paypal wants suppliers for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-19-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default paypal wants suppliers for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products

i received a call the other day from paypal asking for supplier & invoices for the items i am selling

the lady said on the phone that she knows the company that makes the dvd box set (the one i sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ of) is strict about distribution so she wants to verify since my selling is 'high risk' for her

i told her i cant talk right now and she said no problem that my account will be limited until i get that info for her and she said she'll call back in a few days

what to do? this is my real ebay/paypal account that i dont want limited or worse yet this all ends up into the courts because i am selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ of this dvd set

please help, thru pm or here
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Would have been better to have thought of not selling these items in the first place. dvds of any sort are giving many sellers grief from both ebay/paypal.

If paypal already are aware there's a supplier you might be in deep trouble.
Could plead ignorance,
Old 09-19-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Would have been better to have thought of not selling these items in the first place. dvds of any sort are giving many sellers grief from both ebay/paypal.
a lil 2 late my friend !!!!

i think that pleading ignorance not a good idea...never worked while speeding to a cop before!

Last edited by MrGangitano; 09-19-2009 at 02:59 AM.
Old 09-19-2009

Longevity: 91%

Its not like you didn't know what you were doing at the first place, right? I think you can kiss this account "good bye" unless there is a way you can provide some copies of legit suppliers selling those...Very hard, but not impossible and probably worth a try just for the sake of saving this account.
Your other option is going Stealth with new account, but do look into selling something legit if you care to stay in business...It's really not worth your time and effort selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗... They'll get you every time, one way or the other.
Old 09-19-2009

Never accept paypal for any VERO items. It is guaranteed to cause you problems. I doubt you will be able to get your account reinstated now
Old 09-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulStorm View Post
Never accept paypal for any VERO items. It is guaranteed to cause you problems. I doubt you will be able to get your account reinstated now
Im going to say your post is a bit ridiculous and not factual/helpful.

The account can be saved. You need to think outside the box. Whether they say they know the distributor for the DVDs or not. It can be done...
Old 09-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Quote:
You have to accept paypal for a lot of companies that have Vero. Most of the high-end designers anyways.
Old 09-24-2009

Possibly setup two ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts at an auction site such as ebid, where there are no fees to sell. Then list the same items in question for sale there, and "purchase" them with the other account?

Tell paypal that you bought them from another auction site.

I do not know if that would work, just an idea.

Any thoughts on that idea from the experts here?
Old 09-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

ebid auction thats quite a good idea, they do charge some fees though, final price or buy it now I recall...
Old 09-24-2009

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGangitano View Post
i received a call the other day from paypal asking for supplier & invoices for the items i am selling

the lady said on the phone that she knows the company that makes the dvd box set (the one i sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ of) is strict about distribution so she wants to verify since my selling is 'high risk' for her

i told her i cant talk right now and she said no problem that my account will be limited until i get that info for her and she said she'll call back in a few days

what to do? this is my real ebay/paypal account that i dont want limited or worse yet this all ends up into the courts because i am selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ of this dvd set

please help, thru pm or here
Try to find the real distributor for this product, then say to paypal that you are using dropshipping therefore supplier sends directly to customer.
Give them real supplier information.
Paypal never verfies from the supplier however if you got open disputes or you often get claims /complaints then ,you cannot avoid the invoices.
Old 09-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfrog View Post
Try to find the real distributor for this product, then say to paypal that you are using dropshipping therefore supplier sends directly to customer.
Paypal never verfies from the supplier however if you got open disputes or you often get claims /complaints then ,you cannot avoid the invoices.
I would no recommend this. I had an ebay account suspended once after telling paypal that I was dropshipping. By ebay regulations, you are not allowed to sell anything that you do not have in stock. PayPal will inform ebay that you are dropshipping, and your account will be suspended. Trust me, I made this mistake myself before.
Old 09-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfrog View Post

Up to 4 weeks ago, that was mostly true,'frog. However, paypal is NOW contacting suppliers. It is no longer good advice to say that paypal never verifies from the supplier. Several users have had their accounts limited & funds held for 180 days.
Old 09-24-2009

Quote:
Possibly setup two ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts at an auction site such as ebid, where there are no fees to sell. Then list the same items in question for sale there, and "purchase" them with the other account?

Tell paypal that you bought them from another auction site.

I do not know if that would work, just an idea.

Any thoughts on that idea from the experts here?

Greenbean what do you think about this idea?
Old 09-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

I like innovation. I admire thinking O/S the square. That said, there are alternatives that are quicker. A seller needs to know what to do

Sell items, have the invoices, receipts & be prepared. Poor business acumen to cry I have no invoices and paypal wants to keep your money.
Old 09-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

when you supply invoice dont put address on it, just put YOUR (non-linked phone number) on it