PayPal wants your money! New limitation scheme. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-27-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default PayPal wants your money! New limitation scheme.

Some new tendency from the PayPal - they say docs are okay (all limitation steps are marked as completed except tracking). Send the item, add tracking - next day permlimit. I asked why if they want to limit me, they still ask for the tracking - no any adequate explanation. I believe they just want to gather as much money as possible. Now I tend to ship small gifts to emulate the shipment, and see their reaction, as generally they are doing everything to make sure you don't have the item (so if they would limit you before shipment - you can sell it from another account and cause more issues to them), and have your money for 180 days to protect their own business.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: PayPal wants your money! New limitation scheme.

Quote:
they say docs are okay (all limitation steps are marked as completed except tracking)
The account doesn't get reviewed until all the steps are complete.

Even if one rep did say the documents were fine / okay, they will still be reviewed again by the person that makes the decision whether to restore your account or not.
Old 07-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
The account doesn't get reviewed until all the steps are complete.

Even if one rep did say the documents were fine / okay, they will still be reviewed again by the person that makes the decision whether to restore your account or not.
What is the difference then? First, documents are "In progress", then "Completed". Once everything is completed, I add tracking and boom!
Old 07-30-2018

Longevity: 36%

Are you sure that you don't have any links with limited accounts?
Yesterday i done some kinda experiment.
I sold used phone - Galaxy S7 on a brand new account. After payment PayPal got limited (no surprise).
A few minutes later I provided documents except tracking number ( just marked shipped) , and they restored my account without problems a few hours later..
Old 07-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by offset View Post
Are you sure that you don't have any links with limited accounts?
Yesterday i done some kinda experiment.
I sold used phone - Galaxy S7 on a brand new account. After payment PayPal got limited (no surprise).
A few minutes later I provided documents except tracking number ( just marked shipped) , and they restored my account without problems a few hours later..
Can't be a link. They say "risky business policy" so I believe it is what I sell, and how I prepare the account. If they limit because of link, usually several accounts go down at once, and I create them in batches, but only some of them go down, not all together. I do not see where they can be linked, and they are all done the same way - they would be ALL linked or not.

Regarding that unlimit - happened to me as well, sold something not so expensive, like under 1k, got limited, sent docs - all ok, unlimited. But here... something new.