I cannot add a bank account to an account that has expired 180 days - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-25-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default I cannot add a bank account to an account that has expired 180 days

I cannot add a bank account to an account that has expired 180 days. Has anyone encountered a case like me
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: I cannot add a bank account to an account that has expired 180 days

Yes.. it's always very hard to add a bank account to a limited Paypal. If you don't have a bank attached before you get limited.. you're going to have a hard time adding one afterwards.

Usually the workaround is to call in and add the bank account over the phone.. but that may or may not be an option with the current state of things.
Old 05-27-2020

Longevity: 58%

Yeah like phaz0rz said, its damn near impossible. Phone will be your best option, if you can't do it via the phone then you probably won't be able to do it at all. Best of luck
Old 05-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

It's phone call time for you OP - hopefully works out
Old 05-29-2020

Longevity: 23%

I have the same problem.
I'm trying to add a bank account but I've lost my phone number.
Before confirming the addition of a bank account, I must provide the sms code.

I have added a new number to my paypal account but there is no option to select the number when adding a bank account.

The telephone hotline is not working.
I wrote to support - bots write copy / paste text ...

Any idea?

I have 30k pounds on my paypal account and I can't add a bank account.
Old 06-16-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by popek1990 View Post
I have the same problem.
I'm trying to add a bank account but I've lost my phone number.
Before confirming the addition of a bank account, I must provide the sms code.

I have added a new number to my paypal account but there is no option to select the number when adding a bank account.

Any idea?

I have 30k pounds on my paypal account and I can't add a bank account.
Hello, you can write me in telegram @lpgrs for cooperate, I`m resolving my few accounts like your one right now, it`s hard now cause call center doesn`t work and I`m testing different solutions.
Anyway, here few advices:
1. Confirm your new number via sms, if you have not done so
2. Check if the number appeared in the PP at Security check via URL -
https://www. paypal. com/authflow/entry/?stepupContext=c4e7362b43242c2aa22961224fc5c4c4&re turnUri=%2Fmyaccount%2Ftransfer%2Fsend%2Fexternal% 2FauthFlow%3Frecipient%client%2540gmail.com%26paye rId%3D%26displayName%3DJohn%2520Doe%26thumbnailUrl %3D%26amount%3D100.00%26currencyCode%3DUSD&flowId= 8ball&flowContext=p2p
*Basically, there will be displayed only your old number, but when there appeared your new one - the number ready for receive sms from paypal and for the process of lifting the limit
3. How long to wait - new number can appeared in 2 weeks, 1-2 months, or even never. These are the realities, PP will try not to give you money, and it’s usually difficult to pick up a new number to 180 acc
Previously, there was a way, for $ 20-40, into the database from which PP checks the owners of numbers, they entered the phone number into the page with information about the user. If you are from the United States and the account is registered for you, then you can find your page on the Transunion service and add your new number to your information, but you need to verify this addition of information somehow. After that, the number became available in about a week. If you are from Poland, then it’s hard to say if the PP in this country has such a database

Contact PayPal, if the account is entirely on your data, then everything is in your hands. Yes, the call center is closed. But they work and they are all there as before. Here the plan is this:
0. Even if the number is not yet visible in PayPal, this is not a reason to wait until it appears, maybe it does not appear. Therefore, when communicating with the agent, say that you added a new number and the old one is closed (closed the contract with the operator, for example), and agree if alternative verification is offered (for example, questions from the background)
1. Go to the "Contact Us" section and see if the chat bot appears there in the lower right (green window), if not, they have blocked your access to it as they do with many 180 accounts. Therefore, in the Contact Us section, go through the sections with questions (credit, donations, etc.) and look for where the chat bot will appear, usually in the donation management section it always remains. Then in the chat bot write “contact me with an agent”, “help”, “agent” and so on - if he writes that all agents are unavailable, and it is during working hours, this means that communication with the agent is also blocked. This is the norm, but you need to make sure
2. Try to call to check, maybe sometimes it turns out to contact them even now, but this is random. The last time I got it at 21 o’clock in the evening (Moscow time) on Sunday. If you don’t get through, then move on
3. Now the main thing. Spam them through the Message Us button, and use the agents brute force method to find someone who can help you remove the restriction (yes, your account has a block for adding a bank like 90% of 180 accounts, only an agent can remove it) - the thing is that each agent is different, one can help, the other will send you away, and so on. You need to find someone to help.
Do this, write them an email at https://www. paypal. com/smc/compose?topicId=&breadcrumbs=Account%20profile%20a nd%20set%20up,Bank%20account,Link%20and%20confirm (In which section it is not important to send a message, and so you will get to the PP agent and he will redirect you to the section you need if something is wrong)
But look, this link asks to receive SMS and maybe it will not see your new number. Then you do it differently, sort through all the sections on the Contact Us page like with the chat bot and find the page where will appear not only the “Ask in the PP community” button, but also the “Message Us” button, in donations or credit. If you send a message via this method, then SMS will not require
Write in a letter, I can’t add a bank, tied a new number, please help me, etc., in general terms. Something short. And send. Then in 1-2 hours a standard automatic response will come, open it and press "reply", and in the text write your exact same message. The next answer will come within 24 hours and the agent will already answer you, further develop the conversation, repeat requests for help despite the fact that he writes there, and so on. Just make it clear that you have a new number, since the agent can call you instead of a letter (be prepared to take the call, this will speed things up), and already allow by phone. Ask him to help add a new bank, ask for verification not using the old number, tell that you can send any documents what will be needed, and so on. The main thing is to persuade him
The agent can`t help you, or said that they will consider your case? Do not wait, immediately write to them again from scratch through the "Message Us", do everything the same way, and contact the new agent already, and so sort through them every time when the previous one did not work. One of them will be able to help you and add a bank

And just in case, just try to bind the card, only to ensure that its billing address matches the address in the PP (if not, you can add the billing address of the card as an additional address in the PP account). Only not the VCC, but the real normal CC - sometimes the block is only on bank accounts and the cards cling normally
Old 06-16-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by popek1990 View Post
i have the same problem.
I'm trying to add a bank account but i've lost my phone number.
Before confirming the addition of a bank account, i must provide the sms code.

Any idea?

I have 30k pounds on my paypal account and i can't add a bank account.
your paypal country?
Old 06-18-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Yes.. it's always very hard to add a bank account to a limited Paypal. If you don't have a bank attached before you get limited.. you're going to have a hard time adding one afterwards.

Usually the workaround is to call in and add the bank account over the phone.. but that may or may not be an option with the current state of things.
He and You can message support with the My Messages feature on your account and support is still available to for manual assistance just takes longer.
Old 07-09-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimsha1990 View Post
your paypal country?
Hi.

It's Poland.
Old 07-09-2020

Old Wise Jew thank you very much.

I used your second link to paypal "https://www. paypal. com/smc/compose?topicId=&breadcrumbs=Account%20profile%20a nd%20set%20up,Bank%20account,Link%20and%20confirm"

I remind you that I added a new number to paypal before.
But I could not change the number to a new one when I added a bank account.

On your link. I saw a new phone number to confirm.
I received a sms code for this number.

After that, I tried to add a bank account.
Added right away!

You are great. Thank you very much!
The Following User Says Thank You to popek1990 For This Useful Post:
Old Wise Jew (07-10-2020)