eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Limiting rampage (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/118188-limiting-rampage.html)

muzzie 06-21-2018 04:38 AM

Limiting rampage

Been running stealth paypals for years, solid techniques used for everything.
In the last 2 weeks had like every second paypal limited after document request. Never ever had problems with passing that, but now they are VERY picky on them. Every time the reason is the same - "security concerns". Could that be that there is an entropay card present in the account? Latest limitation was on an account that was even not selling anything worth more than several cents - some old postcards. Added entropay card, doc request, sent absolutely perfect docs, boom, limited. Or that entropay thing became absolutely useless lately?

Play 06-21-2018 12:13 PM

Re: Limiting rampage

Entropay has been useless for a while on newer accounts.

Another issue would be the VCCs that became overly popular, the ones you used to issue. Adding those to a UK PayPal would burn it really quick. So I would presume its spread to other PayPal countries.

Solid financial information / VCCs are the best way to ensure a solid PP account.

muzzie 06-21-2018 03:39 PM

I am currently trying different setups. Currently it seems that Entropay is not the reason.

slokor 06-21-2018 04:26 PM

If the only common element to all your accounts is the Entropay card it would make sense that THAT is the reason.

muzzie 06-22-2018 12:20 AM

Well, I am currently looking at the account that is doing doc verification without entropay card in it, and I will see the outcome. Also, I had other accounts with entropay without issues, same age, same item, no issues. I believe a combo of certain IP address subnet and entropay is the main reason here, as IP addresses turned out to be from Philippines in the past, although they are marked as European now, but Google and some other services still detect them as non-European.

donkeykong2012 06-22-2018 02:23 AM

Just my guess, but it could be something to do with the IP address range. Perhaps the accounts have been linked together somehow? Where they created roughly at the same time? I am not convinced Entropay is the main culprit here, although it may have tipped you over. How old were the accounts? Was the document request to lift the receiving limit?

muzzie 06-22-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 (Post 926515)
Just my guess, but it could be something to do with the IP address range. Perhaps the accounts have been linked together somehow? Where they created roughly at the same time? I am not convinced Entropay is the main culprit here, although it may have tipped you over. How old were the accounts? Was the document request to lift the receiving limit?

All created in the same 2 weeks timeframe. Yes, doc request to lift the receiving limit and to confirm sales info. Accs were like 1.5 months old, with several purchase and selling transactions.

SaiJin 06-22-2018 10:51 AM

I don't use entropay myself, but reading what you said , it looks like it could be the entropay that could hace triggered it.

Have you tried getting a real CC from the bank you are using to test it out.

muzzie 06-22-2018 12:38 PM

Currently testing account without Entropay and from trusted IP range. Wish me luck :)

donkeykong2012 06-22-2018 02:41 PM

Accounts being created with a couple of weeks together (probably linked) + Receiving Limit being reached fast + Similar IP from a high risk range + Entropay = :ban?:

A range of factors in this case most probably.

H4ck 06-24-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 926339)
Been running stealth paypals for years, solid techniques used for everything.
In the last 2 weeks had like every second paypal limited after document request. Never ever had problems with passing that, but now they are VERY picky on them. Every time the reason is the same - "security concerns". Could that be that there is an entropay card present in the account? Latest limitation was on an account that was even not selling anything worth more than several cents - some old postcards. Added entropay card, doc request, sent absolutely perfect docs, boom, limited. Or that entropay thing became absolutely useless lately?

yep...............trust me paypal has definitely changed things.....

I still get the best of them.......:d They thought they figured it all out......hahaha......

its not the card.......creative docs don't work nemore.........

muzzie 06-24-2018 04:05 PM

Update - accounts with that bad IP range but without entropays are being verified like a charm. Accounts WITH entropays but from trusted networks are also working perfectly. So, current outcome:

1) BAD IP + ENTRO = BAN.
2) BAD IP, no ENTRO = OK
3) GOOD IP + ENTRO = OK

So, we can conclude that IP is more important than Entropay presence in the account. In my case, BAD IP = IP from a range that has changed owner recently, so not all databases has updated, and PayPal might be still recognizing it as from a wrong country. In my case, IP subnet was recognized as a Philippine one, although it has been changed to Latvia almost a year ago, so doing Latvian accounts from that network instantly raised a huge country mismatch flag.

Quote:

its not the card.......creative docs don't work nemore.........
Oh yes they do.