eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited, They need to call supplier but it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ china one. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/15225-paypal-limited-they-need-call-supplier-but-china-one.html)

M-Monster 12-15-2009 12:41 PM

Paypal limited, They need to call supplier but it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ china one.

hello, I bought the stealth ebook, and have a question. I made a legit paypal account with everything confirmed. The first time they limited me i made them a china supplier with some type of phone number.

( eBay info : have almost 500 positive feedback and no negatives )

Now i got limited again and they want to call my supplier. I told them that i have no idea why he is not picking up.

I also told them that, i have a local supplier ( in USA ) and that i could upload it to them.

My question is, should i get a new phone , some address, make a invoice and send it to paypal ? and then pick up when they call ?

What are they going to ask ?, ( are they going to ask for a license number, or anything else. I dont know how a license number looks like thought )

Any help is appreciated

thank you

sdot10 12-16-2009 12:22 PM

I wouldnt. you have a chinese supplier. Tell them to go ahead and call. Just keep calling back and be polite and tell them that this is really messing with the business. that you have sent everything they wanted. I highly doubt they actually call those places.

fincustomer 12-20-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdot10 (Post 115447)
I wouldnt. you have a chinese supplier. Tell them to go ahead and call. Just keep calling back and be polite and tell them that this is really messing with the business. that you have sent everything they wanted. I highly doubt they actually call those places.

Yes, they call.

I have allways done this:
If I sell a lot of some items, there is possibility that they'll want to call my supplier. When selling a lot of some products and PayPal asks supplier info, I'll allways buy a prepaid cell phone number that I give them as my supplier phone number. It costs only few bucks and it's worth it. I've got about ten calls. I always tell that suppliers are chinese or korean etc. and have finnish supplyagent to call. I have that countrys seller sertificate etc. and some factory info in my hand because they'll ask them. They just can't check those out, or wont. Always gone thru with this method.