paypal linked my accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-20-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default paypal linked my accounts

Giday guys im in Australia i had a paypal account had a few people wanting refunds and saying they did not recive the product etc so i decided to go and open a diffrent account all was going fine then i was asked to provide the following in which i did

bank account statements/ To confirm you're the bank account owner, please send us a copy of your latest bank statement that shows your name, address, and complete bank account number.
( Provided bank statement from NAB showing NAME, ADDRESS , ACCOUNT DETAILS send them a copy)

credit card statement/To confirm you're the credit card owner, please send us a copy of your latest credit card statement that shows your name, address, and complete credit card number.
( Provided credit card statement send them a copy)

proof of address/To confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill.
(Provided them With ATO Bas statement showing name and address details send them a copy)

provided invoices/Please confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Valid documents are copies of sales receipts and original bills of sale referencing where you purchased or acquired the item(s) you are selling. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.
suppler contact info
( For the following information I have provide them with all invoices of every product sold , photo`s of the product sold , invoices from my suppliers etc send them a copy)

business reg/this helps us ensure that your business is licensed or registered in your industry. This isn't a request related to the existence of your business. Acceptable forms of this document include broker-dealer, remittance, or escrow licenses
( Provided them with full business information send them a copy)

organisation and payment information/Please provide us with information about your busines
( I have provided them all information about my organisation and all payment information which selling sites I sell on what payment types i accepted anti money laddering policys you name it ive send it to them)

provide proof of delivery/Please confirm that the merchandise was delivered.
( I have send them photo`s of all regesterd post slips clear marked with my name and the buyers name , Plus i have provided paypal with all tracking numbers)

I even had customer ring paypal and let them no they recived the products then paypal told me my account was linked to a diffrent account.so my new account is limted for ever they say I have thousands and thousands of dollors in this new account and not able to touch it and they are still letting me recive payments.

My question is is there any way i can take money out of this account with out them noing about it or a secret back door there must be an option or a way/
i have thretend them with legal action and I have found a very large law firm what will take the case on for me. If there are a number of people here in a australia who have the same problem as i have and paypal not relising money owed to them there must be 10,000 + people in my situation then we will contact a full class action against paypal to retive our money back and sue them
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalcoasters View Post
Giday guys im in Australia i had a paypal account had a few people wanting refunds and saying they did not recive the product etc so i decided to go and open a diffrent account all was going fine then i was asked to provide the following in which i did

bank account statements/ To confirm you're the bank account owner, please send us a copy of your latest bank statement that shows your name, address, and complete bank account number.
( Provided bank statement from NAB showing NAME, ADDRESS , ACCOUNT DETAILS send them a copy)

credit card statement/To confirm you're the credit card owner, please send us a copy of your latest credit card statement that shows your name, address, and complete credit card number.
( Provided credit card statement send them a copy)

proof of address/To confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill.
(Provided them With ATO Bas statement showing name and address details send them a copy)

provided invoices/Please confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Valid documents are copies of sales receipts and original bills of sale referencing where you purchased or acquired the item(s) you are selling. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.
suppler contact info
( For the following information I have provide them with all invoices of every product sold , photo`s of the product sold , invoices from my suppliers etc send them a copy)

business reg/this helps us ensure that your business is licensed or registered in your industry. This isn't a request related to the existence of your business. Acceptable forms of this document include broker-dealer, remittance, or escrow licenses
( Provided them with full business information send them a copy)

organisation and payment information/Please provide us with information about your busines
( I have provided them all information about my organisation and all payment information which selling sites I sell on what payment types i accepted anti money laddering policys you name it ive send it to them)

provide proof of delivery/Please confirm that the merchandise was delivered.
( I have send them photo`s of all regesterd post slips clear marked with my name and the buyers name , Plus i have provided paypal with all tracking numbers)

I even had customer ring paypal and let them no they recived the products then paypal told me my account was linked to a diffrent account.so my new account is limted for ever they say I have thousands and thousands of dollors in this new account and not able to touch it and they are still letting me recive payments.

My question is is there any way i can take money out of this account with out them noing about it or a secret back door there must be an option or a way/
i have thretend them with legal action and I have found a very large law firm what will take the case on for me. If there are a number of people here in a australia who have the same problem as i have and paypal not relising money owed to them there must be 10,000 + people in my situation then we will contact a full class action against paypal to retive our money back and sue them
DITTO same problem. I am from India and have 30000+ feedback on eBay and got the same problem. Saying its linked to some 4-5 yr old account. I don't even remember eMail ID. Was there a outcome in your case?
Old 08-13-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

They will release your funds after 6 month's but they will collect their money first. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This was the case with my very first account, but that was several years ago.
Old 08-13-2010
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

If you are going to sue them fr real, you will win. All the sued articles I read said so.
Otherwise you'll have to wait the 180 days. And that's after eBay tell buyers to fraudulently file claims vs you.
(you know, this is what I have the most problem with, fraudulent claims)
Old 08-15-2010

Refund the buyers on the condition they send the cash via money order. If they steal the money, well you have their info...
Old 08-17-2010

Hello to all,

I am in exactly same situation, as opalcoasters. But I sold Vero items in ebay about 2 months and before this Paypal account worked about a year for different websites, but I only sent Payment link to people. I did not linked it with websites. There was every month about 5-10000 USD turnover. In last month there was about 20 000 turnover and first they limited my account and asked "utility bill, shipping proofs, invoices etc" I have sent all those for them and after that my ebay account was suspended. (Maybe it was because they did not got money from my paypal account, because it was first option) I really hope, that ebay could not get money from card, which was related and second option. Anyway, they today morning sent me email, that account is limited forever and I will get my money back after 180 days. And of course I was silly, that I did not transfered money out more often, but about 3000 there where ebay fees, for which they already sent invoice, but still havent took money. So basically there was about 8000 USD and they just take it away for 180 days. :(

I think I can not sue them, because I sold Vero items and also I am sure, they have lot of text in their user agreements, which we all have signed and are related with such points.

Best regards, Vurle