eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal Limited? Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item - VERO? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/123405-paypal-limited-trademark-violation-unauthorized-item-vero.html)

Martin_Rogers 01-22-2019 08:11 PM

Paypal Limited? Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item - VERO?

Hello, I've had listings for this item for over weeks and barely had any sells on any of them, all of a sudden I received this message and it says I have to provide them with my ID, Merchant Receipts and fulfilment proof.

I can provide them with all of the above, but why did this happen? I took the pictures myself and wrote all the descriptions and didn't copy from anyone, I bought 100 of them from Walmart online store and I can even provide them with proof of receipt.

I really feel like it's a greedy competitor reporting and getting rid of smaller sellers. He's been selling for months without any problems and it's the same item, nothing happens to him, but as soon as anyone sells one or two they get removed? kind of fishy to be honest.

Please help me out and let me know if I should provide them with whatever they asked for or I should just let go of this account? thank you.

This is the exact message I received from EBAY.

Your listing has been removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

Your listing has been removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

Hello xxxxxxxx,

After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).
Your listing or product was removed after the rights owner reported it as counterfeit. We urge you to contact the rights owner directly for more information about why they requested the removal of your listing or product and whether you can sell the item.

For more information on our VeRO program, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/vero/infoforusers.html

If you have more questions, contact our policy experts:
http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?query=1337&=PTB1211

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account.

The rights owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner, Apple, Inc., notified eBay that this listing violates intellectual property rights. When eBay receives a report of this type of violation, we remove the listing to comply with the law.

Trademark--Item Infringement Item(s) is a counterfeit product which infringes a trademark. Provide trademark information in additional information box below.

We encourage you to contact Apple, Inc. directly if you have any questions.

You can send an email to:
mrkt-apple@appdetex.com

For more information on how eBay protects Intellectual Property, or for additional information if you believe that your listing has been removed as a result of an error or misidentification, please visit the following Help page:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...s-vero-ov.html

We appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

DocumentRequest 01-22-2019 10:38 PM

Re: Paypal Limited? Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item - VERO?

What type of Apple items were you selling? You do realize companies such as apple, have large resources to remove listings, so it necessarily isnt a competitor. If the product you are selling isnt a licensed Apple product they have the right to remove it. For example if you are selling a 3rd party market item using the Apple name, they are well within their right to remove it.

Martin_Rogers 01-23-2019 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocumentRequest (Post 973197)
What type of Apple items were you selling? You do realize companies such as apple, have large resources to remove listings, so it necessarily isnt a competitor. If the product you are selling isnt a licensed Apple product they have the right to remove it. For example if you are selling a 3rd party market item using the Apple name, they are well within their right to remove it.

Just iPhone charging cable, nothing else. I barely sold 3 of them and I got that message from Ebay! I bought 100's of them from Walmart Online store and listed them for lil bit more than what I paid for. I can even provide them with receipt and everything.

Of course they have the right, but it's kind of odd when you go through 50 pages on eBay and people are selling 20 to 50 of them daily and nothing happens, I even bought from couple of them and tested them. The ones I bought have much better quality than any of the top rated sellers are selling. It has to be someone who either works in one of those companies or just a greedy seller who has connections with someone from the inside.

There is no way you single handedly get targeted for this item while every single listings by other people remain active. They're not concerned about counterfeit products? just a single listing that THEY THINK is counterfeit? kind of odd if you ask me. Not to mention I even took the pictures myself and didn't take it from any of the sellers. Most likely they're getting a lot of money through those sellers and they don't care with whatever they do and they're just targeting small sellers, that's my 2 cents.

DocumentRequest 01-23-2019 01:21 PM

Without trying to be rude I am going to tear apart your previous argument:

1. "I barely sold 3 of them" Doesnt matter if you didn't sell any. You listed them, and therefore Apple has the right to remove them.

2. "Kind of odd when you go through 50 pages on eBay and people are selling 20 to 50 of them daily and nothing happens" How do you know? Do you track every seller that has listed them, and then have them removed? Why do you think there are so many sellers selling those items? Because they are easily accessible, cheap, and most are highly counterfeit. You got caught that day, others may not have, and will be caught at some point. Is every drug dealer caught every day? No, so this is just a really dumb argument.

3. "The ones I bought are much better quality than others" This is just an opinion and sound like an excuse why you should be allowed to sell them.

4. "Connections on the inside" I am not even going to comment on this other than, come on kid, get real.

5. "No way I can be single handedly targeted" You aren't being targeted, dont play the victim.

6. "Its just a single listing" So then why are you worried if it is just one listing. A single listing, times thousands of sellers, and hundreds of thousands/millions of sales is alot. Why do you think they have the MiFi program. If you have the best quality in the world that get approved for that, and Apple should love your products so much they would approve you in seconds.

7. "I took the pictures myself" Ok?

8. "They are targeting small sellers" No they are weeding out the small sellers that try to pass off unauthentic merchandise, because the bigger sellers have been approved and are licensed.

I really am not trying to be rude, but after your previous post, it is just chalked full of inaccuracies, and false ideas.

harminder86 01-23-2019 06:07 PM

simple don't mention apple its not your trademark just do not mention apple at all

e2free 01-23-2019 09:00 PM

Not mentiong apple will not fix the issue, they also have design pattened anyrhing releated to them will get removed

Martin_Rogers 01-23-2019 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocumentRequest (Post 973324)
Without trying to be rude I am going to tear apart your previous argument:

1. "I barely sold 3 of them" Doesnt matter if you didn't sell any. You listed them, and therefore Apple has the right to remove them.

2. "Kind of odd when you go through 50 pages on eBay and people are selling 20 to 50 of them daily and nothing happens" How do you know? Do you track every seller that has listed them, and then have them removed? Why do you think there are so many sellers selling those items? Because they are easily accessible, cheap, and most are highly counterfeit. You got caught that day, others may not have, and will be caught at some point. Is every drug dealer caught every day? No, so this is just a really dumb argument.

3. "The ones I bought are much better quality than others" This is just an opinion and sound like an excuse why you should be allowed to sell them.

4. "Connections on the inside" I am not even going to comment on this other than, come on kid, get real.

5. "No way I can be single handedly targeted" You aren't being targeted, dont play the victim.

6. "Its just a single listing" So then why are you worried if it is just one listing. A single listing, times thousands of sellers, and hundreds of thousands/millions of sales is alot. Why do you think they have the MiFi program. If you have the best quality in the world that get approved for that, and Apple should love your products so much they would approve you in seconds.

7. "I took the pictures myself" Ok?

8. "They are targeting small sellers" No they are weeding out the small sellers that try to pass off unauthentic merchandise, because the bigger sellers have been approved and are licensed.

I really am not trying to be rude, but after your previous post, it is just chalked full of inaccuracies, and false ideas.

1.) They do have the right yet every single listing by everyone else is active huh? and none of them are authorized or genuine, how do I know? bought it from them and half of them don't even work or charge, so much for being authorized seller.

2.) If you know about proper softwares yes you can actually track and yes I do actually check competitor listings and compare. It's just power sellers get away with whatever they want because it brings eBay a lot of money, they can get rid of smaller sellers faster because it's not worth the risk and they don't make them as much, not a rocket science.

3.) Not an opinion I bought it from them and tested, hell even the stickers on it are F.A.K.E as hell, crooked, which apple company sells their merchandise with crooked writings on their boxes? lol

4.) Yes connections from the inside, what's the best way to go under the radar and avoid detection? by paying off someone or having someone work for them, how hard is that? same way cops and high authority people keep getting bribed all over the world.

5.) I am targeted and I can guarantee you it's a greedy competitor, if it was really Apple and they were worried about counterfeit products they would of removed almost 95% of the listings on ebay, look it up yourself and see it, none of them go down and they've been there for more than 3 years and they can't be authorized and selling counterfeit products at the same time, with crooked writings and bold F.A.K.E writings on their boxes lol.

6.) How am I suppose to get approved? what do I have to do? I bought 100's of them like I mentioned from the Online Walmart store, unless they're selling counterfeit products too, then I don't know what to say and who's really authorized to sell them.

7.) No comment

8.) They're not authorized and none of the products are genuine and authentic! that's the problem lol. They're using old dirty tactics. You're probably new and haven't been a seller for a long time to know what lengths they go to keep the F.A.K.E 99% Feedback rating.

I've had my other seller account for over 7 years with over 15000 feedbacks, I actually had a competitor buy items from me because he was out of stock, as soon as he received it he filed for a chargeback and told eBay he never received the item! which was a lie and he was just trying to get my account into crap. I provided them with proof of delivery and everything and I even delivered replacement for him. what did he do? he took a picture again and told eBay he received the wrong item! which was the 2nd lie, I never sold that product in my life and he told me I sent him that product? lol, like I said dirty tactics to eliminate competition at all cost.

SaiJin 01-23-2019 10:22 PM

Anything that is apple, is very high risk. Even if it's a cable that looks like a lightning apple cable.

SOrry this happened to you man. you are much better of looking for a new product to sell than Apple

Martin_Rogers 01-23-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 973452)
Anything that is apple, is very high risk. Even if it's a cable that looks like a lightning apple cable.

SOrry this happened to you man. you are much better of looking for a new product to sell than Apple

You're right that's what I'm doing at this moment.

Would you happen to know if this is legit company from VERO? Thanks.
mrkt-apple@appdetex.com

DocumentRequest 01-24-2019 12:21 AM

Give it up man. You arent an approved seller of Apple, and fyi they arent going to respond to your emails about removed products.

dbhana121 01-24-2019 05:16 AM

Apple have very strict rules, mentioning the word 'lightning' in your listing can get you a Vero trademark violation. I used to attempt to sell these cables years ago, and it would never ever work out.

DocumentRequest 01-24-2019 11:17 AM

Keep doing what you are doing then. Sounds like an excellent business plan.

DocumentRequest 01-24-2019 03:04 PM

This is a classic case of someone wanting to be right, instead of just learning and getting it right.

slot32 02-01-2019 07:29 AM

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the limitation on your
account.

Please be advised that due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use
Policy, your account will remain permanently limited.

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion,
reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User
Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy.

The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found at the following URL: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to
an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we may hold your funds up to 180
days. For full details around the release of funds process, please refer
to our original email outlining details of the limitation.

If you have not yet done so, please remove any references to PayPal from
your website/auction site.

dreamsinmiami 02-11-2019 02:12 PM

Dude an authorized ebay apple seller reported you in ebay using report this listing. famous brands trademark owners register their product in ebay VERO. this is just eleminating sellers in ebay. because it is about money. the less comptetitors the more money brings seller. Also that seller sent a infringrement report to PayPal.So your accout got limited.

I had the same problem you had. PayPal never helped me to remove the limitation. Phone customer support was very poor. I tried explain the situation. They played stupid and there was nothing to do. They also never replied my requests in PayPal.

I am sorry to say that your PayPal is gone. You better to get a new one

Also start making videos in YouTube both apple paypal even ebay how explaining situation