It has been over 180 Days and still no email from PayPal to get my money. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default It has been over 180 Days and still no email from PayPal to get my money.

When I called, the rep said the system was in control and I had no choice but to wait for an email.

I will give it another week or two and then go to an attorney.

4.5k has no been locked up for 6 months with these clowns. Not one chargeback or return. Screw em.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-18-2019

Longevity: 36%
Default Re: It has been over 180 Days and still no email from PayPal to get my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post
When I called, the rep said the system was in control and I had no choice but to wait for an email.

4.5k has no been locked up for 6 months with these clowns. Not one chargeback or return. Screw em.
Try to withdraw first. There was a time I did not receive the withdrawable email, but I was able to withdraw. If that's not the case, try calling paypal customer service.
The Following User Says Thank You to vinijchai For This Useful Post:
NorthPoleWarehouse (09-29-2019)
Old 09-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: It has been over 180 Days and still no email from PayPal to get my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinijchai View Post
Try to withdraw first. There was a time I did not receive the withdrawable email, but I was able to withdraw. If that's not the case, try calling paypal customer service.
I can't withdraw and I have called paypal. The women said you have no choice but to wait for the email saying you can withdraw.

I plan to wait for a couple of weeks and then look into some kind of action.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leader2dark For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2019

Quote:
I can't withdraw and I have called paypal. The women said you have no choice but to wait for the email saying you can withdraw.

I plan to wait for a couple of weeks and then look into some kind of action.
Please keep us update.
Old 09-19-2019

Longevity: 28%

That’s what happened to me too I have noticed that I have the option to added a bank account now , before they don’t allow me , I am just waiting for my friend to create another us bank account for me as I am not a us citizen to withdraw
Old 09-19-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

Do you have a bank account already attached to it or do you have to add a new one?
Old 09-22-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

I read on AMZN site that if you are suspended for selling counterfeits,it would not let your withdraw after 180 days,
Old 09-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

There is really no "law" that prevents PayPal from releasing your funds after 180 days. They are not a bank, only a funds transmitter. If they think you violated their User Agreement (UA), there is some sort of fraud involved, or you provided them phake ID, they can technically hold your money indefinitely.

They also know it's hard for a person to legally challenge them for keeping the money if you provided phake documents, or they contend you broke their UA. Good luck taking them to court if the name on the account doesn't match yours.

On the other hand, if the account IS in your real name, AND you have a valid claim and can prove you didn't violate the UA by your activity, I suggest you at least send them a formal demand letter. Sometimes that's all they need to release your month unless they call your bluff and wait for the actual summons from you.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (09-29-2019)
Old 09-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Do you have a bank account already attached to it or do you have to add a new one?
I have a working bank already added from before the limitation.
Old 09-23-2019
Threadstarter  

FYI, I don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or bad goods. I had zero returns and no issues from buyers.

I did give PayPal a bad ID and they caught it. They have always said I could get my money after 180 days, multiple reps said this when I was perm limited. They said they hold the money to make sure there are no chargebacks or issues.

Even when I just called in, they said I need to wait for the email. It has been 188 days since the limitation at this point.

The money is still in my account balance. I would think if PayPal was going to steal it, they would remove it as they have done so for some other users on here.

Finally I want to say if you do stocks, short paypal. Their days are numbered. Their service is not unique or special anymore and many of their advantages such as the only option on eBay are being removed.

Also, PayPal keeping fees after refunds starting in October, will over time enrage many people.

Last edited by Leader2dark; 09-23-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Old 09-25-2019

Quote:
FYI, I don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or bad goods. I had zero returns and no issues from buyers.

I did give PayPal a bad ID and they caught it. They have always said I could get my money after 180 days, multiple reps said this when I was perm limited. They said they hold the money to make sure there are no chargebacks or issues.

Even when I just called in, they said I need to wait for the email. It has been 188 days since the limitation at this point.

The money is still in my account balance. I would think if PayPal was going to steal it, they would remove it as they have done so for some other users on here.

Finally I want to say if you do stocks, short paypal. Their days are numbered. Their service is not unique or special anymore and many of their advantages such as the only option on eBay are being removed.

Also, PayPal keeping fees after refunds starting in October, will over time enrage many people.

STOP USING PAYPAL NOW - YouTube
Is your Paypal US account? I'm starting to scare ****less now.
Old 09-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinijchai View Post
Is your Paypal US account? I'm starting to scare ****less now.
USA account. Still no email to withdraw. At 190 days now.

Still, have only called in the one time and she said you have to wait for email.

I will call this weekend and demand more info. 4.5k locked up.
Old 09-27-2019

Longevity: 80%

Just keep on calling paypal USA limitation department until someone will help you to enable withdraw manually. Do not give up!
This tactic is the best and has worked for me always.
The Following User Says Thank You to tkt234 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2019
Threadstarter  

I am going to wait another 20 days before wasting my time calling.

Someone told me the 180 goes off last transaction date, not limitation date.

My last transaction on the account(A return/refund) still has like 20 days until it reached 180 days.
Old 09-29-2019

Longevity: 30%

This stuff makes me nervous about my own situation they've been telling me I'll be able to withdraw as early next Sunday but my nerves are going to go insane if I don't see that email or have the ability to withdraw the amount I have without receiving the email.

I've been counting down the days for months now to have the opportunity to withdraw but I've always been doubtful because I've heard some nightmare stories in the past just like this one where people haven't gotten the email as promised from support or a chance to withdraw the money.

Crossing my fingers I'm not one of those people. I'm praying for you OP that you get your money out eventually. You should start calling them now and not wait for another day to go by like somebody said before sometimes you can get lucky and get someone on the phone who will help you out manually and get you straight. They can't hold it against it you anymore once you get past those 180 days they have to release as promised.
Old 09-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Called in, got through to American rep. After a quick account review, she mentioned some kind of toggle button had not been pressed on their end. After she fixed it, I was then able to withdraw my money and should have it Monday.

So all is hopefully good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leader2dark For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-07-2019), NorthPoleWarehouse (09-29-2019), vinijchai (10-03-2019)
Old 09-29-2019

Quote:
Called in, got through to American rep. After a quick account review, she mentioned some kind of toggle button had not been pressed on their end. After she fixed it, I was then able to withdraw my money and should have it Monday.

Dude that's so great to hear I'm glad you took our advice and called them today sometimes if you get the right person on the phone they'll do a deep review and get things fixed. Hopefully, you can withdraw it with no problems. Sometimes there are errors like that on their end that's why once you hit the 180 days you gotta make those phone calls so that any errors can be ruled out.

PayPal will hear from me a lot next week until I'm able to withdraw.

Give us an update tomorrow if you can.
Old 09-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I read on AMZN site that if you are suspended for selling counterfeits,it would not let your withdraw after 180 days,

What has this got to do with a PAYPAL issue?

Stick to the topic.

Old 09-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Hope it will work out fine for tomorrow - I take everything these pp reps say with a grain of salt so hope for the best for you
Old 09-30-2019
Threadstarter  

I got the money out. In my bank account right now. Been a long 190 days, glad it is over.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leader2dark For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-07-2019), emanet (12-22-2021), NorthPoleWarehouse (09-30-2019), SquirrelOG (02-01-2021)
Old 09-30-2019

Man, this is so encouraging and a great story to hear I'm really glad you took our advice and made the call it actually paid off for you and the 190 day nightmare is finally over for you. I hope to have positive news like this posted as well for you guys so you guys who are going through this or just starting your 180 day sentence can know there's a bright side of the rainbow to this story.

Lesson learned guys if you guys couldn't get the money withdrawn right away after you completed your 180 days make a call to PayPal everyday until it's out.
Old 10-07-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPoleWarehouse View Post
Man, this is so encouraging and a great story to hear I'm really glad you took our advice and made the call it actually paid off for you and the 190 day nightmare is finally over for you. I hope to have positive news like this posted as well for you guys so you guys who are going through this or just starting your 180 day sentence can know there's a bright side of the rainbow to this story.

Lesson learned guys if you guys couldn't get the money withdrawn right away after you completed your 180 days make a call to PayPal everyday until it's out.
Brother, I am in the same situation as you are, I need to create a new paypal with my ssn and all other info. do you think they will limit it again if I use my real name and ssn and DOB and bank acc?

Also, can I use same bank on my paypal acc to withdraw funds or do I have to add a new one ?