Personal PayPal closed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-23-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Personal PayPal closed

I got this email:

We're initiating closure of your PayPal account

Following our review, we've permanently limited your account, since we detected activity on it that is in breach of our Buyer Protection policies. You´'ll no longer be able to use PayPal.

Based on this decision, if applicable, you are no longer eligible for PayPal's Seller Protection as per our User Agreement. This will apply to all existing and future cases you receive.

I had a PayPal account that got closed a few months ago, so I decided to make a new one (same info), it worked fine, spent/received thousands. I opened a dispute for an issue I had with a seller (their account also got permanently limited judging by what they sent). Anyhow, I was on call with PayPal today to ask about the case, they said they'll escalate it (they did this, but the system denied it and the case got closed - meaning seller auto won case) due to an issue in escalating the claim (was not possible manually). Anyhow, I should still be entitled to buyer protection as it clearly says I'm NO LONGER eligible for Seller Protection, not buyer protection.

The PayPal rep said it was made in error and will be sent to back office team for review, so there's a chance it could get reverted, but in case this does not happen, what shall I do because I know PayPal can be slow dealing with these things. Was thinking to maybe dispute it via my bank if it can't be resolved. Any suggestions on what to do, as £2k was being disputed.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2021

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Personal PayPal closed

if yo use your cc,you can file chargeback.
if your account is closed,you dont get any protection,as seller or buyer
Old 12-24-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdude View Post
I got this email:

We're initiating closure of your PayPal account

Following our review, we've permanently limited your account, since we detected activity on it that is in breach of our Buyer Protection policies. You´'ll no longer be able to use PayPal.

Based on this decision, if applicable, you are no longer eligible for PayPal's Seller Protection as per our User Agreement. This will apply to all existing and future cases you receive.

I had a PayPal account that got closed a few months ago, so I decided to make a new one (same info), it worked fine, spent/received thousands. I opened a dispute for an issue I had with a seller (their account also got permanently limited judging by what they sent). Anyhow, I was on call with PayPal today to ask about the case, they said they'll escalate it (they did this, but the system denied it and the case got closed - meaning seller auto won case) due to an issue in escalating the claim (was not possible manually). Anyhow, I should still be entitled to buyer protection as it clearly says I'm NO LONGER eligible for Seller Protection, not buyer protection.

The PayPal rep said it was made in error and will be sent to back office team for review, so there's a chance it could get reverted, but in case this does not happen, what shall I do because I know PayPal can be slow dealing with these things. Was thinking to maybe dispute it via my bank if it can't be resolved. Any suggestions on what to do, as £2k was being disputed.
So you cannot login to your account anymore correct?
Old 12-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
So you cannot login to your account anymore correct?
I can still login completely fine actually, just can't send/receive/withdraw etc as it's banned, they said closure of account but I am able to hit login.
Old 03-08-2022
Banned

Longevity: 12%

my main account I was 10 years old I lost her from one moment to another, paypal does not value the years of loyalty of a user, you are nobody for them sadly
Old 03-08-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirdude View Post
I can still login completely fine actually, just can't send/receive/withdraw etc as it's banned, they said closure of account but I am able to hit login.
You opened a bunch of disputes on Paypal?
Old 03-16-2022

Longevity: 21%

this is why i use 4 different legit paypals, fk paypal
Old 03-16-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote: