Got limited for replica merchandise what do I do. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-06-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Got limited for replica merchandise what do I do.

SO i got limited today with a huge jump in sales for the holidays. Had my account since May 2009. They want 5 things. Drivers license, invoice, supplier phone number, ssn and credit address.
I sell replica clothes and electronics from China. I have invoices but I dont know if i should use them or have someone in the states make up an invoice. What do you suggest?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2010

Longevity: 83%

Hi there, do you pay for the items you bought from china with the same paypal account? Or do you pay externally, a iddferent way ?

I would not show PayPal invoices from china, however that is my own personal opinion, and not a fast and hard rule. My reasons for this is because of the items you are selling, and because majority of counterfiets come from China it is like a red rag to a bull for Paypal, in my opinion. Although the majority of items are made and produced in china, I doubt very much you have the same access to the same manufacturers as the big companies do. ( in paypals eyes anyway) So if you can get invoices from your own country, I think it would be better for you to do so.
Old 01-06-2010

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli3004 View Post
SO i got limited today with a huge jump in sales for the holidays. Had my account since May 2009. They want 5 things. Drivers license, invoice, supplier phone number, ssn and credit address.
I sell replica clothes and electronics from China. I have invoices but I dont know if i should use them or have someone in the states make up an invoice. What do you suggest?
Replica Clothes ????????? thats funny
Old 01-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Yes I pay through wetsern union. Also they want my SSN should I give it to them?
Old 01-06-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Yes I pay through wetsern union. Also they want my SSN should I give it to them?
If you have never given paypal or ebay your ssn or drivers license now is not the time to do it on an account they know is selling possibly replic goods.

ebay/paypal are expensive lessons in the making so I would only give them what they want on accounts that get limited with %100 legit goods not copied at the time.

Get limited selling legit goods then give them that info to build a stronger safe account and then only after the restrictions and lifting of the limits sell replica goods periodically on the legit name.

They are going to shut you down at some time or another selling replica goods try not to make it with all your real information out there especially if the rights owners come knocking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ONE For This Useful Post:
captainjack1980 (01-06-2010), NZT (01-09-2010)
Old 01-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Well that is not the reason for the limit they limnited it because of the extensive withgrawals of chritsmas. I have never had a dispute or neg. feedback for replica.
Old 01-06-2010

Quote:
Well that is not the reason for the limit they limnited it because of the extensive withgrawals of chritsmas. I have never had a dispute or neg. feedback for replica.
Great way to test this is...

Tell paypal you don't feel comfortable giving them the DL and the SSN.

if they feel you are not as risky and you got a clean track record they will let it slide.

If they feel you are a risk even after a couple complaining phone calls and hit you with the 180 days unless you give them the DL or SSN....then its best to just not give it to them.

Your right it may not have been triggered by replica items but when an agent from paypal goes to look at what all you been selling and if it goes into a high risk area then they can become suspicious.

Also best thing to do is don't call them until you have all the tracking numbers submitted in paypal and also ALL items are delivered. Its an easy thing for them to use against you so remove it from the phone conversation equation.

Bottom line. Don't ever give them your real information on questionable items such as replica items EVER. You may have no negs an no complaints out in the open but you don't know about but how many have been put against you by someone on ebay or paypal that you are not aware of and what do they say....if any?

Don't call paypal acting urgent...or give them some bs story about why you need the money. Be personable and real as possible....they hear sob stories all day.

Last edited by ONE; 01-06-2010 at 01:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ONE For This Useful Post:
NZT (01-09-2010)
Old 01-07-2010
Threadstarter  

Well I gave them my DL already but not the SSN. SHould I test it with that? Also I was looking into Money Bookers is that a good service to use as well?
Old 01-07-2010

Quote:
Well I gave them my DL already but not the SSN. SHould I test it with that? Also I was looking into Money Bookers is that a good service to use as well?
Well if you already gave them that then yes....if your going to throw it in while testing them then all it could do is help now and possibly hurt you later.

Do not give them your ssn.

Make sure you get all your documents together before you start asking them to release money. They love to get you off the phone quick by saying well get this submitted and we will talk....like your a grounded kid and you have to prove yourself.

Did you at least block out your drivers license number when you gave them the ID?

Also if you have not already quit selling on the account quit now cause taking more money in as the account grows larger shows you are desperate sometimes and will be more of a risk to paypal if they let you have the money now if they suspect replica goods.

Get your stuff together, watch your wording when calling paypal, if you don't have special programs to make documents paint in windows os is excellent for beginners to move things around on a scanned document...then print...then scan...then print then submit to paypal.
Old 01-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

i would not give paypal any personal information of yours. The more information they have on you, the easier it is for them to track you and link your accounts. You need to stay under the radar. You should be using a "stealth" account anyway. I would learn from my mistakes and create a new stealth account. eBay and Paypal is a game of trial and error. Good Luck!
Old 01-07-2010
Threadstarter  

How do you make a stealth account?? I have another account still working. I still use the ebay account with another paypal account now. I did not block out the drivers license number.
Old 01-07-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
How do you make a stealth account?? I have another account still working. I still use the ebay account with another paypal account now. I did not block out the drivers license number.
Buy eBay Stealth..........
Old 01-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Got some invoices from a local company is it better to fax it or email it?
Old 01-09-2010

Longevity: 90%
Send a message via AIM to SevnSins Send a message via MSN to SevnSins Send a message via Yahoo to SevnSins

Don't give PayPal any info, and quit selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. You're making it harder for the rest of us.

Old 01-09-2010
Threadstarter  

No im not ive got nothing but good feedback. I just would like to know what is better.
Old 01-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Fax it and call them right after.. There have been reports of people who say they've had to fax it several times before its actually received but its ultimately up to you