eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/123210-best-ways-provide-proof-fullment-digital-gift-card-paypal-limited.html)

bougie 01-15-2019 10:44 AM

Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited

Hi,

If I was selling digital gift cards for a specific company on eBay and sending users the codes via eBay message. What is the best way to provide proof of fulfillment on PayPal now my account is limited. They just limited my account yesterday. Can I submit screenshots of my messages going to the users?

My feedback on eBay is excellent with this certain item as I have over 45 5 star reviews this month so I'm not sure if that changes anything.

Thanks for the help.

slokor 01-15-2019 04:23 PM

Re: Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited

That wont work.
Theyre looking for physical delivery of the goods - tracking numbers.

bougie 01-15-2019 06:49 PM

Re: Best ways to provide proof of fullment for digital gift card, paypal limited

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 971600)
That wont work.
Theyre looking for physical delivery of the goods - tracking numbers.

Even though they give you the option to check a box called "Digitally delivered" ?

WasTopRatedThenBanned 01-15-2019 10:34 PM

I may be wrong but paypal allows digital sales, eBay doesn't. eBay is supposed to be a physical item marketplace now days, unless you can manage to list your items as a service, which i doubt you can....been awhile since i sold e-gift cards. Got scammed a few times by buyers and hung it up.

Call paypal, they will give you all the answers you need.

rsot 01-16-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bougie (Post 971610)
Even though they give you the option to check a box called "Digitally delivered" ?

Sadly that option - like the option "No refunds allowed" in listings - is also fairly redundant :(

bougie 01-16-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned (Post 971637)
I may be wrong but paypal allows digital sales, eBay doesn't. eBay is supposed to be a physical item marketplace now days, unless you can manage to list your items as a service, which i doubt you can....been awhile since i sold e-gift cards. Got scammed a few times by buyers and hung it up.

Call paypal, they will give you all the answers you need.

Yep, just an update for everyone for anyone who comes across this in the future. I got an email saying I got denied but I was still limited even though the email said I wouldn't be able to use their service anymore. I called and they told me that I actually got approved and that someone hit the wrong button so in 1-6 hours they said I will be reinstated.

Edit: Officially lifted.

bougie 01-18-2019 02:47 AM

Building off this however, does anyone know how likely it is that at some point in the future I will have to submit the same information again?

big tymer 01-19-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bougie (Post 971906)
Yep, just an update for everyone for anyone who comes across this in the future. I got an email saying I got denied but I was still limited even though the email said I wouldn't be able to use their service anymore. I called and they told me that I actually got approved and that someone hit the wrong button so in 1-6 hours they said I will be reinstated.

Edit: Officially lifted.

Good thing you called in.
Maybe you should rethink what you are selling because you are open to this happening again and again.

lolwajih 05-13-2020 04:58 AM

How did you proof the fullfilement please ?