eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal transfer to bank account issue (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/120082-paypal-transfer-bank-account-issue.html)

ermes 09-12-2018 11:10 AM

PayPal transfer to bank account issue

Hi there, I have a business account verified and all linked to payoneer european bank account with one transfer history since febrary. I got a payment today, about 500$, and want to transfer it but i got this message "There's a problem.
Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction." Any solution ?
Thanks

StealthJet99 09-12-2018 11:30 AM

Re: PayPal transfer to bank account issue

Quote:

Originally Posted by ermes (Post 943253)
Hi there, I have a business account verified and all linked to payoneer european bank account with one transfer history since febrary. I got a payment today, about 500$, and want to transfer it but i got this message "There's a problem.
Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction." Any solution ?
Thanks

PayPal Random Security check. You'll have to try in a few days so it can go ahead and don't transfer the whole amount all at once.

rsot 09-12-2018 11:39 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

You got the money today and want to withdraw right away...hmm money might be still under a virtual hold - wait a while

ermes 09-12-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 943262)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

You got the money today and want to withdraw right away...hmm money might be still under a virtual hold - wait a while

Thank you for your welcome rsot. Yes i need to withdraw it and the amount is already on my available balance not on pending balance.

newjerseymax 09-12-2018 12:02 PM

Yea this happens when you add new bank account or use a new account. I never removed old one and this was still happening. I was able to do small withdraw around $200 every few days and eventually the message just stopped after few weeks.

SaiJin 09-12-2018 12:24 PM

Try withdrawing say $100 now, $200 tomorrow, then the rest the following day.

If that doesn't work, go even smaller.

New accounts get under scrutiny more.

ermes 09-12-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 943265)
Try withdrawing say $100 now, $200 tomorrow, then the rest the following day.

If that doesn't work, go even smaller.

New accounts get under scrutiny more.

I've tried multiple amounts, 5$-200$ but same problem.

rsot 09-12-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ermes (Post 943269)

Likely have to wait a day or so - maybe 2-3...sucks but don't keep forcing the withdrawal

SaiJin 09-12-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ermes (Post 943269)

Ok, then I suggest waiting 24 hours. They do this from time to time.

phaz0rz 09-12-2018 01:18 PM

The problem is that you're trying to withdraw the money too quickly after it came into you account. The amount you try to withdraw right now probably isn't going to matter. Your account has very little transaction history (you mentioned your last withdrawal being in February) so you are making Paypal nervous by almost immediately trying to withdraw a payment that came into your account.

To minimize the risk of your account being limited the best thing you can do would be to wait 3-4 days before you try withdrawing any of the payment. That way Paypal has time to be confident this $500 payment wasn't made with a stolen credit card or some other fraudulent means. It also gives you time to show you will be fulfilling the order, and not trying to run off with the money.

ermes 09-13-2018 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 943299)
The problem is that you're trying to withdraw the money too quickly after it came into you account. The amount you try to withdraw right now probably isn't going to matter. Your account has very little transaction history (you mentioned your last withdrawal being in February) so you are making Paypal nervous by almost immediately trying to withdraw a payment that came into your account.

To minimize the risk of your account being limited the best thing you can do would be to wait 3-4 days before you try withdrawing any of the payment. That way Paypal has time to be confident this $500 payment wasn't made with a stolen credit card or some other fraudulent means. It also gives you time to show you will be fulfilling the order, and not trying to run off with the money.

Well my account have been limited. I have to send them ID, proof of address. I will, but they are just make me loosing some time!

phaz0rz 09-13-2018 07:53 AM

Yeah... trying to withdraw the payment too quickly got your account limited. Good luck getting it restored.

In the future always wait a while before you try withdrawing a larger payment that comes into your account. Especially if your account has been dormant for several months.

rsot 09-13-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ermes (Post 943397)
Well my account have been limited. I have to send them ID, proof of address. I will, but they are just make me loosing some time!

Well there it is - the end has been done, sorry to hear :( Listen to phaz0rz.

"Haste makes waste" /proverb

ermes 09-13-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 943443)
Yeah... trying to withdraw the payment too quickly got your account limited. Good luck getting it restored.

In the future always wait a while before you try withdrawing a larger payment that comes into your account. Especially if your account has been dormant for several months.

You mean by waiting a while; few hours or few days?

Othmane 09-13-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ermes (Post 943452)
You mean by waiting a while; few hours or few days?

Waiting a few (2-3) days make things look legit for PayPal, and may avoid such problems.

But after establishing a good history with PayPal, you can make a wothdrawal each day without any issues at all.

Just take it slowly.

Good luck ;)

SaiJin 09-13-2018 09:29 AM

Definitely a few days. Never in hours.

So now you have a new issue? Your account is completely limited?
ID and address, I'm thinking of DL and Bank statement that has your info in the header

ermes 09-13-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 943475)
Definitely a few days. Never in hours.

So now you have a new issue? Your account is completely limited?
ID and address, I'm thinking of DL and Bank statement that has your info in the header

Completely limited, I only can receive money. Yes DL for ID and DL or utility bill for the address proof. I will send DL for both

Othmane 09-14-2018 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ermes (Post 943497)
Completely limited, I only can receive money. Yes DL for ID and DL or utility bill for the address proof. I will send DL for both

You can’t send DL for both.
If you send DL as an ID you need to provide another proof of address (utility bill). But if you send a passport as an ID, then you can provide them DL as an address proof.

ermes 09-14-2018 03:41 AM

Oh ok thank you for information! I have to get two templates then..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Othmane (Post 943632)
You can’t send DL for both.
If you send DL as an ID you need to provide another proof of address (utility bill). But if you send a passport as an ID, then you can provide them DL as an address proof.

Othmane 09-14-2018 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ermes (Post 943653)
Oh ok thank you for information! I have to get two templates then..

Yes, you need two documents.

Good luck ;)