My 3Rd Paypal Business Account Limited in few months (€€€ frozen!) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-07-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default My 3Rd Paypal Business Account Limited in few months (€€€ frozen!)

Good Morning Everybody,
I'm desperate! in few months Paypal blocked n.3 paypal account that I used in my business : ebay and prestashop ecommerce website.

The first time I supposed it was caused by some problems in ebay...So when the first account was blocked (my paypal and email account were 15 years old) , I created another business account with another company I own... I replaced it in ebay and the ecommerce website but in few days it was blocked too!

So I decided to NOT USE EBAY ANYMORE... I had to create a brand new company (with all costs for it I had to effort!!) and I created a new paypal account with my NEW COMPANY details (owner not me of course)... Before creating the paypal account :
- I used a new PC
- I activated and used a brand new internet line
- ALL details of the new company where different thann before but were REAL (friend of mine, company really registered) : name, address, email, credit card, bank account. Also che bank account and credit card were FULLY verified following the required steps in Paypal.

I did not used this account in paypal in ebay.. but only in my prestashop website... In 1 months I received about 2200€ as different payments from different customers then I was asked yesterday by paypal to Give more details, I have given all the request details :
- I attached the requested Card ID (company owner, my friend)
- I typed all personal details of company owner.
(this happens yesterday)

Today this account has been limited! and money frozen for 180days. (my 3rd account in two months!)

My question is : HOW this could happens ??

I have friends that sell in ebay and in ecommerce my VERY SAME PRODUCTS and never never never had a problem... and they use the same paypal account since 10 years!

I really appreciate any help...

This is the screenshot of Paypal limitation message : https://ibb.co/gyKrCdm
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: My 3Rd Paypal Business Account Limited in few months (€€€ frozen!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeppoLeppo View Post
Good Morning Everybody,
I'm desperate! in few months Paypal blocked n.3 paypal account that I used in my business : ebay and prestashop ecommerce website.

The first time I supposed it was caused by some problems in ebay...So when the first account was blocked (my paypal and email account were 15 years old) , I created another business account with another company I own... I replaced it in ebay and the ecommerce website but in few days it was blocked too!

So I decided to NOT USE EBAY ANYMORE... I had to create a brand new company (with all costs for it I had to effort!!) and I created a new paypal account with my NEW COMPANY details (owner not me of course)... Before creating the paypal account :
- I used a new PC
- ALL details of the new company where different thann before but were REAL (friend of mine, company really registered) : name, address, email, credit card, bank account. Also che bank account and credit card were FULLY verified following the required steps in Paypal.

I did not used this account in paypal in ebay.. but only in my prestashop website... In 1 months I received about 2200€ as different payments from different customers then I was asked yesterday by paypal to Give more details, I have given all the request details :
(this happens yesterday)

Today this account has been limited! and money frozen for 180days. (my 3rd account in two months!)

I have friends that sell in ebay and in ecommerce my VERY SAME PRODUCTS and never never never had a problem... and they use the same paypal account since 10 years!

Wow - well. I'm a logical kind of girl and two things come to mind

1 - they don't like your products

or 2 - which I think is more likely - your website/hosting set up is causing Paypal to have severe palpatations and they are linking you back
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
GeppoLeppo (03-07-2020)
Old 03-07-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 50%

or some of your regular customers are involved in any suspicious activity, so they limited you too, again
Old 03-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Unhappy Re: My 3Rd Paypal Business Account Limited in few months (€€€ frozen!)

Thank you BigBlackDog for you kind reply...

I'm using one of the best hosting provider in europe (siteground) and I installed Prestashop latest version with original Paypal module (latest version) from the PrestaShop module manager (not third-party website download).

I sell software, maybe Paypal concern is about my products...but I really do not understand why! I have a real company... registered in Italy... with all documents... I pay taxes.. My company is in all records of Registered companies.

There are a lot of other websites (many of them I know personally the owners) and all sell the very same products as mine.. I talked with owners (friends of mine) and they told me they are using same paypal account from 10 years, never blocked.

My sales are very very low.. I do about 10-20 sales AT MONTH... there are a lot of competitors I know personally that sells 50-100 at months... never blocked!

Why always MY paypal accounts irreversibly limited!?? (now it's the third)

WHen I call paypal they reply me that they cannot tell me ANYTHING! they cannot and also they DO NOT know... they simply tell me that "paypal can close the contract unilaterally in their sole discretion"...
that's all!! If I could know WHAT IS THE PROBLEM I could fix it!

I'm ery desperate... it's my unique source of earning for me and my family...

this is the message : https://ibb.co/gyKrCdm
Old 03-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostixxx View Post
or some of your regular customers are involved in any suspicious activity, so they limited you too, again
Thank you Agnostixxx,
Is there any way ... anything that I can do to reinstate the account ?
I'm sure that I did not anything bad! it's so frustrating that someone steal my money for 6 months and create trouble to my business... (how can I manage an e-commerce website without paypal???? I will loste at least 60% al my sales!)

I can provide all documents.. of any kind to Paypal... to show that I'm not doing anything wrong...

Is there a way to interact to some HUMAN BEING that can understand that they DID A BIG MISTAKE?

Kindest Regards,
Mr GL
Old 03-07-2020

Mostly They link you because you are accepting payment from the same website and selling the same product try to change the item title next time , good luck
Old 03-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasStealth View Post
Mostly They link you because you are accepting payment from the same website and selling the same product try to change the item title next time , good luck
Dear MasStealth,
maybe you have misunderstood.

I'm not accepting payment from the same website, I'm accepting payment from my customers nationswide into my paypal business account that has been setup with the proper original paypal prestashop module.

I sell many items.. and each one has a different title.

Kindest Regards,
MR GL
Old 03-08-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

from Bigblackdog-
Wow - well. I'm a logical kind of girl and two things come to mind

1 - they don't like your products

or 2 - which I think is more likely - your website/hosting set up is causing Paypal to have severe palpatations and they are linking you back
-----------------------------------------------------------------
now you have to start all over again,new website,new friend and his IDs,new PC ,new ISP,everything NEW NEW NEW
Old 03-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

I think I have to agree with agent006140

Clearly something in your set up does not sit comfortably with paypal

Logic tells me (and I could of course be wrong) that if others are selling similar products with no problem then there has to be something in your set up that is blowing their fuses

I appreciate what you say about the legitimacy of your site and the integration but perhaps it might be worth your while to step away and despite the cost, completely set up again as a new business. If there is absolutely nothing similar to your current set up and you have the same problem then it is your products.

Otherwise decide if buying a new set of accounts from here and running it till they get blocked is a viable option for you

And clear the Paypal account every day

Last edited by Bigblackdog; 03-08-2020 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-08-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeppoLeppo View Post
Good Morning Everybody,

- I used a new PC

(this happens yesterday)

You sold too fast.
And you don't need a new PC to create ebay and PP accounts.

It's great you have Amazon Ghost for amazon, but you'll need the stealth guide to create your accounts.
Old 03-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
You sold too fast.
And you don't need a new PC to create ebay and PP accounts.

It's great you have Amazon Ghost for amazon, but you'll need the stealth guide to create your accounts.
First of all, thank to everyone for the the time you spent in your precious replies.

Saijin , do you think I sell too fast ? maybe I should "rotate" more paypal account in order to rise the balance much slower ?
Why Paypal do this ? I do all my effort to sell as much as I can.. and as fast as I can... I think it's normal in business and I had Paypal business account.

agent006140, BigBlackDog,
I invested a lot in this ecommerce website that use Prestashop CMS , hosted by the best (and most expensive) european hosting company (Siteground).
But if you think it can be necessary I can :
- migrate to new hosting (changing website IP)
- use WooCommerce platform (instead of Prestashop)

I'm desperate!! I'm in contact with many other competitor/friends that sell same products in my country.... they also do a lot of Advertisiment with GoogleADS.. they are often visible in 1st page... While I always have a low profile , no google ads at all, no ebay... and my paypal have always been blocked.. their paypal... still the same!