eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PAYPAL LIMITS ACCOUNT 3rd Time in Month Reverses $$$ Transfer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/15173-paypal-limits-account-3rd-time-month-reverses-transfer.html)

Uncle Billy 12-12-2009 06:08 AM

PAYPAL LIMITS ACCOUNT 3rd Time in Month Reverses $$$ Transfer

Well Here is what happened Last month the week of Black Friday

I havent used my Ebay or Paypal account much but over the last 3 weeks we did about 15k in business.

Dreading the unforeseen I started transferring most of the 5k out of PayPal into a Bank accounts then pulling the cash. In a matter of 24 hours I was hit with the Bull**** we are looking into your account due to possible malicious activity. After making about 10 calls to paypal on Thanks giving Day we found out it was due to the amount of money going through our account and also because we were selling some imported software, this is what we were told. They really had me stuck I had 15 auctions running and I coundn't do anything with my account.

PayPal Asked for:
Vendor Contact names and numbers
Invoices
Tracking Numbers
And verification of our bank account.

We Have 300 Ebay transactions 100% Feedback
No PayPal Disputes
Only 1 PayPal Dispute in 3 years that was about 2.5 years ago

Mid day Friday we got a call from Paypal saying they were putting a rolling reserve on our account and keeping 1/2 of the balance. The rolling reserve money would be held for 45 days @ the rate of 15%. I tried negotiating with PayPal about the 15% but of course had no luck. I wanted to know if there is anything that can be done to get rid of this or how people are working around it. How does Paypal have the right to ask to see your personal information and almost dictate how, when and what your doing and selling. I am so glad I found Ebay Suspension Forums!!!! I was thinking about buying EbaySteth but I dont know if it will help me much at this point.

I would really like to hear from some people about what have could have been done to avoid this or how I can work around this. The more I sell on Ebay the more I hate Ebay and PayPal. Everything really benefits Ebay and paypal and the seller. I do have a direct phone number to this department if anyone needs it.

Anxiously Waiting to Hear Back From Everyone

12/09/09
So I was transferring money out of my PayPal account to my bank account I tried to not do more then a $2000 transfer in 1 day. I have to say I just had a funny feeling in my stomach. So on Dec 8th I transferred a $1000 to my bank account then at like 12:10am I transferred another $500.00 still leaving $500.00 in my regular account and $3500.00 in the stupid 45 day rolling reserve account they started doing to me on Black Friday.

B]Then I got an Email saying my account was being limited
Notification of Limited Account Access RXI034
They were asking me for the same thing they asked me for 2 weeks ago. Invoices and proof of shipping. Here is the real kicker listen to this

PAYPAL REVERSED MY LAST 2 BANK TRANSFERS THE ONE ON THE 8TH FOR $1000 AND ON THE 9TH FOR $500.00 LIKE I SAID WHEN I DID THESE TRANSFERS MY ACCOUNT WAS FULLY OPERATIONAL. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY CAN LEGALLY REVERSE MONEY TRANSFERS TO YOUR BANK.
ACCOUNT?
[/B]

So I recent all of the information to them that I previous sent 2 weeks ago and they finally lifted the suspension but never reversed the bank transfers. And of all things I have an International customer filing a dispute one is in Ebay the other is out of Ebay.
[/B][/B][/B][/B]

I thought I saw it all with Paypal doses it get any worse????? I did buy Aspikin Ebay Stealth Guide I just need to put it to use. SO LET THIS BE A WARNING TO EBAYERS WITH REGULAR NON-STEALTH PAYPAL ACCOUNTS THEY LIMITED MY ACCOUNT A TOTAL OF 3 TIMES IN 4 WEEKS. STARTED HOLDING 15% OF ALL OF MY SALES IN A ROLLING RESERVE AND A $500.00 MINIMUM BALANCE.

captainjack1980 12-12-2009 07:35 AM

To play devils advocate these actions seem perfectly reasonable to me based on what you are selling, the time of year and your volume of sales.

Now you have the stealth guide perhaps consider doing what you have to to get the money out of your limited accounts then get some stealth accounts up and running and spread your sales across these accounts.

Or consider getting a merchant account.... however you will likely experience similar issues if your main revenue comes from imported software.

CaptainJack

username 12-12-2009 11:19 AM

i would venture to say it was a bad idea to have that much money going through your paypal in the first place.... whenever paypal sees alot of money they tend to find some kind of excuse to limit you and lock up your funds...

safely withdrawing money is an art, a daunting task, and a skill that must be carefully done... any thing over $500 is asking for trouble

Uncle Billy 12-13-2009 08:33 AM

What about reversing bank transfers the day after they were done?

captainjack1980 12-13-2009 09:00 AM

Were they showing as complete or pending in your account summary? If pending Paypal hadn't even initiated the transfer to your bank.

Unfortunately it's par for the course with Paypal and recovery of funds is well documented in their T&Cs....

CaptainJack

addmin 12-13-2009 11:48 AM

Got limited today?

addmin 12-13-2009 12:38 PM

another one