eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal asking for Photo ID. Looking for advice. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/129987-paypal-asking-photo-id-looking-advice.html)

Leader2dark 09-23-2019 09:50 PM

Paypal asking for Photo ID. Looking for advice.

Why do we need this information?
We noticed that there were some changes to your account activity.
We've also temporarily limited certain features in your PayPal account.

Currently, you won’t be able to:
Send money
Withdraw money
What should you do?

If you're unable to submit the required information on or before 11/7/2019 or if we notice additional changes in your account activity, your access will be further limited.

Already have 1k locked up in the account, was just about to transfer it out.

I tried a creative ID before and it did work for a couple weeks then was caught for whatever reason.

I also still have 4.5k that is stuck on another account and well past the 180 days with no dam email to withdraw it. So I am a little worried.

Does anyone have advice? I am thinking of going the ID route again...and also selling more in the meantime. Then providing ID, hoping it passes long enough to get my money and be good to go.

rsot 09-23-2019 10:03 PM

Re: Paypal asking for Photo ID. Looking for advice.

No bank account to withdraw?

JAnderson 09-24-2019 03:34 AM

I would get a real ID if I were you matching the name on the account and send that in. Even if the address doesn't match you could of moved in the time that the funds were locked up....and that ID would then check out.

Creative IDs will not cut it as much anymore.

Leader2dark 09-24-2019 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1035923)
No bank account to withdraw?

Yes, it has a bank added and works fine. The account is now limited until ID is provided and can't withdraw.

Leader2dark 09-24-2019 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAnderson (Post 1035961)
I would get a real ID if I were you matching the name on the account and send that in. Even if the address doesn't match you could of moved in the time that the funds were locked up....and that ID would then check out.

Creative IDs will not cut it as much anymore.

How do you get a real ID when its a stealth account? It is not under my real name.

Not sure how this stuff works in the UK, but in USA that is not going to happen.

Jonnydoe 09-24-2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leader2dark (Post 1035985)
How do you get a real ID when its a stealth account? It is not under my real name.

Not sure how this stuff works in the UK, but in USA that is not going to happen.

I think in every country you can chang your first and last name, get real gov ID and then send pics to PP. But this solution is not for everyone:)

Kajunrook 09-24-2019 05:39 PM

You can kiss your acct goodbye, just wait 180 days to get money and figure out where you went wrong. I have sent in state of the art license, state of the art Passport all to no avail just wasted the $50 dollars I spent on each for two accts, learned my lesson and just moved on.

nodeal 09-24-2019 08:21 PM

If PayPal is just asking for ID and nothing else then you do have a good enough chance of getting the limitation removed by sending in what they are asking for. I would however stop selling in the meantime.

There is absolutely no guarantee it will work, but your account is by no means finished. When asked for just an ID and nothing else it is certainly worth trying.

Leader2dark 09-24-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 1036141)
If PayPal is just asking for ID and nothing else then you do have a good enough chance of getting the limitation removed by sending in what they are asking for. I would however stop selling in the meantime.

There is absolutely no guarantee it will work, but your account is by no means finished. When asked for just an ID and nothing else it is certainly worth trying.

Yeah I am going to go for it. I think I can beat this at least long enough to get my money out.

DenysUA 09-26-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leader2dark (Post 1036152)
Yeah I am going to go for it. I think I can beat this at least long enough to get my money out.

Please keep us updated,I think your experience might be useful for everyone of us.

Leader2dark 09-26-2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenysUA (Post 1036415)
Please keep us updated,I think your experience might be useful for everyone of us.

I got an ID in less than a day from a seller. Submitted and PayPal accepted it right away.

This is the guy who helped me out.
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/members/jonnydoe.html

Got my money($1800) out last night, so am totally in the clear.

I'm done selling on this paypal and eBay account for now. Not going to push my luck. Just happy I don't have any money stuck for 180 days now.

Remember, all Paypal wanted was an ID from me. This is the easiest request to beat. If they want a bunch of stuff, much more of a challenge.

I sold about 10k total in one month on the account.