eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Help !! Out of the paypal game for a few years and asked for id just after 2 sales !? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/143810-help-out-paypal-game-few-years-asked-id-just-after-2-sales.html)

mdgel 06-01-2021 08:14 PM

Help !! Out of the paypal game for a few years and asked for id just after 2 sales !?

Hi guys,

SO back in the days around 2016 I was rotating over 20 pps with no issues and sending $250 to each without much hassle, almost always managing to cash out from each before creating new stealths .

I've been out of the PP game for a while but recently I started a new biz and 2months before that I created a new stealth business pp , from which I only did a couple of payments .

A few important remarks :

1) I was not too careful about the ip, I mean I always used residential ips from the stealth account country but no geolocate , so isps changed a few times .

2) I hide the referrer (a few years ago this seemed to work and as long as i didnt get over $200 to $250 in payments all was good .

3) I always used the same device and browser .

4) I am using express checkout method with the old NVP API .

5) Account was verified with VCC

Now, I was hoping that as long as I only was receiving small amounts I would stay under the radar , but after receiving 1 payment (30usd) sent directly via email and another done automatically with Express Checkout (32usd) I immediatly got a message from paypal saying they noticed some significant changes to my account activity and asking for additional information , whichh includes :

- ID documents
- proof of delivery
- company suppliers purchase proof ?? (not even sure why they ask this, i dont have any suppliers)

So my question is, can newly created accounts stay under the radar if receiving under $250 usd for instance, or is it normal to get asked for documents this easily nowadays ? Was it just because I had other red flags such as referrer hiding and isp changing ?

Could really use some feedback from all the experts out there, im an old fox and paypal has uped their game :)

Thanks !

SaiJin 06-02-2021 03:36 PM

Re: Help !! Out of the paypal game for a few years and asked for id just after 2 sale

1. Which residential ip provider?

5. What kind of VCC?

mdgel 06-02-2021 08:48 PM

Re: Help !! Out of the paypal game for a few years and asked for id just after 2 sale

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1156287)
1. Which residential ip provider?

5. What kind of VCC?

I just used residentials from a well known provider but the issue was that I didnt geolocate, I just used same country ip address . Not sure if that would be enough to trigger this pre limitation and request for documents so fast ?

The account is not limited yet as I can receive payments , but will be if I don't submit required info and docs .

As for the VCC I used a bunq vcc, there should be no issues there .

I am more interested in understanding if it's normal to get these information and id requests at such early stages or if it's realistic to consider rotating accounts with low amounts under a certain threshold like $250 and reach that amount of payments (via express checkout) without getting asked for these extra details .

SaiJin 06-02-2021 09:10 PM

well, me I'm more interested in the basic fundamentals first before moving on to technical stuff like you're asking.

That's why I asked what I asked. A well known provider doesn't say much to me. Nordvpn is well known... but in our community they are well known for being crap. So saying a well known provider doesn't do me any good to help you.

Also, the account is Spain or USA? Forgot to ask you

mdgel 06-10-2021 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1156317)
well, me I'm more interested in the basic fundamentals first before moving on to technical stuff like you're asking.

That's why I asked what I asked. A well known provider doesn't say much to me. Nordvpn is well known... but in our community they are well known for being crap. So saying a well known provider doesn't do me any good to help you.

Also, the account is Spain or USA? Forgot to ask you

I said residential proxies so that excludes Nordvpn and any other VPN , i just use residentials or 4G proxies to access my pp accounts . If anything , the issue here could be that I did not geolocate and used ip from different cities across same country .

Also, provider is 911.re .

But as I said, I am more concerned in understanding if fresh accounts can generally get a certain amounf of payments with express checkout without getting asked for these documents and details .