eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited. Looking to link bank account to another (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/142007-paypal-limited-looking-link-bank-account-another.html)

connor5848 02-11-2021 07:03 PM

Paypal limited. Looking to link bank account to another

Hey guys,

My PayPal account has been permanently limited and I am currently appealing to get it back.

I have another account that I would like to link a bank account with the same name as the banned one. I know it needs to be a different bank account.

Is this a possibility? Or will they both be linked and ruin my appeal and active account? I would verify with the two small payments, but I have heard PayPal will see the name when pulling back the payments.

What are your thoughts?

Thank you in advance!

juke123321 02-17-2021 12:50 PM

Re: Paypal limited. Looking to link bank account to another

Create a savings account and attach it
only use to it withdraw your funds, do not deposit

if do as above states then all will be fine!

slokor 02-17-2021 04:38 PM

You can add any bank acct to this new paypal - as long as that bank acct has never been used with paypal before.
Paypal cannot see the name of the bank acct holder.

Pandoras_box 02-17-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connor5848 (Post 1141430)
Hey guys,

My PayPal account has been permanently limited and I am currently appealing to get it back.

I have another account that I would like to link a bank account with the same name as the banned one. I know it needs to be a different bank account.

Is this a possibility? Or will they both be linked and ruin my appeal and active account? I would verify with the two small payments, but I have heard PayPal will see the name when pulling back the payments.

What are your thoughts?

Thank you in advance!

If both have the same name (as you stated) and they both have the same date of birth and address, I'm afraid there's a link already. The second account will get suspended whether or not you add a bank account.
The risk increases if you've been sharing the same IP addresses between both accounts.

SaiJin 02-17-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connor5848 (Post 1141430)
Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

Thank you in advance!

As it states in the stealth guide... you use another bank account and bank accounts can only be under your name which is fine.