eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal/ebay account suspeneded after payment??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/12183-paypal-ebay-account-suspeneded-after-payment.html)

diplomatx 07-19-2009 06:42 PM

Paypal/ebay account suspeneded after payment???

Am get str8 to the point, i have a stealth ebay account which was created 3 days before i created my seller account. My auction ended for $1950. Any way i didn't ship anything because i had a feeling a limitation is coming. Any way 10 hours past and my ebay and paypal account is suspended. I called paypal and there telling me new comers can't sell anything high risk or there ebay and paypal account will be limited. Well then i wanted to test this and see if it's true. I sold and iphone 32gb 3gs for $660 including shipping. Once again another stealth account withing 15 minutes my paypal account is limited and ebay account suspended. Could some one tell me why is ebay or paypal is suspended accounts after payment is received. I mean seriously why ship an iphone if payment hasn't cleared?

Well i got one more story to add. Once again stealth account my auction closed at $4k. Knowing that paypal or ebay suspends account after receiving payment, i called the buyer explaining that your money is being held and i wont ship til the funds clear into my account. Well the buyer was a dick! Claiming he's going to leave a negative because he paid and will not leave feedback until his item arrive. Well i told him never mind i'll ship the item the next day. Withing a hour of calling the buyer my paypal account is limited with the 4k payment on hold and my ebay account is suspended for mc189 registration blocked. Can some one here help me!!! I will not ship any item unless the payment is cleared into my account i mean no hold on the payment. Seriously would anyone here ship an item for 4k knowing your payment is held and you dont know if paypal going to limit you. Any info is really helpful at this point.

TGMT² 07-19-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diplomatx (Post 95648)
Seriously would anyone here ship an item for 4k knowing your payment is held and you dont know if paypal going to limit you. Any info is really helpful at this point.

Agreed...

But most of us would not list such expensive items on unestablished new accounts.

DogFacedBoy 07-22-2009 10:33 PM

Why would you take Paypal on a $4k item? Even if we didn't have to worry about limitations the fees would be at least a couple of hundred dollars.

inverser 07-23-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diplomatx (Post 95648)
Am get str8 to the point, i have a stealth ebay account which was created 3 days before i created my seller account. My auction ended for $1950. Any way i didn't ship anything because i had a feeling a limitation is coming. Any way 10 hours past and my ebay and paypal account is suspended. I called paypal and there telling me new comers can't sell anything high risk or there ebay and paypal account will be limited. Well then i wanted to test this and see if it's true. I sold and iphone 32gb 3gs for $660 including shipping. Once again another stealth account withing 15 minutes my paypal account is limited and ebay account suspended. Could some one tell me why is ebay or paypal is suspended accounts after payment is received. I mean seriously why ship an iphone if payment hasn't cleared?

Well i got one more story to add. Once again stealth account my auction closed at $4k. Knowing that paypal or ebay suspends account after receiving payment, i called the buyer explaining that your money is being held and i wont ship til the funds clear into my account. Well the buyer was a dick! Claiming he's going to leave a negative because he paid and will not leave feedback until his item arrive. Well i told him never mind i'll ship the item the next day. Withing a hour of calling the buyer my paypal account is limited with the 4k payment on hold and my ebay account is suspended for mc189 registration blocked. Can some one here help me!!! I will not ship any item unless the payment is cleared into my account i mean no hold on the payment. Seriously would anyone here ship an item for 4k knowing your payment is held and you dont know if paypal going to limit you. Any info is really helpful at this point.

Sorry you're having a tough time, dude. Are your buyers paying through the eBay checkout system? I would try to get them to pay through a non-auction goods money request.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 95889)
Why would you take Paypal on a $4k item? Even if we didn't have to worry about limitations the fees would be at least a couple of hundred dollars.

PayPal sucks, but their fees are lower than a good number of merchant service providers. CCNow charges 4.99% compared to a mere 2.9% with a PayPal Premier or Business account.

Once upon a time I had a merchant account at 1.6%.

RobFagles 07-23-2009 01:41 PM

It doesn't matter if it's a non-auction payment request.

It's a lot of money coming in for a new account, and your Paypal will be limited.