eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   paypal asking for a supplier that NEEDS to be in US with a license and is in china (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/12521-paypal-asking-supplier-needs-us-license-china.html)

ihatepaypal2much 08-07-2009 05:08 PM

paypal asking for a supplier that NEEDS to be in US with a license and is in china

Paypal is asking for a supplier and invoices. The supplier needs to be in the USA with a license. Obviously I don't have it. They called me and told me that they were going to limit my account for 180 days and that I could continue selling but not use my funds. I don't mind having a savings account for 180 days. It will be a lump sum withdrawal i guess so my question is, if i don't give them a supplier any time soon what will they do? Will they suspend my account. All my customers are super happy and no one complains. They said that they might refund my buyers. I don't believe they can do something like that if no one opens a dispute.

So,

1. What will they do if i just choose not to answer there request for 180 days?

2. Can they suspend me when they said i can continue selling and that they were not going to take down my items?

3. If customers are really happy with me and I am making bank will they bother if i just ignore them?

4. Give me what you got on this issue.

5. What if i make a phony supplier that cant supply them with a license? what will happen if i do respond and my response is not sufficient for them?

I admire the great minds that work on this forum. You guys are a community that can teach millions about working together for one another's success.

Please HELP ASAP

bluemoon999 08-07-2009 05:33 PM

PP just need something on-file, they won't spend extra effort to look through every detail or contact outside world unless you are targeted by the authorities.

If you have not got a stealth book, now it's time to get one, hope for the best & prepare for the worst.

Vicvelcro 08-07-2009 05:45 PM

Why would you want to sell and dump funds into an account you can't draw from for 180 days? And since when has PP ever put the 180 smackdown yet still allow transactions inbound?

Something smells here. Bad.

flowerpower 08-07-2009 06:04 PM

I'm not that knowledgable about PayPal limitations as I am just trying to figure out this limitation situation myself, but from what I have seen and read:

- PayPal's not as dumb as people might think. If you supply them with anything phony and get caught, they'll more than likely limit your account.
- If you don't provide them with the supplier information now, they'll probably end up asking for it later on anyway. It's just a matter of time.

I thought the 180 days applied only to permanently limited PP accounts. Did they say what would happen after the 180 days? Doesn't seem likely that they'll let your account sit for 180 days and then restore access to it later.

Vicvelcro 08-07-2009 06:19 PM

And that 180 day thing always includes the message about no sending or receiving money. No changing account details. You can log in. You can drool over your balance. You can view your history. And you can go ph*ck yourself. Basically that's what they always say.

ihatepaypal2much 08-08-2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicvelcro (Post 97684)
And that 180 day thing always includes the message about no sending or receiving money. No changing account details. You can log in. You can drool over your balance. You can view your history. And you can go ph*ck yourself. Basically that's what they always say.

So long as they don't take my money then i got no problem continuing to make money. I am not doing bad business. They are just asking me for information that I can't get.

ihatepaypal2much 08-08-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluemoon999 (Post 97676)
PP just need something on-file, they won't spend extra effort to look through every detail or contact outside world unless you are targeted by the authorities.

If you have not got a stealth book, now it's time to get one, hope for the best & prepare for the worst.

Problem is they asked for invoices AND supplier information. They told me over the phone that they just want to verify with my supplier that he is licensed to sell the products. Really not sure on finding someone. I am willing to pay for someone to do it because i am thinking of long term.

ihatepaypal2much 08-08-2009 07:56 PM

IS anyone able to help? Will paypal take my money if i don't give them what they want? Can they refund any money to customers for there purchases if the customers don't make a dispute? What is the solution to this problem? You guys are awesome on alot of the posts except mine?

bluemoon999 08-08-2009 08:07 PM

I don't think it's worth that way unless you just want to stuck with that one pp only.

Vicvelcro 08-08-2009 08:09 PM

Paypal will likely hold your money for 180 days, then they will transfer it to your bank if you didn't close the account or send a check payable to the name on the paypal account.

They won't refund customers unless there is a dispute.

The solution is not clear. It's unlikely anyone will give you an invoice because paypal WILL be checking for a license in this instance.

bluemoon999 08-08-2009 08:36 PM

If I were you, I will do nothing, just wait.

If your paypal account has not been limited yet, then get the money out as early as you can. Spend some more time on building new accounts for back up.

Vicvelcro 08-08-2009 10:32 PM

Even if you jump through the hoops and satisfy their request, there is still the possibility they will ding you anyhow. Be prepared with a plan B.