eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal's New Excuse! Notification of Limited Account Access (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/12917-paypals-new-excuse-notification-limited-account-access.html)

oge 08-24-2009 04:24 PM

Paypal's New Excuse! Notification of Limited Account Access

Funny thing is that this is a stealth account new windows logon name new bank ip same flash cookies etc.. I made 4 of them like this and 2 out of the 4 has this message the other 2 are fine. I think this is another random excuse. They sent me a email so when I logged into the account it wasn't limited only until I tried to send from it.

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account.

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.
Case ID Number:

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

PayPal Account Review Department

iamaseller 08-24-2009 06:16 PM

I got the same notification earlier this month. All I had to do was confirm my location via phone. It was automated so I just had to enter the pin and voila.

If you can't confirm by phone, they will send the code to the address on file.