eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal want me invoice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/138750-paypal-want-me-invoice.html)

Didaka 09-04-2020 02:28 PM

Paypal want me invoice

So before 1 month paypal limited my email and asked me for verify this is the email that i got.
Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation on your account.

At this time, the limitation on your PayPal account cannot be removed until the below issues are resolved.

To help us resolve this, you will need to:

- Describe the products and/or services associated with your PayPal transaction/s.

If these transactions are associated with a website, please provide access to the URLs of any website/s where these transactions originated.

If these transactions are not associated with sales from a website, please provide specific information as to the nature of the transactions, including a description of the products or services involved in these payments.

We encourage you to login and resolve this as soon as possible to restore your account status.

Sincerely,

PayPal
I think they want invoice or something like that.Where i can get invoice?

slokor 09-04-2020 06:31 PM

Re: Paypal want me invoice

You can get creative yourself and produce one.
Or you can outsource it if you can find someone else to do the work for you. Try google to find such a service provider.

agent006140 09-04-2020 07:23 PM

It is not looking for invoice,it wants to know what are those payments made to you for

Didaka 09-05-2020 10:27 AM

so what I'm supposed to do?

cardfelon 09-05-2020 06:20 PM

Think the answer is pretty straight forward... I assume you don't have what they are looking for so if you want to try and salvage the account find a source of getting them created if you think you can pull it off. Best of luck!!

rsot 09-06-2020 07:43 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

OP, no need to triple post - you have been given the advice needed

kytrgor 09-24-2020 03:12 PM

If you don't have what they want, try buying it.

It is worth a try

Chris161093 09-24-2020 03:16 PM

I have had this on many accounts and 99% thay will re open and allow you to continue to use as long as you provide all thay ask and now and again thay will say thay no longer want do do business with you and hold all funds for 180days in the account I have had a few of theses but it’s normally if a lot of money is made quickly in my experience

djswho 09-25-2020 12:25 PM

anybody have invoice maybe pls help me

djswho 09-26-2020 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris161093 (Post 1116389)
I have had this on many accounts and 99% thay will re open and allow you to continue to use as long as you provide all thay ask and now and again thay will say thay no longer want do do business with you and hold all funds for 180days in the account I have had a few of theses but it’s normally if a lot of money is made quickly in my experience

maybe you have some invoice temaplate ? pls contact for me pm

thanks

djswho 09-30-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris161093 (Post 1116389)

What you think PayPal accapted Profoma Invoice ?
From Uk company but profoma ....
Otherwise how many invoice optional upload ? 2-3 enough ?

sk4R 10-01-2020 11:16 AM

Provide all available information they asked by steps.
Make full and good desctiption about your activity
If they asked for invoice or receipt, provide them.
This is your business and decision. Try and come back with experience.
1 invoice is usually enough.

SaiJin 10-01-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didaka (Post 1113436)
So before 1 month paypal limited my email and asked me for verify this is the email that i got.
Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation on your account.

At this time, the limitation on your PayPal account cannot be removed until the below issues are resolved.

To help us resolve this, you will need to:

- Describe the products and/or services associated with your PayPal transaction/s.

If these transactions are associated with a website, please provide access to the URLs of any website/s where these transactions originated.

If these transactions are not associated with sales from a website, please provide specific information as to the nature of the transactions, including a description of the products or services involved in these payments.

We encourage you to login and resolve this as soon as possible to restore your account status.

Sincerely,

PayPal
I think they want invoice or something like that.Where i can get invoice?

Problem with PP or eBay asking for invoices or docs usually mean they are really suspicious. Most of the time when they even receive what you give them, they won't restore the account.

So be prepared to have more accounts created.

ebaychic2013 11-02-2020 12:01 AM

can confirm this is true. if you go to message and chat about limitation if there is more than 1 limitation on your account chances are they won't restore it.
it used to be that you can call in and maybe get lucky but now they're pretty strict with the chat room.

djswho 11-11-2020 04:24 PM

what you think PP accapted item order print screen or only invoice ?

thanks

agent006140 11-11-2020 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djswho (Post 1117421)
What you think PayPal accapted Profoma Invoice ?
From Uk company but profoma ....
Otherwise how many invoice optional upload ? 2-3 enough ?

They will accept Proforma invoice if it is legit,i should have company address etc on company stationary,line item,lised price,quantity = item total,and you the customer,the only thing missing is freight.

endless1 12-01-2020 12:06 AM

a description of your business, a description of the product you are selling.

Attached are invoices for purchases from suppliers.

I think that's all they need to restored your account if you don't sell any prohibited items.

moneyhustler88 12-01-2020 06:01 AM

sounds like you neeed to get creative bro art attack haha :P if ya know what i mean