eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Withdrawal of money from limited paypal (Very Important Question) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/14358-withdrawal-money-limited-paypal-very-important-question.html)

anyways 10-25-2009 12:31 PM

Withdrawal of money from limited paypal (Very Important Question)

Hi

Ok I'm in the biggest trouble anyone can get. My paypal account wich I was using for the last 4 years got limited and later permanently limited due to some other account linked to it! That paypal account balance has a very, very, very big amount in it to say the least...

Now, I got that email from paypal saying that after 6 months the funds will be available for withdrawal.

I want to know EXACTLY what happens after 6 months. A consultant told me that after 6 months, all remaining balance will AUTOMATICALLY be sent to your bank account. If that happens, man I'm in jail for sure, liek no question asked.

Do anyone here ever had a limited account for 6 months and can share with us what exactly happens 6 months after the limitation? Please this is extremely important. I need to be sure I can control how much money is withdrawn and on what range of time.

Thanks

Lyda 10-25-2009 01:49 PM

First, calm down...You are NOT "in the biggest trouble anyone can get". There are worse things happening to people, trust me on that.

Why did you leave this much money in paypal at the first place and why would you go to jail if they deposit money after 6 months into your bank account?

Many here had accounts limited for six months and most received their money after that. I think you may request they send you a check instead of direct deposit, but it would be sent to the address on record with paypal, so I hope you have access to it.

Vicvelcro 10-25-2009 02:47 PM

Leave the bank account open. Talk to the bank and tell them not to allow any debits or withdrawals except BY YOU. In 6 month, PP will deposit the money to the account.

If you don't have the account anymore and it's too late to save it, PP will send a check payable to the name on the PP account to the address PP has on file.

anyways 10-25-2009 04:12 PM

damnit, i thought i was pretty clear in my first post... you guys didnt get it.

I want to know WHAT HAPPENS after 6 months when your paypal account is limited. Is the option to withdraw money becomes magically available or are they just gonna withdraw all the money in my balance AUTOMATICALLY to my primary bank account?

If that happens, I'm scared it will bring me a lot of problems because its gonna be a too big amount and my bank will start asking questions such as from where the money is coming and they might let the government know and then ill have problem since i havent paid any taxes on these incomes hence why i used to withdraw them bit by bit only when i needed them.

So is there anyone here who had his account limited for 6 months and can tell me what exactly happened on that 180th day of limitation, please?

p.s. there are no problems with my bank and my address on file with paypal, these are all correct.

Lyda 10-25-2009 04:28 PM

You should have known before hand that anything over 10K lump sum probaby gets reported anyways. Anyone here who had funds limited for 180 days will tell you the same thing we told you as this IS exactly what happens after 180 days of limitation. PayPal will not give you other options.

You should have thought about this problem before, not after the fact. Because if you did, you could have incoming money spread over several Stealth paypals with "appropriate" checking accounts attached to them and you would not have this worries you have today.

We can't tell you what you want to hear, but we'll tell you the way it is.

By the way, I believe they will give you one of the two options; I don't believe deposit is automatic to checking account, You still need to request withdrowall.. Someone, correct me if I am wrong.

anyways 10-25-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyda (Post 109863)
You should have known before hand that anything over 10K lump sum probaby gets reported anyways. Anyone here who had funds limited for 180 days will tell you the same thing we told you as this IS exactly what happens after 180 days of limitation. PayPal will not give you other options.

You should have thought about this problem before, not after the fact. Because if you did, you could have incoming money spread over several Stealth paypals with "appropriate" checking accounts attached to them and you would not have this worries you have today.

We can't tell you what you want to hear, but we'll tell you the way it is.

By the way, I believe they will give you one of the two options; I don't believe deposit is automatic to checking account, You still need to request withdrowall.. Someone, correct me if I am wrong.

My paypal is not stealth (not even sure what it means). My paypal is 100% legit (name, address, bank, credit card, etc.). I only want to know if I can withdraw the money bit by bit after the 180 days limitation or do I need to withdraw all at once?

Lyda 10-25-2009 04:56 PM

They will only let you withdraw all at once, one time withdrawal because this account is "caput" and they don't want to do any more business with you......The bad thing is that all of the info is your real info PayPal has. Stealth means your info would be under completely different details from yours, but you would still be the only person having access to it.

I am sorry, but I have no other answers. If someone else does, they will have to PM you this and it probably would not be anything legal.

anyways 10-25-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyda (Post 109867)
They will only let you withdraw all at once, one time withdrawal because this account is "caput" and they don't want to do any more business with you......The bad thing is that all of the info is your real info PayPal has. Stealth means your info would be under completely different details from yours, but you would still be the only person having access to it.

I am sorry, but I have no other answers. If someone else does, they will have to PM you this and it probably would not be anything legal.

could someone please confirm (or hopefully invalidate) this statement, having to withdraw a 6 figures amount all at once, not sure that's a good idea.

Vicvelcro 10-25-2009 06:07 PM

It is a one time transfer. Direct deposit to bank account already on file or check payable to name on file sent to address on file.

No taking it bit by bit. No sending part to the bank and part by check.

At the end of the 6 months, they send you notice that the funds are available. You have a window of time to decide. If you do not make a choice, they will automatically attempt to deposit to your bank. If that fails because the bank can't receive it, PP will tell you they are confiscating the money because they suspect fraud. They then report to the authorities.

As Lyda said, we can tell you how it is. But none of us will tell you 'what you want to hear'.

We don't make the rules. We are not customer support. We are friendly people who can explain some of the things that PP prefers to keep secret. Nothing more.

Lyda 10-25-2009 06:51 PM

I just can't understand how can anyone let this happen!
Accumulate 6 figures in paypal without a proper plan and than not be able to withdraw this money!?!
I guess paypal rules are still the same weather its $100 or $100,000 in question when it comes to limitations.

The only difference is: I'd rather learn my lesson on $100 mistake than on $100,000.

Vicvelcro 10-25-2009 09:14 PM

Maybe the 6 figures has a decimal after the first 4 but before the last 2? XXXX.XX

But, yeah. I agree. It sure is a curious conundrum.

I'd like to know how it turns out, but I wouldn't be rude enough to ask.

inverser 10-25-2009 10:55 PM

$100,000?! Wtf?

aksjkas 10-26-2009 06:24 PM

hmmmmmm i always take it out all at once but on my original account i had money market enabled so after i took it all out paypal deposited like 42 cents or whatever the interest was from the money market a week after my withdrawal. now i get this email at least twice a week telling me i have funds "available" but they wont let me withdraw less than a dollar so i cant withdraw it lol. the emails are like a kick in the face reminder its really annoying!

this is what it says:

Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

You may transfer the funds directly to your bank account via online bank transfer or you may request a check from PayPal. Please let us know how you would like to receive the funds by logging in to your account.
As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited.

While access to your account is limited, you may:
* place logos into your auction listings or on your website
* update your account information
* withdraw funds from your account

You may not:
* send or request money
* receive payments
* add funds to your account
* close your account

Thank you for using PayPal.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team

so ive never made two separate withdrawals but i dont know why you couldnt. ive never seen anything that explicitly said it was a one time withdrawal. ive also never had them transfer the funds automatically i always had to login to the paypal account and do a withdrawal manually. ive withdrawn around $11,000, $2,500, and $1,200 on the 3 or so accounts that have made it 180 days. i dont have as much experience in this as the other guys, but thats whats happened to me. im also in the u.s.

GreenBean 10-26-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anyways (Post 109832)
Hi

Ok I'm in the biggest trouble anyone can get. My paypal account wich I was using for the last 4 years got limited and later permanently limited due to some other account linked to it! That paypal account balance has a very, very, very big amount in it to say the least...

Now, I got that email from paypal saying that after 6 months the funds will be available for withdrawal.

you are lucky that this email has come to you. A transfer will be sent to the bank account on record.

Quote:

I want to know EXACTLY what happens after 6 months. A consultant told me that after 6 months, all remaining balance will AUTOMATICALLY be sent to your bank account. If that happens, man I'm in jail for sure, liek no question asked.
By 'consultant', you mean paypal? I read the other replies. You say this is a legitimate account so if you have concerns, get legal advice. 'EXACTLY' does not apply to paypal. Every account is treated differently. Every account has different reasons for limitation. Provided paypal is prepared to release the funds, provided you have ACCESS to obtain them, then more than likely it will happen.

Quote:

Do anyone here ever had a limited account for 6 months and can share with us what exactly happens 6 months after the limitation? Please this is extremely important. I need to be sure I can control how much money is withdrawn and on what range of time.
Thanks
Answer in the paragraph above covers this. The release of funds is normally the full amount been held for the last 180 days. Once it is in your bank account, then you 'touch' the funds as you want.

In other posts, you seems to be most anxious. Contact your bank: get legal advice. Be aware that nothing is the same for any account user. All our answers are given on the basis of our own dealings. I have to say again, if the funds are to be released as you indicated, it will likely happen. IF you have concerns get professional advice. :peace:

Vicvelcro 10-26-2009 07:10 PM

Perhaps your account mentioned below is limited due to missing info but NOT under the 180 Dear John principle. If the account is not 180'd, it's simply limited and subject to different policy than 180'd acct.

180'd acct is gone for good, can't be recovered, and they want it GONE. 1 transaction and no more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksjkas (Post 109999)
so ive never made two separate withdrawals but i dont know why you couldnt. ive never seen anything that explicitly said it was a one time withdrawal. ive also never had them transfer the funds automatically i always had to login to the paypal account and do a withdrawal manually. ive withdrawn around $11,000, $2,500, and $1,200 on the 3 or so accounts that have made it 180 days. i dont have as much experience in this as the other guys, but thats whats happened to me. im also in the u.s.

anyways 10-26-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksjkas (Post 109999)
You may not:
* send or request money
* receive payments
* add funds to your account
* close your account

Hey thanks for sharing your experience, but I find the above absurd. It seems that after 180 days the account becomes in a complete different status. How come you cant receive any money? I mean I keep on receiving money on my limited account, will that mean that in 180 days, i wont be able anymore? And is it really in paypal best interest to just stop me from receiving any further funds lol? (For those wondering these funds are being received for digital goods).

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicvelcro (Post 109999)
180'd acct is gone for good, can't be recovered, and they want it GONE. 1 transaction and no more.

On the same line, do you really thing they want it gone if it still received funds to it?

Vicvelcro 10-27-2009 12:43 AM

If you receive notice from PP that your funds are frozen for 180 days then will become available, you are done. They hate you and want you to stop breathing. They don't want any of your business anymore.

Lyda 10-27-2009 07:21 AM

For all future funds to be received, eather choose another method of payment to you or open a new Stealth Paypal if you must use paypal. What's the point of keeping receiving funds in blocked account?

delfilthy 10-27-2009 11:34 AM

6 figures left to accumulate in a pay pal account?

please dont tell me that 6 figures came in a short period of time.

what were you selling, crack cocaine?

to be serious, ask for a check instead, at least you can hold the damned check until you can figure out a way to perhaps deposit that in an appropiate money market, CD, IRA, etc.

follow?

basically you will use that check to start a new appropiate bank account. for another example, AN INVESTMENT ACCOUNT!!

depo that check in scottrade, ameritrade, etc?

see?

dont sweat so much, there are ways around what you are worrying about, just dont have them ETRANSFER it to your bank account on record with them

.. again, choose the check, then weigh your MANY OPTIONS!!

GOOD LUCK man...

oh and btw, if what you were selling was illegal, for that kind of money, i can assure you the authorities already know about it, not to have to worry, but lets be real ay?

anyways 10-27-2009 01:04 PM

For the poster above me: What I am selling is not illegal and eventhough it was it would be really hard to figure it out because on paypal, people are paying for "your order # XXX", so you've got no info on the product people are buying. Also Im selling on my website, nothing related to ebay there. Only problem is that everything is digital, so Im extremely vulnerable to chargebacks and dispute (I refund them all, I have no choice anyway). And it took me almost 3 years to get that much, so no its not a short period.

---

Ok i contacted them for the fifth time now and finally they accepted to release my funds after 45 days, would that still mean that i need to withdraw all at once (except for the $5,000 reserve)?

Also what is the best way to go to open a new account and restart my business? If i change my ip, delete my cookies/cache and start a brand new one under my mom name/bank/cc, would that be enough for them not to link the account?

philly387 10-27-2009 01:11 PM

If you are using your moms information, she must have a different address and phone number. Also, you will need to delete flash cookies as well as cookies. I suggest getting the ebay stealth guide if you want step-by-step instructions on how to do it or go and read the information on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anyways (Post 110142)
Also what is the best way to go to open a new account and restart my business? Id i change my ip, delete my cookies and start a brand new one under my mom name/bank/cc, would that be enough for them not to link the account?

GreenBean 10-27-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anyways (Post 110142)

Ok i contacted them for the fifth time now and finally they accepted to release my funds after 45 days, would that still mean that i need to withdraw all at once (except for the $5,000 reserve)?

Also what is the best way to go to open a new account and restart my business? If i change my ip, delete my cookies/cache and start a brand new one under my mom name/bank/cc, would that be enough for them not to link the account?

If the limitation was for 180 days, the account is FINISHED, dead, unusable. There should be no $5000 reserve on this account. A reserve may apply only to working paypal accounts.

Start again on ebay but learn more about how to do it.:ranger: