eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   paypal limited because NOT ALL stealth rules followed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/14066-paypal-limited-because-not-all-stealth-rules-followed.html)

bestbuys 10-12-2009 11:31 AM

paypal limited because NOT ALL stealth rules followed

I am in a very depressed state. Earlier this year I had one ebay account suspended and I read Ebay Stealth only once, did not follow the advice and had another ebay account on my partner's name suspended (unlimited suspension, we can never sell on ebay), neither of us could therfore sell in our own names.

Then I reread Ebay Stealth and what I have done this time, buy vpn first, clear all cookies, never login to any previous account, set up a new ebay ac in my mum's name, but then set up the paypal account in my name - but did not complete my full name, as I have 2 forenames and double surname, I have put only one first letter of my first name and one part of surname. All was working fine, made loads of sale last week, suddenly today saw that my paypal account is limited.

I also had the same message in Ebay, (please login your paypal account, you have suspicious activity)

Now paypal is asking for passport photo id, invoices from supplier, address proof, proof of posting, suppliers contact number.

I used 100% dropshipping method and do not have a real supplier invoice.

I am confused, I do not want to send paypal my id, even if the paypal account is in my name. I am worried also if paypal finds out I am dropshipping they will suspend my account anyway. I do not feel secure to just give my passport details to paypal

Please kindly help me with your advices.

TGMT² 10-12-2009 11:54 AM

What advice are you looking for?

If you don't provide what they are asking for, then you just need to walk away from those accounts.

Next time...during account creation you need to have your eBay and PayPal names match.

Although some VPN's may work, it is always Best to just change your IP address for starting a new account.

Dropshipping accounts are not known to last, its a common fact.

pookie100 10-12-2009 12:07 PM

same thing happened to me my account at paypal is limited now used stealth account and all new ebay and paypal

bestbuys 10-12-2009 12:57 PM

Well I want to know if it is worth sending thse details to paypal. Will they link thse to my suspended ebay account.

Anyone who has been dropshipping got paypal account limited???

This new ebay account has successfully reached 150+ pos and I do not want to lose it.

Will selling on Ebay.com and accepting moneybookers not a good alternative???

Lyda 10-12-2009 09:13 PM

No its not! Once PayPal sees who you are, they will link you...I think you are into 180 days period....
Open new pair Ebay/PayPal in new user account and start all over. Like TheyGotMeTo said, the names and details need to match on Ebay-PayPal. You can not make this mistake again.

moonchild 10-13-2009 12:08 AM

I Agree with Lyda, start fresh, new windows account, paypal-ebay name match ect...
or get very creative