eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Can I block out some account numbers on documentation? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/134124-can-i-block-out-some-account-numbers-documentation.html)

BDapp 03-04-2020 02:12 PM

Can I block out some account numbers on documentation?

When I send documentation for proof of address to Paypal, can I block out some account numbers and leave like the last 4 numbers on the utility bill?

Or do you guys just send the whole account number?

xxbossman111 03-04-2020 02:32 PM

Re: Can I block out some account numbers on documentation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDapp (Post 1074846)
When I send documentation for proof of address to Paypal, can I block out some account numbers and leave like the last 4 numbers on the utility bill?

I Normally Block them out, ask long as they see your name an address

BDapp 03-04-2020 02:40 PM

Okay. Because I originally used a cable internet bill and this is what Paypal sent me in the email. So I was wondering if it was rejected because I blocked out some numbers using a sharpie marker. I wonder why it got rejected then. I'm going to use another utility and try again I guess. Any tips anyone?

"Thank you for responding to our requests to further verify your information. To allow us to meet our regulatory requirements, please provide the following documents so that we can review your account further.
------------------------------
REQUESTED INFORMATION

- Proof of address: A copy  of utility bill, bank/credit card statement 401K or brokerage statement Issued in last 12 months for each of the following people:
John Smith

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BUT NOT ACCEPTED
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Proof of Address : The document you provided is not an acceptable proof of address."

xxbossman111 03-04-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDapp (Post 1074855)
Okay. Because I originally used a cable internet bill and this is what Paypal sent me in the email. So I was wondering if it was rejected because I blocked out some numbers using a sharpie marker. I wonder why it got rejected then. I'm going to use another utility and try again I guess. Any tips anyone?

"Thank you for responding to our requests to further verify your information. To allow us to meet our regulatory requirements, please provide the following documents so that we can review your account further.
REQUESTED INFORMATION

- Proof of address: A copy  of utility bill, bank/credit card statement 401K or brokerage statement Issued in last 12 months for each of the following people:
John Smith

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BUT NOT ACCEPTED
---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Proof of Address : The document you provided is not an acceptable proof of address."

Make sure all Documents are up to date with in 30 days Most recent ones...not old ones

burbur 03-13-2020 03:48 AM

I use the same bankstatement from CH bank for all my paypal accounts. They accepted it so far in every Paypal (i tryed AT, UK and IE paypal).
I always fold the paper so the transactions are not visible

odnaut 03-24-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burbur (Post 1076788)
I use the same bankstatement from CH bank for all my paypal accounts. They accepted it so far in every Paypal (i tryed AT, UK and IE paypal).
I always fold the paper so the transactions are not visible

hi, what is CH bank?

Thank you

rsot 03-24-2020 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDapp (Post 1074846)

I wouldnt block that info if asked - I don't use real info though...I prefer PP not having that info on file

DigiCambio 03-24-2020 01:39 PM

cable internet is an acceptable doc for proof of address so hiding the info should be the issue if it is not older than 6 months of course !