eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Question about using eBay after limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/142406-question-about-using-ebay-after-limitation.html)

sickofit 03-07-2021 05:04 PM

Question about using eBay after limitation

Hi guys

I am currently in a massive dispute with PayPal as some of you may already know . I used this PayPal account with my current eBay account but now it is limited.

I have a question about whether or not it would be safe to create a stealth PayPal and then link it to the same eBay account that I used with my previously limited account?

Would it be safe for me to create a stealth PayPal and then use it to sell items on eBay ... or would I likely get limited?

Thanks for any advice

bjammin 03-07-2021 10:05 PM

Re: Question about using eBay after limitation

So, you will hear conflicting info to argue both sides. I have never had an issue adding a new paypal to ebay. I have always changed the old ebay email address to the email address from the new paypal.

sickofit 03-08-2021 02:41 PM

Thanks for the reply. I really need to get back selling again but don’t wanna start again

SaiJin 03-08-2021 03:06 PM

so add a new paypal to the old eBay and at the same time, make more accounts and start using them .

1 account goes down, you still have more to work with, rinse and repeat.

George_Fox 03-08-2021 03:07 PM

Hi

I always say its best to stay safe by using everything fresh.

If you could explain what amount are your transactions and how often you receive them, then we could get a better idea.

- George

sickofit 03-08-2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George_Fox (Post 1144873)
Hi

I always say its best to stay safe by using everything fresh.

If you could explain what amount are your transactions and how often you receive them, then we could get a better idea.

- George

I’m in the process of selling of a large collection of music memorabilia. Rare vinyl, signed items, promotional material etc. Generally the items range from 100 - 900 depending on what it is. The worry I have on a fresh one is that people like 👍are much less likely to buy from an account with very little feedback.

George_Fox 03-09-2021 10:22 AM

Hi

If your transactions are that amount, you would need to build up your transaction and history to that amount in both your ebay and paypal.

Its quite risky to jump straight into them figures.

You should be more concerned about receiving them amounts rather than worrying about listing it first.

Start off with lower priced items first if you have any in that category or any other.

- George

SaiJin 03-09-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickofit (Post 1144914)
I’m in the process of selling of a large collection of music memorabilia. Rare vinyl, signed items, promotional material etc. Generally the items range from 100 - 900 depending on what it is. The worry I have on a fresh one is that people like 👍are much less likely to buy from an account with very little feedback.

people not buying from you is the least of your worries.

A fresh account just can't handle that much in the beginning and will most likely trigger a flag or even a limitation.

I'd say start small and build up as you get more feedbacks

jacob5370 03-15-2021 04:55 AM

A new paypal works. However, your paypal may easily get limited since it's a new Paypal.
Start selling slowly and build trust first.

dune 03-15-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 1144774)
So, you will hear conflicting info to argue both sides. I have never had an issue adding a new paypal to ebay. I have always changed the old ebay email address to the email address from the new paypal.

Do you have to change the eBay registered email address too?

I was thinking to create a new PayPal with same name but different eMail address and linking it to the eBay ...