eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Limited for "suspicious activity" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/133251-limited-suspicious-activity.html)

Robin Hood of Amazon 02-03-2020 10:26 PM

Limited for "suspicious activity"

So paypal sends me this message
"We want to confirm that the information in your PayPal account is accurate as we noticed some suspicious activity in your account. To understand this better, we need more information from you. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access."
They want: Photo ID, SSN, Bank Statement, Proof of Address.
This is a stealth account with an EIN attached, I would like to get it restored so I don't waste a perfectly good EIN. I can get all the docs thru SECONDEYE but it is worth trying?

Vivandoencolor 02-11-2020 12:12 PM

Re: Limited for "suspicious activity"

I lost many ein and llcs with paypal. its just the game , go file a new one and start over , hope they did not rob you for too much they got me for 5k

prodigyace 02-11-2020 12:14 PM

I'm very excited for the official release of managed payments

SaiJin 02-11-2020 01:51 PM

Isn't that actually going to make it tougher than PP though?

prodigyace 02-11-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1068539)
Isn't that actually going to make it tougher than PP though?

I hear its smooth sailings once you successfully get past the initial requests for bank documents, etc.

I would much rather deal with one crazy person than two.

Also, funds are deposited the next day, so bye bye to "holds".

Robin Hood of Amazon 02-11-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivandoencolor (Post 1068523)
I lost many ein and llcs with paypal. its just the game , go file a new one and start over , hope they did not rob you for too much they got me for 5k

How did they get you for 5k. Usually they release the funds after 6 months. I thought Amazon is the only one holding funds indefinitely? They got me for 30k. No lie. :doh:

ebaychic2013 02-12-2020 02:54 PM

If they're asking for all those docs just forget it and start a new account.

Pandoras_box 02-12-2020 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigyace (Post 1068560)
...Also, funds are deposited the next day, so bye bye to "holds".

If it's bye-bye to holds then it's near bye-bye to stealth as well. Anything else is going to be a field day for scammers and eBay is not that stupid.
Murky waters ahead. :brick:

nyc 02-12-2020 03:57 PM

They verify ssn. Not worth trying.

Kajunrook 02-13-2020 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1066738)
"We want to confirm that the information in your PayPal account is accurate as we noticed some suspicious activity in your account. To understand this better, we need more information from you. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access."
This is a stealth account with an EIN attached, I would like to get it restored so I don't waste a perfectly good EIN. I can get all the docs thru SECONDEYE but it is worth trying?

EINs in Florida are Free, can sign up once a day so by next month you can have 30

xxbossman111 03-03-2020 07:35 PM

Quote:

Provide what they want you have nothing to loose but everything to gain

awildagainey319 03-18-2020 02:42 AM

same question, waiting for answer

RipeBanana 03-23-2020 01:27 PM

Does the Bank Account Name has to match the Ebay name? Has anyone been there and can comment on that?, I have scoured through the forum and I have not seen any report on the case of a missmatch.

Also can private seller get manage payment?

xxbossman111 03-26-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

I got many accounts restored with creative doc's I would provide what they want, you have nothing to lose at this point and everything to gain

luther 03-26-2020 05:12 PM

I got stealth account and they request id, should I submit a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ id with the same name as the paypal account?

DigiCambio 03-27-2020 07:52 AM

You have a low chance to restore when it comes to this step ! my strategy : Prevention is better than treatment

wendyskenthomas 03-27-2020 08:59 AM

If you not take a chance they will surely close your account after fes days but you have to take this chance of providing documents

gameplaybooster 04-08-2020 12:14 AM

If you talk to agent on the phone, sometimes a really nice agent will help you. If you talk to their Indian bot rep on email, its bye bye