refund payments, deny payments, diff email, all not working anymore what do i do? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-27-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default refund payments, deny payments, diff email, all not working anymore what do i do?

I need help. When I put up a auction with paypal accepted payment method. I use to usa a email address that wasn't asscociated with the paypal account so when a customer accidently paid it wouldn't show up in my paypal account. Then they caught on to that. So then I started refunding and denying payments then they caught on to that. Basically when you don't have paypal in your auction at all its hard to get your listings approved and posted along with tons of complainers that whistle blow to ebay all day. I need a way to say that I accpet paypal on my auctions without when idiots accidently pay that it closes my account. Is their a technical way for me to make it so when they try to pay using paypal they can't or is their a way for paypal not to see their transaction? I need some kind of solution because when I just take paypal off completely it draws a huge base of haters.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-27-2009

Longevity: 85%

I know it's not really a work around like you seem to be looking for, but if you're doing enough $ sales on ebay for it to fit your budget, you could just get an older ebay account from someone. An older account would give you a bit more room to maneuver in terms of payment options.

If that's not an option, maybe you could structure your listings differently. I found that switching some of my auctions to "BIN "or best offer", works very well for discussing alternative terms with potential buyers. Whenever a buyer approaches me with an offer, I give them 2 options...a normal price, and a lower, more attractive price if the sale is handled outside of ebay. More than 1/2 of the people who end up buying things after using the "submit offer" choice, end up buying from me outside of ebay.

If neither of those really suits you, you could try to include additional checkout instructions into your item descriptions using html images. If you just write it in, it'll probably get picked up as they scan the page for potential rule violations, but if you write out how you'd like people to pay (i.e. "wait for invoice"....contact me prior to bidding", etc.), then save it as a .jpg or something, and add that "picture" to each of your listings, it won't be as easy for ebay to find. That might not help much if your account has already been flagged and is under scrutiny, but it's worked for me in the past to stay under the radar a bit.

good luck =)
Old 08-27-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

Thanks please contact me prior to bidding is a decent idea. But everytime I take paypal off my listing then I get problems. I just lost another account just now. I think maybe their is a scan they do or its stupid ebayers. I think I should put the payment things in for the last 12 hours. People have automatic pay on with their paypal accounts so when the auction closes they send the payment if paypal is listed then boom no matter what. Within 12 hours of that payment even if I deny/refund it I get banned.