paypal limited confirm location proof of ssn - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-22-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default paypal limited confirm location proof of ssn

my stealth paypal got limited but nothing happened to ebay here is the message i got from paypal

we have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk

there was a list of things to do and one was confirm location, it said we need to confirm that your phone number matches your address, i just had them call a a google voice number that i didnt have on my paypal already and i think it said it was confirmed, does anybody know if u block your number when u call paypal if they still get it? because i called from a number that i think i used on a past limited paypal account

did anyone go through confirm location or know how it works eaxctly?

i did everything on checklist to unlimit my account except give social, there was an alternative option provide proof of social security number-upload files, is it safe to just make upone and put the name or do they actually check it to see if it matches if u just send them a copy
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-30-2010

Hi , I have the same question, anyone here did this before ?
Old 09-30-2010

Longevity: 91%

*67 DOESN'T work...I created a post about this...All the 800, 866 ect. prefixes will see your REAL #...You may have gotten caught with calling on a limited #...I have learned to not do anything until I research it here and get some input...

As for SS #'s, you can tell a lot about a person by their social...I think you can tell an approximate age and I know you can figure out what state it was issued in for sure...
Old 09-30-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Decoding Social Security Numbers in One Step
Old 10-09-2010

Longevity: 80%

So I guess the $1 million dollar question IS....can we make up social security numbers if we try to follow the code....I have been limited and asked for SSN. it's over $500 in the account...is that money just GONE??
Old 11-16-2011

I recently successfully lift Paypal limit on 2 of my stealth accounts, with EINs provided before this, just by calling Paypal and have conersation with Paypal Reps.
Before I call Paypal, I have my password changed as paypal requested. and confirm my credit card number or bank account number online. But stop at the 3rd step -confirm location by phone call.

After the 1st 2 steps, I gave them a call, having all my stealth account info ready in hand when they ask about it. After paypal asked me some questions of the account holder info, they just remove the limit on my paypal accounts ... no hassel ... and they did not ask for SSN ... :-)

Just share my 2 cents here , hope it helps.
Old 11-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003pinkpoodle View Post
So I guess the $1 million dollar question IS....can we make up social security numbers if we try to follow the code....I have been limited and asked for SSN. it's over $500 in the account...is that money just GONE??
Thts is a bit dicey. PayPal CAN verify whether or not the name and SSN match, although the IRS will not give them any information - they will not "correct" the data in any way, they just report "match" or "no match".

Whether or not PayPal would do so in this case, I do not know.
Old 11-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Dont get too comfortable. THey will
Old 12-01-2011

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyl797 View Post
I recently successfully lift Paypal limit on 2 of my stealth accounts, with EINs provided before this, just by calling Paypal and have conersation with Paypal Reps.
Before I call Paypal, I have my password changed as paypal requested. and confirm my credit card number or bank account number online. But stop at the 3rd step -confirm location by phone call.

After the 1st 2 steps, I gave them a call, having all my stealth account info ready in hand when they ask about it. After paypal asked me some questions of the account holder info, they just remove the limit on my paypal accounts ... no hassel ... and they did not ask for SSN ... :-)

Just share my 2 cents here , hope it helps.
ok,
1- what benefit do you get when they know that both accounts related to one person ? where you suspended b4? providing your EIN will link your new accounts you made with any account that was suspended under your real name before!
2- what if i don't have EIN # ? i don't work and i stay home , plus i don't want them to know that this "F@KE" paypal account belongs to the same person who was suspened b4 !!
they still wants me to provide SSN ! what should i do ? paymate and propay ask for SSN even before you make any account with them ! no matter how much you making or how many sales !!! GOD , can't go anywhere with this ,, any help !!!!?
LAST QUESTION: if i put my old paypal account that was suspended " with new email address " to my ebay listing as a receiving payment method ONLY , not linked to ebay but only for receiving money, would they still know me ?
Old 12-02-2011

Longevity: 84%
Send a message via AIM to JoeFox

I tried to use an EIN in 2009 for an account that got flagged and it did not work.
Old 12-16-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFox View Post
I tried to use an EIN in 2009 for an account that got flagged and it did not work.
Did your info match? What wasn't matching? Why was it flagged? More info would be helpful so more users don't fall into that trap.
Old 12-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Boy so much work to verify one account. Is it really that important to keep this account instead of making a new one. Also making up a social is a bad bad idea because now your going into realms of ID theft, which is highly illegal and they will prosecute. You might be making up a number, however that number maybe active for someone else. Possibly messing up things in that persons life. If you list pro/cons its just way easier to create a new stealth. which takes only a little time in your day.
Old 12-17-2011

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
Boy so much work to verify one account. Is it really that important to keep this account instead of making a new one. Also making up a social is a bad bad idea because now your going into realms of ID theft, which is highly illegal and they will prosecute. You might be making up a number, however that number maybe active for someone else. Possibly messing up things in that persons life. If you list pro/cons its just way easier to create a new stealth. which takes only a little time in your day.
creating new paypal account want help ! you will still needs to provide your SSN !!