eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   What's Paypal's deal with limiting real accounts after real info is submitted?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/123104-whats-paypals-deal-limiting-real-accounts-after-real-info-submitted.html)

natashaiera 01-11-2019 02:31 PM

What's Paypal's deal with limiting real accounts after real info is submitted??

One of my real new accounts got limited after 1st payment, I sent in REAL ID, receipt, and proof of fulfillment, then 4 days later my account gets permanently limited! It was a $400 item (a tent), but I figured it's a real account so even if it gets limited I can upload real info and it'll be fine. I don't know what to do at this point. Has anyone else had any experience with Paypal doing this?

phaz0rz 01-11-2019 03:05 PM

Re: What's Paypal's deal with limiting real accounts after real info is submitted??

Yes, tons of people. Amazon and Etsy are harder too. E-commerce is tightening down, I guess.

natashaiera 01-11-2019 04:47 PM

Re: What's Paypal's deal with limiting real accounts after real info is submitted??

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 970622)
Yes, tons of people. Amazon and Etsy are harder too. E-commerce is tightening down, I guess.

That's ridiculous! What was the point of Paypal asking for my docs if they were just going to deny them regardless?

rsot 01-11-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 970646)
That's ridiculous! What was the point of Paypal asking for my docs if they were just going to deny them regardless?

Might be worth calling up PP and trying to get a sympathetic agent to manually help

Speeder33 01-12-2019 03:37 AM

Yup, they ask for your real information just to get more info on you, in case you ever try to open another account

I agree with rsot, there are always sympathetic reps for cases like this

natashaiera 01-14-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 970705)
Yup, they ask for your real information just to get more info on you, in case you ever try to open another account

I agree with rsot, there are always sympathetic reps for cases like this

I don't think the agents can remove limitations anymore.

robjobs 01-15-2019 11:54 AM

To be honest I think it was due to your cost of the item as it being risky 1st item. Could be otherwise though best of good luck.

SaiJin 01-15-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 970616)
One of my real new accounts got limited after 1st payment, I sent in REAL ID, receipt, and proof of fulfillment, then 4 days later my account gets permanently limited! It was a $400 item (a tent), but I figured it's a real account so even if it gets limited I can upload real info and it'll be fine. I don't know what to do at this point. Has anyone else had any experience with Paypal doing this?

So think about it like this... when they ask for documents, it's usually not to help you and verify it's you. It's for them to know who you are so that they can shut you out completely.

This is the case with eBay and PP most of the time.

dealagreeproceed 01-15-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 971350)
I don't think the agents can remove limitations anymore.

whats makes you say this

SaiJin 01-15-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 971569)
whats makes you say this

Agents can still remove limitations. At least the supervisor.

However they are under strict instructions not to.

Same with Amazon.

Don't always believe what eBay and PP tell you. Amazon is even worse... they balatantly make promises over the phone with their trained sweet voices to make you believe they'll help, and in the end... 3-5 months of absolutely nothing.

dealagreeproceed 01-15-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

did you just upload docs and then wait for judgement. or did u upload and call pp?

natashaiera 01-28-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 971571)
did you just upload docs and then wait for judgement. or did u upload and call pp?

Uploaded and waited, why?

iamlmfao 01-28-2019 05:57 PM

PAYPAL = START SMALL AND AGE. Simple as that (unless your using a REAL ISP iv had good luck with big amounts when I use a real IP). Doesn't matter if you have Jesus's drivers license they would even perm close him as well. LOL

H4ck 01-30-2019 07:48 PM

you think thats bad,

i have limitations for a lot of accounts where all it asks for you to do is change security questions and password......but it never takes the limitation off its just frozen like that.

since paypal bought the simility fraud company and integrated within their system.....its only going to get worse from here.......

tacgreg 01-31-2019 05:48 AM

Nobody is checking your documents, there is about 20/80% rate , that you got restored (20%) and 80%+ that you will will be limited permanently, and it doesn't matter if you send real or f---e ID's

ddm50 02-03-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

It doesn't matter, you started automatically selling $400 items, and that's high risk on new accounts cause all payments are subject to disputes..
Learn how everything works.

ddm50 02-03-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacgreg (Post 975232)
Nobody is checking your documents, there is about 20/80% rate , that you got restored (20%) and 80%+ that you will will be limited permanently, and it doesn't matter if you send real or f---e ID's

No actually, it isn't 20% nor 80%, it all depends on your account.