eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   What's this email mean? It's contradictory. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/118071-whats-email-mean-its-contradictory.html)

noskillnoway 06-16-2018 12:22 AM

What's this email mean? It's contradictory.

My PayPal was limited back in early February but this email in the middle states I can withdraw available funds. My funds do show available I don't see anything pending so read this closely....

We're holding funds in reserve to cover any possible account liabilities because of your account limitation. We'll review your account monthly and release your funds between 30 and 180 days. You can see the details of these funds when you log in to your PayPal account. Click Pending Balance from the Account Overview.

******You have funds available to withdraw. You can transfer this directly to your bank account or request a check from PayPal.******

To access released funds, you can log in to your account to make a withdrawal. You can request a check or withdraw funds to your bank account.

If you have a negative balance because of a limitation, we may try to cover the negative balance from the reserve amount.

Thanks,
PayPal

slokor 06-16-2018 01:45 AM

Re: What's this email mean? It's contradictory.

Sounds like the standard email you would get once the 180 days have gone by.
The funds are ready to be withdrawn
Enjoy.

rsot 06-16-2018 02:33 AM

Agree with slokor - seems like funds are good to go for bank withdrawal or check mailing

noskillnoway 06-16-2018 05:32 AM

I can't add a bank it gives me an error?? Never saw it happen like this before but I can transfer to the old bank account. I tried and it began I just don't have the account anymore.

yankee 06-16-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noskillnoway (Post 925536)
I can't add a bank it gives me an error?? Never saw it happen like this before but I can transfer to the old bank account. I tried and it began I just don't have the account anymore.

It can be EXCEEDINGLY hard to add a bank account on a limited paypal account. Almost always you have to call in and do it manually. If you dont have the original tellephone number, it makes it much much much harder.

I have three accounts from 2015 I can withdraw a check or add a bank account still.

ebaystealth1974 06-16-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 925565)

I have three accounts from 2015 I can withdraw a check or add a bank account still.

Don't let them keep it too long. Not sure about in your state, but in NC they send it to the State Treasury as Unclaimed Money, after a while.

And you might do like me.... forget about it, then it just disappears after a while lol

noskillnoway 06-16-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

It can be EXCEEDINGLY hard to add a bank account on a limited paypal account. Almost always you have to call in and do it manually. If you dont have the original tellephone number, it makes it much much much harder.

The bank account was never used i added it to paypal then the bank sent the transfer back to paypal. So it never had a withdrawal. I cant request a check it says im limited but apparently i can with draw money.
I tried the ivr line and i can add a bank just fine, the routing number adds fine but it only lets me type in 4 or 5 numbers of the account number and it then adds it basically making it incorrect.
Ive tried to call paypal i stay on hold and never get told a wait time or anything.

marvydocs 06-20-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

So true , only by calling them it would be possible to withdraw .

marvydocs 06-20-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noskillnoway (Post 925631)
The bank account was never used i added it to paypal then the bank sent the transfer back to paypal. So it never had a withdrawal. I cant request a check it says im limited but apparently i can with draw money.
I tried the ivr line and i can add a bank just fine, the routing number adds fine but it only lets me type in 4 or 5 numbers of the account number and it then adds it basically making it incorrect.
Ive tried to call paypal i stay on hold and never get told a wait time or anything.

sometimes you must wait for over 1 hour , especilly if you're calling on their US number , but make sure to not calling them before your sleeping time , as you'll sleep while waiting for them to answer 😂

SubZer0 06-22-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvydocs (Post 926178)
sometimes you must wait for over 1 hour , especilly if you're calling on their US number , but make sure to not calling them before your sleeping time , as you'll sleep while waiting for them to answer 😂

So true :sleepy::noidea: