eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   paypal permanently limited after uploading id or providing information of activity (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/147442-paypal-permanently-limited-after-uploading-id-providing-information-activity.html)

orora 04-26-2022 11:49 AM

paypal permanently limited after uploading id or providing information of activity

I have many paypal accounts for many countries and my things was fine
when I make an account, I then send money to this account to make it limited and verify it. but lastly every time i send documents or provide information about activity I get an email in 5 sec that my account is permanently limited, I have tried many browsers and i use proxifier + residential proxy. I have tried disactivating webrtc and disactivating port scan and avoiding dns leak but same thing happen

SaiJin 04-26-2022 01:42 PM

Re: paypal permanently limited after uploading id or providing information of activit

so you deliberately did it to get your account limited so you can give them what they request to unlimit??

orora 04-26-2022 03:03 PM

Re: paypal permanently limited after uploading id or providing information of activit

yes this is what i always do

sunsets 04-27-2022 03:23 AM

How's the quality of the documents you were submitting tho? are these full stealths?

rsot 04-27-2022 04:10 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

alexmoreno 04-27-2022 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orora (Post 1190800)
when I make an account, I then send money to this account to make it limited and verify it. but lastly every time i send documents or provide information about activity I get an email in 5 sec that my account is permanently limited, I have tried many browsers and i use proxifier + residential proxy. I have tried disactivating webrtc and disactivating port scan and avoiding dns leak but same thing happen

1) use real documents. 2) use real phone numbers 3) don't use proxies 4) don't use anti detect browser

Roy3805 04-27-2022 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexmoreno (Post 1190872)
1) use real documents. 2) use real phone numbers 3) don't use proxies 4) don't use anti detect browser

Yes PayPal has gotten even stricter than eBay. You can use all legit info and still get hit with a ID request. But never gotten permanently limited tho op creation method is bad

rsot 04-29-2022 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RisingStar (Post 1191031)
This was an automatic response by PayPal - no one actually looked at the documents you submitted. PayPal first screens documents using their bots before sending to manual review. Bots can detect documents you or someone else submitted before. They use some unique info of your PDF or image uploaded earlier to link it to the one you just uploaded even if you edit it. This usually happens with documents that you edit only slightly or that too many people use to lift limitations.

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

stealthy_boy 05-03-2022 01:28 AM

Quote:

dont deliberatly limit the account with that first large money transfer

start off with small transactions and build up the trust

also dont use VPN......just residencial IP

paypal wonder what you hsve to hide if you are using a VPN

Easystealth 05-11-2022 08:20 AM

Quote:

If you use any real data, PayPal may link an account to some existing accounts and ban your account permanently.

DENDEN76 05-11-2022 03:07 PM

He says he used to send docs and verify the accounts just fine. I'm guessing they've linked your network of accounts you send funds from

Pavesi 06-03-2022 12:38 AM

getting similar issue...

unable to work via paypal from long now..

before i use to receive payments and if paypal ask id and shipping details, account was restored after i provide them all

but now they limit account if someone TRIES to make payment to me,

payment doesnt complete but i receive limitation as OP, if i provide only id first then it says complete but when i provide reason for using paypay it gets banned in a flash..

i tried all type of info.

rsot 06-03-2022 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavesi (Post 1193846)
getting similar issue...

unable to work via paypal from long now..

before i use to receive payments and if paypal ask id and shipping details, account was restored after i provide them all

but now they limit account if someone TRIES to make payment to me,

payment doesnt complete but i receive limitation as OP, if i provide only id first then it says complete but when i provide reason for using paypay it gets banned in a flash..

i tried all type of info.

Selling risky items? First question

Pavesi 06-03-2022 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1193853)
Selling risky items? First question

not at all, selling 5-10 euro stationary item

SaiJin 06-03-2022 11:33 AM

This is a payment from eBay or something else?

Pavesi 06-04-2022 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1193880)
This is a payment from eBay or something else?

tried both ebay and non ebay without luck

rsot 06-04-2022 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavesi (Post 1193922)
tried both ebay and non ebay without luck

Source of IP is what?

Pavesi 06-04-2022 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1193928)
Source of IP is what?

local new sim cards for every account, so mobile data ip

johnnycomelately 06-23-2022 02:32 AM

It's device linking. Paypal started using it 6 months ago. You need to use a device that you have never used with paypal.

ranjith 12-15-2022 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnycomelately (Post 1195472)
It's device linking. Paypal started using it 6 months ago. You need to use a device that you have never used with paypal.

So what about second hand mobiles ? I am using mobile data with UK Paypal accounts. My 2 business accounts are limited after submitting all the docs, those 2 accounts are never link up with address or network. First business account after 3 sales (£320) with my eCommerce website(Mobile accessories) Paypal requested to submit ID, Invoice and tracking information. Then I submitted all the original documents*including*invoices and all 3 items were delivered. After 24 hours my business Paypal was permanently*limited.*And 2nd account also similar but after few sales. I am still confused where I am missing?

Jay1999 04-07-2023 10:32 PM

Quote:

Has anyone found a fix for this, my last 3 PayPal , EXACT same issue ! I don’t understand why , new devices, new sims , docs are from easy stealth so there good , doesn’t make any sense
Can anyone please assist

degsey69 04-08-2023 04:03 AM

When you send the docs from easy stealth do you remove the metadata from the image or pdf file as the authors name may be on it and that is why you fail.