[PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-26-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 45
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

Let me know!

Thank you
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 06-26-2018
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,858
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 1,544 Times in 1,253 Posts
Activity: 45%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

In my experience, I've found you can only withdraw to a bank after the 180 day hold. Though when I experienced it, I had added the VCC after the 180 day was over, and funds were ready for withdrawal, so not sure if that had anything to do with it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-26-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 45
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

so after 180 days if i attach a vcc, i can withdraw..right ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-26-2018
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,522
Thanks: 802
Thanked 1,360 Times in 997 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
In my experience, I've found you can only withdraw to a bank after the 180 day hold. Though when I experienced it, I had added the VCC after the 180 day was over, and funds were ready for withdrawal, so not sure if that had anything to do with it.
Play, I really do not understand what you mean in here. I guss you are not talking about a UK account since CC withdrawal is not an option.

Moreover, VCCs are only used to confirm accounts and are not meant to be used for withdrawing funds. In some cases could work but VCCs from our marketplace I guess cannot be used for this.
Could you, or someone, explain please?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-26-2018
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,858
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 1,544 Times in 1,253 Posts
Activity: 45%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChi1983 View Post
so after 180 days if i attach a vcc, i can withdraw..right ?
After 180 days, withdrawal to VCC didn't work for me. Though just my experience. May not be the case in general.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-26-2018
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,522
Thanks: 802
Thanked 1,360 Times in 997 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
After 180 days, withdrawal to VCC didn't work for me. Though just my experience. May not be the case in general.
I guess, as you said in your first post, that only bank account is allowed after 180 days.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-26-2018
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,858
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 1,544 Times in 1,253 Posts
Activity: 45%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Play, I really do not understand what you mean in here. I guss you are not talking about a UK account since CC withdrawal is not an option.

Moreover, VCCs are only used to confirm accounts and are not meant to be used for withdrawing funds. In some cases could work but VCCs from our marketplace I guess cannot be used for this.
Could you, or someone, explain please?
I was talking about my experience with a EU PP (as per the thread title)

EU PP tend to support withdrawals to VCC. Currently, I don't believe anyone is selling any VCCs that support withdrawals, however if you know where to get them from, you can always add it on to the account and take advantage of the feature.

But like I said, I doubt you can withdraw to a VCC after you've been hit with a 180 hold / limitation.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (06-26-2018)
  #8  
Old 06-26-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 45
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: [PP EU]Are you able to transfer money to a vcc after 180 days ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I was talking about my experience with a EU PP (as per the thread title)

EU PP tend to support withdrawals to VCC. Currently, I don't believe anyone is selling any VCCs that support withdrawals, however if you know where to get them from, you can always add it on to the account and take advantage of the feature.

But like I said, I doubt you can withdraw to a VCC after you've been hit with a 180 hold / limitation.

Ah ok,
let's go on :(
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal limited up to 180 Days - Has anyone got their money back before the 180 days? joshc11 UK PayPal Talk 3 06-02-2012 08:58 AM
Why does it take 8 days to transfer money from Paypal to Bank? maprod UK PayPal Talk 15 01-07-2012 07:00 PM
90 days suspended seller account,can not transfer money xiehancheng Amazon 4 12-29-2011 10:17 AM
Why would paypal hold my money transfer from my bank for 10 days? Sandy D PayPal Talk 3 04-30-2009 09:20 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts