eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Cannot add bank account - solution (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/117405-cannot-add-bank-account-solution.html)

szefu19 05-15-2018 06:05 AM

Cannot add bank account - solution

Hello,

I am not new here but I have not register account earlier. This is my firts post.

My stealth PP is limited. This was a new (one week) polish account. It was verified by VCC. Yesterday I got limit on it.

I made two mistakes:
1. I have connected this new, fresh PayPal account with my old eBay account. Also I am selling digital goods so its very hard to NOT get limited even if You have fresh eBay+Paypal
2. I didnt add bank account to withdraw money. My account was verified only by VCC.

After being limited I was trying to add bank account, but every time I got a message like: "We cannot process this request right now, please try again later" I was looking for similiar problem and it looks like if You account got limited You cannot add bank account... and even after 180 days You cannot withdraw the money. In Poland You cannot use the CC or check to withdraw, bank account is the only way to get the money back after 180 days.

Solution which is worked for me:
First I am contacted with PayPal by email. They said I cannot add bank account because my account is suspended and I need to verify first it (send ID+proof of address). Of course this is a stealth account so I dont have these docs.
Next day I was trying to call them, guy fromm customer office said It cannot add my bank manually, but he can try check my account and "reset" or "restart" something parameters. I dont know really what he did, but after this he said: "Please try add bank now" and finally... Yes, I succesfully added my account number. So if You have similiar problem You need to call them, if one guy said it cannot do anything - disconnect - and try again. They can "unlock" the bank add options on limited accounts.

I hope this will help.

Cheers

rsot 05-15-2018 06:59 AM

Re: Cannot add bank account - solution

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

SaiJin 05-15-2018 12:06 PM

Good post. hope it'll help more people too.

kingpot12 05-15-2018 01:05 PM

Interesting. Id like to shout 'restart my account' down the phone to them.
Win win.

aspkin 05-15-2018 05:45 PM

Awesome! That's great to hear!

PayPal (on the phone) really isn't as scary as people make it out to be.. I have always found them to be helpful; so no need to worry about asking for their help with things like this.

askpp 08-07-2018 12:05 PM

Did not work for me, after calling, ppfockers always ask if i use vpn of course the only answer is none of their business to which ppfockers always disconnect. After reading community forums another ppfocker claims they do more matching than name on account. No idea how to get my money now. PPfockers are no longer mailing checks, they demand to have bank account.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...in/td-p/939596

Play 08-08-2018 01:14 AM

Congrats OP! Clearly your persistence has paid off. :)

askpp 08-08-2018 11:38 AM

Please ignore OP "success story" it does not work. I suspect it wast posted by PPcrooks to trick you that calling PPcrooks may help but believe me it does not. Never ever call PPcrooks, they record all conversations and make so called voice stamp from you voice that will identify you on the spot should you decide to switch accounts in future and make another call for other account. Same applies to PP mobile app, once installed your phone becomes essentially malware infected to track you down and you end up having to purchase a new phone, new sim, new accounts. Never ever submit any ID documents to PPcrooks, sooner or later they will leak your ID to other crooks who will set up accounts on your behalf and then you are basically dead person online with stolen identity.

Kajunrook 08-08-2018 12:04 PM

Sam happened to me, I waited 2 months and added debit card no issues.

askpp 08-08-2018 12:44 PM

tried debit card as well, could add it but could not purchase anything with it ... so lie again

pproblem 08-22-2018 01:08 PM

I have same problem, I sent them copy of ID and bank statement and they limited my account. Is there a way to get my money back? Like waiting 120 days?
They say I need to send other ID and bank statement but what is point of sending if they already limited my account on 1st set of documents?
It seems like they try to collect my documents for identity theft.

alexryubak99 08-29-2018 02:26 AM

My account limited more than 180 days, i sent more email to Paypal support , but never get email reply . how can do that ?

josephpompee2 09-09-2018 05:50 AM

Thank you so much for helping in this way

rsot 09-09-2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexryubak99 (Post 940253)
My account limited more than 180 days, i sent more email to Paypal support , but never get email reply . how can do that ?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Keep at it.