure.
Old 05-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn View Post
Could just use any ebay account and use your CC directly through a buyer account can't you? I dont think theyll ask for docs but not sure.
Not all the seller accept CC and even my CC get rejected for an unknown reason.
Old 05-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoala View Post
Not all the seller accept CC and even my CC get rejected for an unknown reason.
What are you trying to do Shoala? Are you even in the USA?