eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal keeps getting odd banned - something wrong? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/147867-paypal-keeps-getting-odd-banned-something-wrong.html)

anon13523 06-19-2022 01:53 PM

Paypal keeps getting odd banned - something wrong?

So recently my main paypal got banned that I used for many years so I took to stealth as I still had a business to run. I purchased an account paypal business (possibly with information, etc.). I used 911.re proxy closest to the zip code. All was going well, did a small transaction and nothing. I let it run loose and they limited me after about 200 came in the account, no problem. I had a photoshopped doc ready, which I uploaded, almost instantly got banned. I was certain it had to do with the upload so I read online, sure enough I forgot to tamper with the file itself, so it said the origin was adobe photoshop and I figured that's why it was banned so fast.

Fast forward to today, I bought another paypal account, this time personal. I decided to upgrade to business (for my business I use a third party webhook) and asked for info, blah blah blah. Used new info as well.

Here comes the strange part. It asks me for my doc (different one this time), it's photoshopped but I made sure it didn't say it was from photoshop (though I didn't screenshot the photo and then used that one, maybe I should have). Banned again, instantly. Mind you, I wiped the browser clean before too.

Do they somehow know the file origin and can track it to my computer, bypassing proxy? The photo isn't the issue, the previous owner actually verified the personal account before with the same doc. For some reason, the personal paypal account wasnt banned and is doing just fine. So I have reason to believe the upload or something else is causing an automatic linking to my old accounts via my PC or banning.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks? Anything can help! Also feel free to ask any more questions you need. Should I use another proxy? 911.re is residential. 100% on whoer.net, 5% fraud score. Maybe I'm not doing it right? It never limits me until I upload that darned doc, then all hell breaks loose. It seems to be an automatic bot action as well.

Thanks!

DENDEN76 06-19-2022 11:17 PM

Re: Paypal keeps getting odd banned - something wrong?

Are you using new user accounts or the same user account but wiping the browser?

anon13523 06-20-2022 12:13 AM

When I tried to verify business, I had an entirely new user account. That was when the docs I uploaded got me banned.

I tried again with a different account. Didnt change user acc but wiped browser. Didnt upload docs this time, just typed info, banned instantly.

Easystealth 06-30-2022 12:13 PM

PayPal security system getting more sophisticated and hard to predict. Had the same issue with upgrading new PayPal accounts to business, all were getting banned. Tried to upgrade a few old accounts created in 2021 and it worked. Probably fresh accounts getting reviewed more thoroughly...

rsot 07-04-2022 05:26 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

911 IP is going to give you issue if you continue using it