PayPal Limited - Documents - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-15-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default PayPal Limited - Documents

Hey guys,

PayPal was limited and are asking for

Photo ID
Proof of fulfillment
Supplier receipts
Transaction information

Parts 1, 2 and 4 are fine, I have a family ID for the stealth acc, I am going to send my buyers a receipt by post (tracked), and can provide transaction info as they are eBay sales.

Supplier receipts are my issue - let's just say the items are bought cash without receipt. Is there any typical explanations that can be given to PayPal for the goods? They are all "new", I can always create cash receipts and scan them in... Or is it best to call and explain?

I appreciate we are getting into pretty high level stuff here so if people prefer to PM a response please do

TIA
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: PayPal Limited - Documents

Paypal do not care your explanations - If they want docs than they should get them. Otherwise your acc will be limited forever
Old 10-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnydoe View Post
Paypal do not care your explanations - If they want docs than they should get them. Otherwise your acc will be limited forever
Thanks. The goods haven't been sent yet on 2 of the 4 transactions in question - the other 2 are small amounts -- should I just cancel all 4 orders on eBay? Will this help or is the PayPal account fried?
Old 10-15-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

PP do not care about this type of refunds. Just upload docs. If you think that your acc can be limited after docs uploading, then refund - less $$ will be locked for 180 days
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonnydoe For This Useful Post:
Cw262711 (10-15-2019)
Old 10-15-2019
Threadstarter  

The reason the limit happened is I sold some "unwanted gifts" that were game consoles. Next time I will keep it to low value items only.

So my final question...

If I create a new stealth PayPal, can I link it to my eBay listings without issues?
Old 10-15-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cw262711 View Post
The reason the limit happened is I sold some "unwanted gifts" that were game consoles. Next time I will keep it to low value items only.

So my final question...

If I create a new stealth PayPal, can I link it to my eBay listings without issues?
Yes, you can 100% link a new stealth paypal
but without issues? - NO, because they will know sooner or later that you have a previous suspended account.

Thanks. The goods haven't been sent yet on 2 of the 4 transactions in question - the other 2 are small amounts -- should I just cancel all 4 orders on eBay? Will this help or is the PayPal account fried?
With this question, is your account new or aged?
i personally have experienced this, and i cancelled all 4 orders and explain it to paypal via uploaded notes that me as a seller and the buyer agreed to cancel the orders, paypal then removed the limitation on my account.
But i do not recommend this is your account is new - you need to fulfill the orders.
Old 10-15-2019
Banned

Supplier Receipts: If you really can't provide the suppliers receipts, you can try your luck with 'creative receipts'
Old 10-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
but without issues? - NO, because they will know sooner or later that you have a previous suspended account.

i personally have experienced this, and i cancelled all 4 orders and explain it to paypal via uploaded notes that me as a seller and the buyer agreed to cancel the orders, paypal then removed the limitation on my account.
But i do not recommend this is your account is new - you need to fulfill the orders.
PP Account is new, I dont fancy sending goods and getting money locked up so I have refunded them and I will now accept both eBay and PP are fried - time to start again!
Old 10-16-2019

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cw262711 View Post
Hey guys,

PayPal was limited and are asking for

Photo ID
Proof of fulfillment
Supplier receipts
Transaction information

Parts 1, 2 and 4 are fine, I have a family ID for the stealth acc, I am going to send my buyers a receipt by post (tracked), and can provide transaction info as they are eBay sales.

Supplier receipts are my issue - let's just say the items are bought cash without receipt. Is there any typical explanations that can be given to PayPal for the goods? They are all "new", I can always create cash receipts and scan them in... Or is it best to call and explain?

I appreciate we are getting into pretty high level stuff here so if people prefer to PM a response please do

TIA
u can call, i had a similiar problem with it. i called and they made a note of itt on my account
Old 10-18-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post

I have 2 ebay accts that the paypal got limited and I linked a brand new one to it and that was a year ago, more about what you sell.
Old 10-31-2019

Longevity: 25%

So you made a new paypal and attached it and everything is still good up to this point??!
Old 11-02-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehehelalala View Post
So you made a new paypal and attached it and everything is still good up to this point??!
Yes, that's possible. But the chance is still 50/50.