eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Can't get my money even after the 200 days now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/128681-cant-get-my-money-even-after-200-days-now.html)

egycryer 08-09-2019 06:41 AM

Can't get my money even after the 200 days now

I've a permanently limited UK Paypal Stealth account,

The account when it was limited it was linked to a Transferwise account, The bank details were removed from Paypal, so after 180 days I asked them to add the bank account back to withdraw the funds on it, but they refused, they refused every simple solution, they won't even allow me adding any other new bank account.

The documents that they have "Passport + Utility bill"
They requested a Driver license afterwards, then they detected it was invalid.

Now they are requesting Birth certificate + Tax bill...

Is there anyway to get those funds that stuck in that paypal? I've already spent around 100$ so far and can't get the funds in it, The Paypal has in balance 1,100 GBP

tkt234 08-12-2019 09:08 AM

Re: Can't get my money even after the 200 days now

Try to call Paypal USA limitation department
I think they can help you
But lately I have called them and I was on hold for 4 hours yesterday and then disconnected the call myself
So too many people calling that number must be then...
Calling with Skype is free to Paypal USA toll free number

worcsminer 09-12-2019 03:55 AM

Whats the number for the Paypal USA limitation Department please...

muzzie 09-12-2019 12:27 PM

For me, I called and just pretended I never knew about any issues with the account. I said I can't add a bank, they said like "please tell us full VCC card in the account". I didn't know it, so they said in such case they can offer to send the money to a friend's account. I sent them details of my friend, and they replied that they need a new ID. I sent them the very first ID that was accepted ages ago before limitation, and it was somehow accepted! But they refused PoA. I called again, another lady said that they need a valid PoA. Also she told me again, that there is an option to send the money to another account, and I pointed her to my previous email. She said "oh ok, I will escalate it", and few hours later money were transferred without any new PoA needed. To make it short:

1) if they say ID is bad - that is a lie, you can send them another one, and if it is also refused - just send these 2 IDs one after another, and there is a huge chance that they will be accepted at some iteration.
2) if they want a PoA - you can just ignore it and send questions, and send ID over and over, and it will be somehow accepted.

It all looks very weird but it worked for me.