Removing a limitation off of a permantly limited paypal account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-29-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Removing a limitation off of a permantly limited paypal account?

Hey guys, Im new to the forum. I just wanted to know if this was possible. My PayPal got limited last week. It was my real PayPal, it had a debit card associated with it and everything. It last for about a year, now PayPal doesnt want me as a customer. I just wanted to know if there was anyone that got their account permanently limited but was able to re-instate it? Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2010

Longevity: 88%

Quick answer, nope! The accounts gone.
Old 02-01-2010

Longevity: 83%

yep if there's no steps *parted ways with you* forget it.
Old 02-02-2010

Oh, but that PayPal note makes it sound so nice, doesn't it, almost like they're doing you a favor...

"After further review we have decided that we would like to part ways with you in a manner that is least disruptive to your business..."

What they should really be saying is...

"After further review, we've decided we're keeping your money, and there's really nothing you can do about it."

My advice:

1 - login to that PayPal account and the associated account ONE LAST TIME, immediately, from the same IP you normally use for them, and copy down all of the details from each account (name, address, credit cards, bank accounts, passwords, etc.) if you don't already have those details.

2 - Forget about those accounts, immediately. Stop answering emails, don't respond to information requests, etc. I even go as far as to "mark as spam" any emails those account continue to receive from eBay or PayPal just so I don't ever accidentally open one.

3 - Sit back and wait. Hopefully you haven't done anything too terribly wrong in the eyes of PayPal, and you don't have numerous customer complaints coming in against you. If that's the case, then PayPal will hang on to any remaining funds and they will mail you a check in 180 days... (you did setup an address you could receive a check at, correct)? If not, just forget about the money. It's not worth the hassle.
Old 02-02-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

permanently limited means exactly that. You won't like this answer, but many will agree. Cut your losses and move on.
Old 02-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Update:

Ive managed to to lift the limit. Also, won my first chargeback case
This was my real account by the way.
Old 02-04-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^Post the email to say you had a 180 day limitation applied to the account and post the email to say that the account was restored.

It s a very interesting case. I want to analyze this carefully.
Old 02-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Old 02-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Imageshack - picture8sy.png
Imageshack - picture9hu.png
Imageshack - picture10zm.jpg
Old 02-05-2010

Weldone, If i had seen your thread before, i would have said not to give up! because thats what most people do, and paypal takes advantage from them.
Good luck, happy for you
Old 02-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
Weldone, If i had seen your thread before, i would have said not to give up! because thats what most people do, and paypal takes advantage from them.
Good luck, happy for you
Yup, that's the best advice you can give someone in this situation. Be persistent, keep calling, you will find someone eventually that can help you. I gave up for a few days until I decided to call just for the hell of it, and the agent I spoke to said that since I've been a customer for a few years, she would help me get my account restored. Then the next time I logged into my account, there was info for me to submit :D So don't give up guys, especially if it's your real account. For stealth accounts, well, that's a different story lol.
Old 02-05-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfxemployed View Post
Yup, that's the best advice you can give someone in this situation. Be persistent, keep calling, you will find someone eventually that can help you. I gave up for a few days until I decided to call just for the hell of it, and the agent I spoke to said that since I've been a customer for a few years, she would help me get my account restored. Then the next time I logged into my account, there was info for me to submit :D So don't give up guys, especially if it's your real account. For stealth accounts, well, that's a different story lol.
That's great if you have the time do to this... for those of us that have done this for years, it is not worth the time.

I'm not being negative, just realistic. Odds are, you will not get this account restored. The parted ways email is almost impossible to overcome.
Old 02-06-2010

I think it depends on the situation, for me that was the only money i was getting after i lost my job so i really needed the money and i had to chase them everyday! they didnt really give me lot of hard time compared to many people here, they requested info, provided them so they released my payment...but within that week, i read so many info online and it really freaked me out! so overall, never give up unless you have many other stealth and you know you will survive without that money. it really sucks! allowing paypal to keep your money and get interest Goshh!!! i hate ebay & paypal!!!!
Old 02-08-2010
MU

I do to. Although, I think most crack addicts hate drugs.