eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   paypal you cant use paypal anymore (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/118359-paypal-you-cant-use-paypal-anymore.html)

bsgonline 06-27-2018 03:27 PM

paypal you cant use paypal anymore

hi

another story must have been heard before

i was going good with my ebay and pay pal ( 225k selling limit established business account)

day before yesterday a payment of 10 euro was made from my paypal account to Chimeratool SRL( i have subscription) i received paypal notification but i didnt get email i check my Chimeratool account the payment does not appear
it made me suspicious , i ignored it though may be some sort of pending payment from annual subscription and next day another 10 euro payment was made which surprised me
i logged into my paypal and reported it as un authorized payment
in the meanwhile i also cancel the biling agreement thinking it might be someone using my details

within an hour i received email from paypal you have agreed to billing agreement so those 10 euro payments cant be reversed or put on hold
and right after 30 minutes '''' my account was limited showing message'' my account has been limited '' you cant use paypal any more ''

and most of you know how this will end up

i also use paypal here with same account on various trade shows where i receive payments of some times upto 1000-1500 in one day and approx 5k in total within 4 weeks time
last November December two months sale was 17 k so it should not be treated as high risk at all but may be...

i scratched little more called Chimera tool they said your paypal account was used with xyz account ( which i set up for someone last year i remember ) and they made two payments to buy credits ( it was totally out of my mind)

not their fault,

possible cause of limited account in my point of view

cancelling billing....!
becoming high risk account
i now have to wait for further as paypal is of no help called them they told me there will be appeal form in resolution centre which says we need more details but nothing so far

1649 gbp on hold for 180 days....! plus i had to pull approx 400 ebay items off my ebay store which has 100% positive feed back and i worked hard to keep it this way...!!!!

this is what we called bitten by a tiny dog while riding a camel...!!!

i should had bought stealth guide mid 2017 when i was just reading forums trying to keep some thing in backup

now i have no other option but to either buy a ready to use ebay/paypal as i dont want to screw my 100% positive feedback active account which i want to keep silent till ebay and paypal is separated by mid 2020 when Ayden will be launch

also i have few questions,

can i pay life time subscription instead of monthly payments of 19 usd..?
should i buy ready to use paypal and ebay account as i dont need to withdraw money as i will be buying from paypal to source inventory and i have other platforms to sell that inventory

expert advise is needed

it might be upsetting but i am positive and wont give up at all...!

Play 06-27-2018 04:33 PM

Re: paypal you cant use paypal anymore

Sorry to hear this.

Have you contacted PayPal and tried to resolve this? I can't imagine this being all because of "payment of 10 euros". I think that payment caused a review of your account, and that review lead them to close the account.

JamesNorth101 06-27-2018 04:37 PM

That is a really tough break!

Dont let it get you down though

With work and research you can get back again even stronger than before

SaiJin 07-02-2018 08:36 PM

You being positive is the best thing you can do. It's tough and I'm sorry to hear this.

I believe there is a lifetime membership for 1 cost for the stealth guide (it gets updated live) . Just click on the link under my signature and you'll be able to see what options for membership.

I do suggest that once you got a plan in action, maybe come back here and share with us the steps you'll take. We'll be able to see if you miss a step somewhere just to be sure.

bsgonline 07-09-2018 06:20 AM

hi
i have already 3 ebay and paypal accounts with me( purchased recently but due to busy schedule it was not possible to gather information

i will put everything in order before listing my first item with one of the accounts just to ensure there are no mistakes in case

i will get the stealth book too soon

also
i have another question, is there any way i can attach another paypal account with my existing Ebay account ( i know chances are they will be limited and it might limit my ebay account then ) but just a question, if yes would stealth paypal work , it does not make sense to me as the business address and everything on ebay will remain the same

thanks in advance

bsgonline 07-10-2018 07:51 AM

hi

just a little question
if i have dedicated VPN and for some reason my account ( ebay or pp) gets suspended in future , how can i change the IP on my plan if i have subscribed to yearly plan as i wouldnt be able to use this IP address with another account

rsot 07-10-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsgonline (Post 929802)
also
i have another question, is there any way i can attach another paypal account with my existing Ebay account ( i know chances are they will be limited and it might limit my ebay account then ) but just a question, if yes would stealth paypal work , it does not make sense to me as the business address and everything on ebay will remain the same

thanks in advance

Not a great idea for longterm operations - never know when it can go down even though it may last for a bit.

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

SaiJin 07-10-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsgonline (Post 930021)
hi

just a little question
if i have dedicated VPN and for some reason my account ( ebay or pp) gets suspended in future , how can i change the IP on my plan if i have subscribed to yearly plan as i wouldnt be able to use this IP address with another account

You can change it in your IPburger dashboard yourself. I think there's a $10 fee to do this, so it's quick and super affordable.