eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited Permanently but can still withdraw (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/126216-paypal-limited-permanently-but-can-still-withdraw.html)

ratedrko 05-14-2019 06:35 AM

Paypal limited Permanently but can still withdraw

has anyone ever run into this? my Paypal got limited for too many buyer disputes on my end (live with 4 other people and for the past 2 months we have been charging back higher then usual)

However I had $1200 in my paypal account at the time of limitation. I went to go withdraw it just to see if I could and it went through.

When I got the email it says I wouldn't be able to send or receive money but I'd assume withdraw would be banned as well. is this just a mistake on paypal's end?

james_112233 05-14-2019 06:37 AM

Re: Paypal limited Permanently but can still withdraw

They can limit your account in whatever way they feel appropriate.

phaz0rz 05-14-2019 06:38 AM

You suck!!!!!!!!

shelfer.org 05-14-2019 06:42 AM

you cant do any thing for next 180 days.cant withdraw

ratedrko 05-14-2019 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1002322)
They can limit your account in whatever way they feel appropriate.

just wondering if this is normal practice? (I've never heard of them limited accounts but still letting you withdraw) I've already filed complaints with the BBB, AFCA and sent emails out.

in the email it said they would hold my money for 180 days.

ratedrko 05-14-2019 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfer.org (Post 1002327)
you cant do any thing for next 180 days.cant withdraw

except I did.

PPbb 05-14-2019 06:53 AM

have you been charging back with your bank or in their resolution center? could you share the limitation email content?
how many cases did you open in the 2 months?
Win/loss ratio?

shelfer.org 05-14-2019 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratedrko (Post 1002329)
except I did.

180 days passed or fresh limit?

james_112233 05-14-2019 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratedrko (Post 1002328)
just wondering if this is normal practice? (I've never heard of them limited accounts but still letting you withdraw) I've already filed complaints with the BBB, AFCA and sent emails out.

in the email it said they would hold my money for 180 days.

Paypal copy and paste template responses. Nobody actually sits there writing out that suspension email.

It's not normal, but in your case I can see why they would let you withdraw. They simply put a stop to you receiving or sending payments because you're not capable of fulfilling orders and keeping the customer satisfied.

It's not as if you are committing high risk fraud in which case they would completely shut down the account.

james_112233 05-14-2019 07:02 AM

When I went through invoices / supplier info check on my genuine paypal account a year or two ago. I remember when they re-instated me they specifically told me they may put limitations / reserves on my account if I couldn't bring down the rate of refunds. They never did. But did advise me.

So they do definitely do things based on the accounts performance etc.

ratedrko 05-14-2019 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfer.org (Post 1002338)
180 days passed or fresh limit?

fresh limit, literally withdraw a hour after the limitation.

ratedrko 05-14-2019 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1002339)
Paypal copy and paste template responses. Nobody actually sits there writing out that suspension email.

It's not normal, but in your case I can see why they would let you withdraw. They simply put a stop to you receiving or sending payments because you're not capable of fulfilling orders and keeping the customer satisfied.

It's not as if you are committing high risk fraud in which case they would completely shut down the account.

it had nothing to do with keeping customers satisfied. the limit was because my account had ME PERSONALLY asking for refunds for things not as described. I have a great outstanding record with paypal selling. They even granted me a Working capital loan for $3k

Keep in mind my account has been good for 8 years and only the past few months me and my family opened up cases for for numerous things.

agent006140 05-16-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratedrko (Post 1002320)
has anyone ever run into this? my Paypal got limited for too many buyer disputes on my end (live with 4 other people and for the past 2 months we have been charging back higher then usual)

However I had $1200 in my paypal account at the time of limitation. I went to go withdraw it just to see if I could and it went through.

When I got the email it says I wouldn't be able to send or receive money but I'd assume withdraw would be banned as well. is this just a mistake on paypal's end?

Paypal want to hold your fund in case of chargeback for 180 days.
You said in past 2 months,you have higher chargebacks,are they low price items?
chargebacks are with cc issuer,if you lose,you have to pay $20 chargeback fee no matter how much money is involved .

agent006140 05-16-2019 10:50 AM

so it is not your customers filing dispute or chargebacks,it is you and your family filing chargebacks against the sellers whom you bought from??????????

phaz0rz 05-16-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1002994)
so it is not your customers filing dispute or chargebacks,it is you and your family filing chargebacks against the sellers whom you bought from??????????

Yes :attention:

Account was shut down for return fraud on the part of OP and others living with OP.

agent006140 05-16-2019 02:27 PM

so why is a family who has been selling for many years not know how to shop on internet?
looking for the 'diamond' in the rough????

agent006140 05-16-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1003043)
The OP never said anything about being a seller. OP ripped off a bunch of sellers and got their account limited. Now they are here wondering if any of us have ever done the same.

yes,he is a seller,read this
it had nothing to do with keeping customers satisfied. the limit was because my account had ME PERSONALLY asking for refunds for things not as described. I have a great outstanding record with paypal selling. They even granted me a Working capital loan for $3k

Keep in mind my account has been good for 8 years and only the past few months me and my family opened up cases for for numerous things.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the email he is getting saying 180 days do not apply to his case,this is just a template,as it is not his buyers filing disputes,it is he and his family filing disputes with the sellers,so no need to withhold his money for 180days.
if he or his family wins the dispute,he will get his money back,if not,no money.
whatever he has in his paypal account now has nothing to do with his dispute as a buyer

agent006140 05-16-2019 04:38 PM

How does Paypal find out someone is fraudulently filing item not as described as it has never seen the item?

james_112233 05-16-2019 04:49 PM

They don't. They ban you based on how many times sellers have reported you. And their systems detect a pattern of returns that flags you up.

Many retailers like Amazon and ASOS are now banning buyers that return too many items.

agent006140 05-16-2019 05:11 PM

so Ebay sellers who are AMZN prime members and rely on AMZN to dropship risk being suspended by AMZN if too many buyers return their items.
They could also be banned by Ebay when too many buyers decide to file item not as described when the item is as described so they can buy the item from AMZN themselves for less.
if not banned,their selling may fall to substandard and pay 14% FVF

GreenBean 05-17-2019 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratedrko (Post 1002345)

You should realize that many users here were SELLERS whose accounts got shafted by buyers.

:shhh:

agent006140 05-17-2019 07:24 AM

it had nothing to do with keeping customers satisfied.
----------------------------------------------------------
if he is not selling,where do customers come from?