eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Need help in paypal account creation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/141803-need-help-paypal-account-creation.html)

khalidmd 02-02-2021 04:12 AM

Need help in paypal account creation

Hi all,

I need paypal account for recieving freelance payments but the problem is paypal is not available in my country, tried with a friends details but got limited and they want id proof. Now trying to purchase virtual address and phone number online to register company in UK and then use that company details for paypal.

My question is does virtual address and phone works with paypal or it just ended up like before?

magina 02-02-2021 04:56 AM

Re: Need help in paypal account creation

The stealth account is perfect for you. Also, having the UK LLC is a good option too.
Virtual Address works, but i do not advise having a virtual phone number if you want UK accounts. PSD2 verification in UK PPs will give you a headache, tho there is a workaround for that, but i will recommend having the real simcard for future purposes.

Ebayorbust 02-02-2021 05:14 AM

Quote:

PSD2 verification in UK PPs will give you a headache, tho there is a workaround for that,
Do you actually have one that works?

magina 02-02-2021 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1139716)
Do you actually have one that works?

Yes there is. Tho is not a guaranteed permanent solution, but so far it works perfectly fine for now. I still recommend having the real simcards for the best solution.

rsot 02-02-2021 05:55 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

Ebayorbust 02-02-2021 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1139719)
Yes there is. Tho is not a guaranteed permanent solution, but so far it works perfectly fine for now. I still recommend having the real simcards for the best solution.

Don't get caught trying to sell it via PM to members then. :d

I'm surprised you even mentioned it at all. These things are best kept to yourself as they get patched that bit quicker when shared.

magina 02-02-2021 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1139735)
Don't get caught trying to sell it via PM to members then. :d

I'm surprised you even mentioned it at all. These things are best kept to yourself as they get patched that bit quicker when shared.

Sell what?? It's not even a secret mate?? it's still a public method that everbody uses.
there's no special method for that, but like i said, it was just a temporary solution. I already have bought simcards for my accounts. And that's what i can recommend to others like i mentioned in this thread.

magina 02-02-2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1139735)

And I'm sooo damn surprised too tho. What's the purpose of this forum then??? aren't we helping each other here? and share methods/advises? You are the veterans here, yet you don't seem to care to share the solutions of these members problems. Or you want them to suffer and just buy your accounts? :clap:

Ebayorbust 02-02-2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1139741)
Sell what?? It's not even a secret mate?? it's still a public method that everbody uses.
there's no special method for that, but like i said, it was just a temporary solution. I already have bought simcards for my accounts. And that's what i can recommend to others like i mentioned in this thread.

Your post implied you have a current working method to bypass phone verification on a paypal account.

magina 02-02-2021 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1139743)
Your post implied you have a current working method to bypass phone verification on a paypal account.

I don't get it. Why are you so salty with that? don't you have a fix on that too? because you don't want to share that here? well, that's not me mate. i can even make a thread that here if anyone wants it.
you seem to be enjoying everyone posting having problems, and yet you always post to read the stealth guide, when you know for a fact that there's no answer to be found there. SMH

JamesNorth101 02-02-2021 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magina (Post 1139744)
I don't get it. Why are you so salty with that? don't you have a fix on that too? because you don't want to share that here? well, that's not me mate. i can even make a thread that here if anyone wants it.
you seem to be enjoying everyone posting having problems, and yet you always post to read the stealth guide, when you know for a fact that there's no answer to be found there. SMH

As far as I’m aware there isnt currently a bypass for the PSD2

By all means post a thread about it I’m sure a lot of people would find it helpful

Ebayorbust 02-02-2021 07:58 AM

Not being salty at all.

I don't personally need a fix for the issue as I have working phone numbers on all my accounts.

All the workarounds that did work have been patched to the best of my knowledge which is why I was asking if you actually had a working method.

By all means create a post and share your method. I'm sure the folk that need it will be extremely grateful to you. :)