eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Further Paypal Reinstatement questions! PO box and Cell phone numbers! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/13870-further-paypal-reinstatement-questions-po-box-cell-phone-numbers.html)

d34l 10-04-2009 02:43 AM

Further Paypal Reinstatement questions! PO box and Cell phone numbers!

Hi,

Ok purchased the ebook, but I have several unanswered questions still:

1. When making a new account, can I use a toll free number that redirects to my cell phone? I tried adding a new number, ( a 1-877 one) and it worked but it removed the 1 and just left the 877 as the area code. Will it still work?

2. I plan on making my freind who isnt into ebay or paypal to make a paypal account and use his social security number and address, so is there anything else I need to worry about if I use his information? Also Im trying to use the least amount of info from him that I can, so when making a ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth credit card, can i use a different name or do i have to use his? In other words can ebay/paypal check whos name the credit card is under? I know they cant with bank accounts, just wondering if its the same system.

3. I have a bank account with chase, if I close the one i have and reopen another one, from teh same bank, is that good enough or is the branch number or whatever too close, since it will be still from teh same bank?

Thanks so much! I hate ebay, but its my only option, same with paypal.

Heres my story, just in case someones interested:

My first ebay and paypal account got banned because I had a negative balance of in my paypal. Reason being is because i sold a rolex watch to some guy for a little over a grand. 100 percent authentic, however the guy claimed it was not, and filed a dispute. Paypal agreed with him and told him to send the watch to get destroyed. LMAO? I would have refunded him the money if i got the watch back, but no he never sent it and apprently sent it to get destroyed.... Anyways I was mad at this and never paid for the balance and created a different account under my mothers name.

Bad choice, since after a couple of months, they linked teh adresses and guess they wont let me sell on paypal anymore since they said something about me being TOO MUCH RISK FOR THIER COMPANY. So here I am trying to make a COMPLETE ⊗⊗⊗⊗ alias against them....

Thanks!!

EmptyPockets 10-04-2009 10:28 AM

I would recommend reading the forums a bit, all your questions are answered within plus much more info that you will probably need to know about stealth to avoid more problems.

Its all here, and maybe reread the guide and :welcome; to the forums

kobedakid 10-04-2009 12:58 PM

1. I would get a cheap prepaid cell phone ( sell them at 711) and register it in your area code....

2. your going to have to use a credit card under his name if your going to set up a paypal in his name.... your better off getting a visa gift card at your local grocery store..... then enter your stealth info under paypal... or simon gift card....

3. and yes you can close your bank account and set up a new bank account.... has to have a new account number and you'll be fine

d34l 10-04-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobedakid (Post 106513)
1. I would get a cheap prepaid cell phone ( sell them at 711) and register it in your area code....

2. your going to have to use a credit card under his name if your going to set up a paypal in his name.... your better off getting a visa gift card at your local grocery store..... then enter your stealth info under paypal... or simon gift card....

3. and yes you can close your bank account and set up a new bank account.... has to have a new account number and you'll be fine

Thanks, what about if I just use his cell number to verify it? Or will that lead to problems later? Im just trying to go through the least expensive and easiest route possible. Thanks for the help!

kobedakid 10-04-2009 01:26 PM

you could do that but, just make sure that number hasn't been banned on ebay or paypal or they will limit you.....

d34l 10-04-2009 01:43 PM

Alright, thanks. One more question, currently I owe ebay around 300 dollars for my fees on my suspended account. Well since I wont be using my name or my address EVER AGAIN, should I not pay for it? They have my credit card on file, so will they just take it away from it, or whats the worst that can happen if I dont pay for it? In the other hand, should i pay for it or no?

kobedakid 10-04-2009 02:55 PM

No I wouldn't because your not going to get your account back lol.... I don't think they will take it out of your credit card I did the same thing i owed them same amount and never paid them lol nothing happened.....