eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Linking old PayPal to eBay instead of new one? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/118484-linking-old-paypal-ebay-instead-new-one.html)

LadyStark91 07-03-2018 05:05 PM

Linking old PayPal to eBay instead of new one?

I just created an eBay & PayPal business Account 3 months ago. The other day my PayPal got the dreadful permanent limitation ban notice. I’m currently trying to appeal, but I’m basically expecting the worse. I have an old personal PayPal account. I’ve had it since 2013. Since my eBay Account in still up & running, can I link my old PayPal to eBay to be able to receive payments again? Or should I just start a new eBay Account & just link the old PayPal? I’ve read here about stealth accounts, but the information seems to vary.

SaiJin 07-04-2018 03:19 PM

Re: Linking old PayPal to eBay instead of new one?

It can work, but the question is how long? Some have gotten nuked in less than a day and some swore it's going well for 1-2 years.

So imagine this... you have a retail business that you make a living off, and I put a ticking time bomb in the foundation. But I won't tell you how much time you have.

If you are the type of person who loves this kind of excitement, by all means, go for it.

But if you are like me who loves longetivity and peace of mind and that in return gives me the energy and calmness to work the best that I can on my business, then don't do risky things that you know it can only end badly.
If one of my eBay or PP got burnt, I burn them both and start over with my ebay stealth accounts.

But I have made quite a few back ups so I don't have that problem.

paypalpains 07-13-2018 03:50 AM

why cant he do both ?

Use the pp acount on the ebay , and create a completely fresh one too ?

Why waste a good paypal account?

JamesNorth101 07-13-2018 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyStark91 (Post 928847)
I just created an eBay & PayPal business Account 3 months ago. The other day my PayPal got the dreadful permanent limitation ban notice. I’m currently trying to appeal, but I’m basically expecting the worse. I have an old personal PayPal account. I’ve had it since 2013. Since my eBay Account in still up & running, can I link my old PayPal to eBay to be able to receive payments again? Or should I just start a new eBay Account & just link the old PayPal? I’ve read here about stealth accounts, but the information seems to vary.

Personally I would for a short term solution make a new PayPal and link it into the eBay. It would typically last a few weeks to a few months

The old PayPal I would then link into a new eBay and build up slowly so that when the new PayPal does get linked and limited these 2 accounts can take over the sales

Beautiful 07-18-2018 05:41 PM

Create a new paypal with a new email, then update the email on eBay to your new paypal

Riskier than creating fresh new accounts but its doable