Should I pay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-01-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Should I pay?

owe 950usd i want to get back on ebay but i feel if i pay pp they will still not let me back on anyway.I did create another pp and link to ebay because i heard your allowed a personal and a business acct. that also got limited after 1 day of selling.I work a 8 dollars a hr and i finally figured out how to sell on ebay and make 200 a day and i messed it up... now i barely make 200 a week. any advise would be great.Should i start a stealth ? but i know those take months to build up and often get limited when you sell as much as me i dont want to waste 950 and they still kick me off im very lost.... please any advise
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-01-2019

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Should I pay?

Go stealth, build them up slowly. Depends how your current account is, if its suspended probably a waste of time paying pp back
Old 10-01-2019

Longevity: 28%

Never pay ebay fees if you got suspended, they cant do nothing, tested for more than 10 years now.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexgolden35 For This Useful Post:
Pedroalva (10-01-2019)
Old 10-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Stick to the day job.
That's brutal, I thought that that side of you was reserved for Agent....

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 10-01-2019 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope69 View Post
owe 950usd i want to get back on ebay but i feel if i pay pp they will still not let me back on anyway.I did create another pp and link to ebay because i heard your allowed a personal and a business acct. that also got limited after 1 day of selling.I work a 8 dollars a hr and i finally figured out how to sell on ebay and make 200 a day and i messed it up... now i barely make 200 a week. any advise would be great.Should i start a stealth ? but i know those take months to build up and often get limited when you sell as much as me i dont want to waste 950 and they still kick me off im very lost.... please any advise
The only thing that makes you and I different (in this regard) is time.

I was there a few years back working a depressing day job and earning peanuts. And that was a mega upgrade from the years prior... I think you get the picture.
The one thing that has changed my finance in ways that I could never have imagined is everything I've learned on this forum.

The information below is really novice advise so take it with a pinch of salt.

1. Buy and read the stealth guide. It will give you a good foundation but the information inside is just enough to get you started in the right direction. You can read it over and again in both your off days.

2. You'd find you have loads of questions. Collate your questions and search them on here.

3. Read responses from knowledgeable members of the forum. In the words of George W.B. don't "misunderestimate" number 3. I have had the most information from reading text from specific members.

As I am in the UK, you'd have to find equivalents for the US.

4. Make or purchase your own accounts.

5. Choose what to sell. This is another challenging part. If you don't want the headache of all that. Sign up for Terapeak, find an average seller who sells items that aren't imported, then sell the most profitable items in their shop that you can afford to stock. Rinse and repeat on various accounts.

Really evil of me to advise you to steal other people's ideas, I know.
In OZ (TV series) James Robson once asked Sister Pete:
"It's funny, here I am 36 years old, and I got nowhere to run. You know? And I guess what I want to know is: Is it okay to do whatever is necessary to survive?"

6. Wait... Wait many months to see it all pay off. Whether you do it or not, time will pass anyway.
good luck and let us know how you make progress.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-03-2019)
Old 10-02-2019

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope69 View Post
dont pay it, i once paid $500 in fees, they assured my i would get suspension lifted and i paid, they hung up on me, and never was able to use the account again. theyll tell you anything to get the money. go stealth
Old 10-06-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

do you know somone who will list your items and you give him a cut?
cant you find a job which pays more,there is a national shortage of labor ?
SEND ME A PM,give me your email address

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgolden35 View Post
Never pay ebay fees if you got suspended, they cant do nothing, tested for more than 10 years now.
I think his Ebay is fine,it is Paypal,he owes Paypal fee.
Am I right?
if he pays back Paypal,he can sell on Ebay again.

Last edited by TGMT²; 10-07-2019 at 01:16 AM.
Old 10-11-2019

Longevity: 31%

NEVER EVER pay money to paypal if they ask you to. Like do not even think of it. If you have a chance to steal money from paypal, you are doing something good.