Paypal keeps limiting my account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Paypal keeps limiting my account

Quote:
As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account.

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.
I dont understand why paypal is doing this EVERY week, i change my password weekly and my computer is very safe since i just recently reinstall windows. Cold it be that my ip address changes every 2 days due to my retarded ISP?
All of my account information is confirmed and verify. What sucks more is that i need to confirm my location which is going to take days and theres no other alternative since BOTH my bank account and credit card is ALREADY confirmed/verify
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-11-2009

Longevity: 89%

Based on your input, sure you missed many important factors. You need to read more in this forum and better get a Stealth Book, read thoroughly then proceed next.
Old 08-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

shof,

bluemoon is correct: one point I will mention is 'changing your password weekly'. Dear old paypal is actually trying to protect you. paypal thinks that with the changes there might be something bad happening with your account. You get limited to protect 'you'
Revise stealth methods & see what you find
Old 08-11-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Are you deleting your cookies a lot?

If your IP changes often AND you are wiping cookies, that would explain much. That looks very suspicious, as a general rule.
Old 08-13-2009

I agree.
Why are you changing your PP PW every week?
That in and of itself is a suspicious activity.
Old 08-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
I agree.
Why are you changing your PP PW every week?
That in and of itself is a suspicious activity.
because paypal states that i need to change my password because they limited my account
Old 08-15-2009
Vicvelcro

The only time PP has ever suggested I change my password is when they think my account MAY have been hacked. Never suggested a password change for regular limitations.

I'm taking a guess: You clear your private data VERY frequently. --if pp don't see stuff it can recognize you by, the automated systems assume you are being sneaky and that you MAY not be the person you are SUPPOSED to be. You will be automatically limited and a human is never involved. That is to cover PPs butt from POSSIBLE risk.
Old 08-15-2009

Longevity: 90%

-Wiping cookies
-Changing IP
-IP not matching physical address (if it doesn't at least match the country, you're fooked right away)
-Changing password every week

4 things that will make Paypal go suspicious... they like stability. Use different user accounts to keep cookies separate, try using the same IP for as long as possible for your different accounts (VPN can help here, or mac addresses).

I bet the fact you change your password all the time is what gets you suspended.
Old 08-15-2009
Vicvelcro

I bet it's the private data clearing and the password changing COMBINED.

That sorta looks like the account was hijacked - and appears as though the hijacker is trying to KEEP the legit owner out by bouncing a lot.
Old 08-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

shof
You are overdoing things. As I said in another post, paypal think your account is hijacked. Get the account unlimited. Then just use it correctly. Imagine what happens at paypal's end if you sign into the account, change details and use it. paypal no like that even though you think you are doing the correct thing